GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, I'm sure I'm way behind you people.
I'm watching part 3, polygraph video.

CW says the garage door and basement door stayed open at 5:27 am and 5:26 am respectively. How did they close back up and when, and by whom?

Some bad stuff happened in the basement that morning. Door left open.. Later a cadaver dog sensed something in there..
Yes, the dog showed interest at the basement stairs but didn't give a trained alert.Something happened there.

I agree! This is one of "the" most perplexing cases ever. Another one that comes to mind is Chris Colemen (murdered his wife and two boys for his wife's friend). How these men can think they will get by with these family annihilations is beyond belief. I can see the wheels turning, but nobody's home. I keep reading because it's so unbelievable. Watching him is like watching a twilight zone episode.
Yes! Chris Coleman as well. That case still haunts me. So similar to Chris Watts. Gorgeous wives and kids. And Coleman’s kids were older and must have taken a lot of effort to kill. Horrible.

I agree.
Takes the time, to send photos of the flowers, near the grave site.
Could there be a reason for this???????
A trophy point for him sharing with his mistress.:eek:
I did this for her.:(:(:(
Then to think he goes to the toilet nearby.:eek:
Hope inmates smear faeces into this jerk's mouth, when they hear about this.
MOO.
I believe he defecated at Cervi 1029.
Discovery pages 476-477-
"MCCOY said when they were all at CERVI 1029, WATTS started getting numerous phone calls from a neighbor who was at WATTS’ house looking for SHANANN WATTS. MCCOY said he heard WATTS talking to this neighbor and the neighbor had been trying to get a hold of SHANANN all morning and could not find her. MCCOY said he also heard WATTS say that SHANANN had missed a doctor appointment earlier in the day. MCCOY said WATTS said he was getting worried about SHANANN because no one knew where she was. MCCOY said eventually WATTS said he was going to leave and go home to see if he could figure out what happened to SHANANN. MCCOY then commented that WATTS needed to defecate and pulled his pick-up to the south side of the holding tanks on CERVI 1029."

I saw on another website people claiming this is the same shirt that SW was found in and you can see the heart outline when you zoom in. The shirt is an ombré style with different colors at the bottom.

Attachments

• 737397A5-3F9E-4A4C-97BF-FC371FB6CAE3.jpeg
    737397A5-3F9E-4A4C-97BF-FC371FB6CAE3.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 268
IIRC he reacted when LE asked him if he put the girls in the tanks alive.
Yes, I know. Someone had asked which video it was when they asked him that question and I'm not sure which it was. I was just describing his reaction to the question. He wanted to make sure LE did not think he would do such a horrific thing. Not him. He made sure they were sleeping peacefully in their warm beds before he smothered them to death.

I saw on another website people claiming this is the same shirt that SW was found in and you can see the heart outline when you zoom in. The shirt is an ombré style with different colors at the bottom.
The shirt she was wearing was all one color and it was a dark gray, according to the documents. CW described it as being black.

Well, there you go. I thought that it was purple.
It may have been a dark purple! That sounds familiar. Like a grayish purple? Or that may have been the underwear. They were a slightly see -through purple I think.

I agree! This is one of "the" most perplexing cases ever. Another one that comes to mind is Chris Colemen (murdered his wife and two boys for his wife's friend). How these men can think they will get by with these family annihilations is beyond belief. I can see the wheels turning, but nobody's home. I keep reading because it's so unbelievable. Watching him is like watching a twilight zone episode.
Most of these guys make no effort to get away with it, that’s why this case is so unusual.

The vast majority of crimes like this, end in suicide.

Sometimes these guys go on the run.

They almost never hang around, like CW here. It takes a special type of arrogance to believe that you can get away with something like this.

Arrogance and stupidity.

Would it be possible for someone to put a link to the 2000 page document dump and the recently released videos on the first page of the thread? I've read and seen both but I do not have them bookmarked. Thank u in advance (if this is possible)! :)

And is it just me, or does it look like he immediately takes a left and bounds down the stairs into the basement as soon as he enters the house?

Yes he bounds quickly down those stairs,,,I wonder if they followed him?[/QUOTE]

It didn't look to me like LE followed him down the basement stairs... he came bounding back up the basement stairs within 5 or so seconds, IIRC.... I think he might've gone down there to get/hide/move something incriminating...

I believe he defecated at Cervi 1029.
Discovery pages 476-477-
"MCCOY said when they were all at CERVI 1029, WATTS started getting numerous phone calls from a neighbor who was at WATTS’ house looking for SHANANN WATTS. MCCOY said he heard WATTS talking to this neighbor and the neighbor had been trying to get a hold of SHANANN all morning and could not find her. MCCOY said he also heard WATTS say that SHANANN had missed a doctor appointment earlier in the day. MCCOY said WATTS said he was getting worried about SHANANN because no one knew where she was. MCCOY said eventually WATTS said he was going to leave and go home to see if he could figure out what happened to SHANANN. MCCOY then commented that WATTS needed to defecate and pulled his pick-up to the south side of the holding tanks on CERVI 1029."
I hope that NUA telling him that she had called the police caused that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member