AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the critical question is still, who benefited most by DNV disappearing? DNV and her car missing at the same time is important.

Not only who benefited from Danni's disappearance, but who would go the extra mile to give the illusion that she voluntarily disappeared? Without DW and the phone, no one would have sounded the alert that something happened to Danni, and even the CCTV footage would have been missed.

The court order dated 10/16/15 states that the Petitioner (TT) failed to appear. It does not state whether or not DNV made an appearance.

In addition, in TT’s first petition for child custody (the first document @Alethea posted), TT states that DNV wnet to the grandparent’s house with the police, and removed C to an undisclosed location. As @Alethea stated above, this does not seem to be by DNV’s choice.

(catching up on the thread after a work day, so my apologies if this has been addressed.)

TT's petition to gain custody from Danni was dismissed. Agreed, the petition suggests that there was conflict regarding custody of Danni's child.

It would have been helpful it Danni's disappearance had been clearly presented from the beginning as an abduction. It was not helpful that DW was portrayed as Car 3 for the last two months, or that this false information was presented as a fact delivered privately by homicide detectives.

DW is not Car 3. Car 3 is responsible for abducting Danni when she was stopped, by chance, at a gas station. Everything about this suggests that Car 3 was following Danni, that she was the target, and that the public was supposed to believe that she and her new car left voluntarily on the same day she bought the car.

That did not happen. This was an abduction.

Anyone who drove by the Shell station and saw something probably assumes that the case is solved because she was barhopping with a party train and the party animals were with her when she drove into the sunset.
Agreed. So much that is wrong here. I have to sit on my hands. Don’t want a TO.

So... RC and MK did NOT go to Ollies.. Hmmmm I wonder why DW said they were all meeting there?
First, Thank you to our VI @cedgison for joining us here... Your input is valuable and much appreciated. I understand you can get bogged down and it is time consuming to try to get here to answer so many questions, so just do what you can, when you can.

I have a few questions-- (Not just for VI, but for everyone)
1. This may have already been discussed and I missed it, but I have not seen any mention of DV's family. Are her parents around? Does she have any siblings?

2.Where were the spouses of the married ones that were part of the "Party Train" that night?
Could a jealous spouse that was out checking up on their partner come into play as 3rd car that pulled in at gas station?

It would have been helpful if Danni's disappearance had been clearly presented from the beginning as an abduction. It was not helpful that DW was portrayed as Car 3 for the last two months, or that this false information was presented as a fact delivered privately by homicide detectives.

DW is not Car 3. Car 3 is responsible for abducting Danni when she was stopped, by chance, at a gas station. Everything about this suggests that Car 3 was following Danni, that she was the target, and that the public was supposed to believe that she and her new car left voluntarily on the same day she bought the car.

That did not happen. This was an abduction.

Anyone who drove by the Shell station and saw something probably assumes that the case is solved because she was barhopping with a party train and the party animals were with her when she drove into the sunset.
Was this DW in car#3 theory promoted on facebook also and who was pushing this theory strongly for so long ?

So... RC and MK did NOT go to Ollies.. Hmmmm I wonder why DW said they were all meeting there?
First, Thank you to our VI @cedgison for joining us here... Your input is valuable and much appreciated. I understand you can get bogged down and it is time consuming to try to get here to answer so many questions, so just do what you can, when you can.

I have a few questions-- (Not just for VI, but for everyone)
1. This may have already been discussed and I missed it, but I have not seen any mention of DV's family. Are her parents around? Does she have any siblings?

2.Where were the spouses of the married ones that were part of the "Party Train" that night?
Could a jealous spouse that was out checking up on their partner come into play as 3rd car that pulled in at gas station?

1. Not sure about siblings and it has been reported she was estranged from her mother. Check out @Vail timeline and what we know post of page 1 of this thread. Has lots of info!

I can’t help but think the press and public would have pushed harder and been more aware had this been known when she disappeared. It may not have a thing to do with her disappearance but it tugs at everyone’s heartstrings. I still think there should be a public Facebook page. What if someone was driving by Shell and saw something but doesn’t know because it hasn’t come across their FB page yet. There’s no harm in sharing this. Quite the opposite.

I agree completely. Every other case has a public "Find Missing Person" page that posts fliers and information about the disappearance, and members of the public share the official posts over and over again. That results in posts having thousands of views, causing them to get more attention. People like truck drivers who would never spend time chatting in a Facebook group may see a public post reposted thousands of times and realize they drove by the Shell Station that night and provide information they would not have otherwise knew was important to anyone.

Kiera Bergman was a recent missing woman in Arizona who did not get national news coverage but David Lohr at the Huffington Post picked up her story based on the public "Find Missing Person" page and has covered it now up to an arrest. She was also shown on Live PD as a "Missing" segment. Her family posted their updates right on the page and allowed comments but stressed they were leaving the investigation to LE. People were candid expressing their opinions even though it was a public page.

A private Facebook group to support the family of a missing person is fine but it is not the same as a public NAMUS-style page that can be shared thousands of times. Most people will not request to join a private group. But they will take two seconds to read a public page that has been shared on their timeline. I think the family is suffering from a lack of professional help. I wish someone like Mark Klaas, Texas Equusearch, or NCMEC would step in and provide some advice.

I agree completely. Every other case has a public "Find Missing Person" page that posts fliers and information about the disappearance, and members of the public share the official posts over and over again. That results in posts having thousands of views, causing them to get more attention. People like truck drivers who would never spend time chatting in a Facebook group may see a public post reposted thousands of times and realize they drove by the Shell Station that night and provide information they would not have otherwise knew was important to anyone.

Kiera Bergman was a recent missing woman in Arizona who did not get national news coverage but David Lohr at the Huffington Post picked up her story based on the public "Find Missing Person" page and has covered it now up to an arrest. She was also shown on Live PD as a "Missing" segment. Her family posted their updates right on the page and allowed comments but stressed they were leaving the investigation to LE. People were candid expressing their opinions even though it was a public page.

A private Facebook group to support the family of a missing person is fine but it is not the same as a public NAMUS-style page that can be shared thousands of times. Most people will not request to join a private group. But they will take two seconds to read a public page that has been shared on their timeline. I think the family is suffering from a lack of professional help. I wish someone like Mark Klaas, Texas Equusearch, or NCMEC would step in and provide some advice.
That is strange... How would they know who to include in their group ?... Are they taking donations for helping to find DNV ?

Was this DW in car#3 theory promoted on facebook also and who was pushing this theory strongly for so long ?

I don't do Facebook, so the source of the information is this website. It has been stated as fact that there were two, not three, cars. It has been implied that one of the people in the two cars is involved in Danni's disappearance. Danni was in one of the cars, and DW was in the other car, so the implication is that DW was involved in her disappearance. However, when we look at the facts, that simply does not make sense.

In reality, there were three cars, DW is not involved, and the people in Car 3 are responsible for abducting Danni and stealing her car.

On Sept 11, we read here the following:

"Personally, I think one of the people in one of those cars (which, in all actuality, there were only 2 cars - this was confirmed by JDT tonight and posted as part of a timeline in one of the FB groups) was involved. That person arrived ahead of DV, left to go find DV's phone (DV may have been with this person when they left; I don't know) and returned then this person and DV both left"​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

The abductors wanted both Danni and her car, which suggests that the abductors wanted to erase all trace of her and her movements, and leave open the possibility that she is voluntarily missing.

Interestingly, language used to describe Danni on the night of July 17 includes "barhopping" (they went to one bar) and "party train" (they were a party of 4 at one pub).

That is strange... How would they know who to include in their group ?... Are they taking donations for helping to find DNV ?

There is an approval process when you apply to be part of the group and fake FB accounts are blocked, however I not sure how fake FB accounts are determined. It is not far reaching and definitely cannot get near the attention a public account could get.

The VI has confirmed that anyone can join and they approve anyone. But you have to know the name of the group, search for the name of the group, request to join, and then answer a few questions about if you knew DNV before you are approved. Another member told me they also received a PM asking if they knew any of the people on the "party train" before they were approved.

Obviously, the more hoops to jump through the fewer people who are going to join the group. Most people would feel invasive requesting to join a private Facebook group about a missing person. Most of the members are from other "sleuthing" Facebook groups that discuss crimes. It's not associated with any victim's advocacy group or professional association, it is a chat room.

There is an approval process when you apply to be part of the group and fake FB accounts are blocked, however I not sure how fake FB accounts are determined. It is not far reaching and definitely cannot get near the attention a public account could get.
Thank you.... How about the donations part to help find DNV ?

The VI has confirmed that anyone can join and they approve anyone. But you have to know the name of the group, search for the name of the group, request to join, and then answer a few questions about if you knew DNV before you are approved. Another member told me they also received a PM asking if they knew any of the people on the "party train" before they were approved.

Obviously, the more hoops to jump through the fewer people who are going to join the group. Most people would feel invasive requesting to join a private Facebook group about a missing person. Most of the members are from other "sleuthing" Facebook groups that discuss crimes. It's not associated with any victim's advocacy group or professional association, it is a chat room.
Thank you... It does sound limiting.

And this group is ran by JDT ?

I don't do Facebook, so the source of the information is this website. It has been stated as fact that there were two, not three, cars. It has been implied that one of the people in the two cars is involved in Danni's disappearance. Danni was in one of the cars, and DW was in the other car, so the implication is that DW was involved in her disappearance. However, when we look at the facts, that simply does not make sense.

In reality, there were three cars, DW is not involved, and the people in Car 3 are responsible for abducting Danni and stealing her car.

On Sept 11, we read here the following:

"Personally, I think one of the people in one of those cars (which, in all actuality, there were only 2 cars - this was confirmed by JDT tonight and posted as part of a timeline in one of the FB groups) was involved. That person arrived ahead of DV, left to go find DV's phone (DV may have been with this person when they left; I don't know) and returned then this person and DV both left"​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

The abductors wanted both Danni and her car, which suggests that the abductors wanted to erase all trace of her and her movements, and leave open the possibility that she is voluntarily missing.

Interestingly, language used to describe Danni on the night of July 17 includes "barhopping" (they went to one bar) and "party train" (they were a party of 4 at one pub).

Hopefully if LE was provided with "barhopping" and "party train" they have since discovered it was not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes