GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanann’s shirt looks so filthy. I suppose the burial explains that. The blood marks on the shoulder of the shirt seem more than I would expect though. What caused that? The DA didn’t say that she bit her tongue or lip or mouth. So where did this blood come from, and does it seem like a lot to you? It’s kind of hard to determine with the dirt.
As far as I know, there was no confirmation that there was blood on her shirt.

If it was blood, it would almost certainly be something related to her pregnancy and the decomposition process.

Shanann’s shirt looks so filthy. I suppose the burial explains that. The blood marks on the shoulder of the shirt seem more than I would expect though. What caused that? The DA didn’t say that she bit her tongue or lip or mouth. So where did this blood come from, and does it seem like a lot to you? It’s kind of hard to determine with the dirt.
IIRC the autopsy showed no external injuries other than on her neck. There could have been blood clot from the placenta as the fetus was expelled.

It may red soil.

I’m local, and although I have been anywhere near the Cervi 319 site, there is red dirt / clay in many areas. (Picture the colors in Garden of the Gods and Red Rocks Ampitheater.) and I can see it being similar to the color of dried blood. The pic of the gravesite have that typical reddish tinge to me.

If she was placed kneeling with her shoulders down, it could explain why the top area of her shirt has such a reddish tinge to it. Her shoulders may have been in a more clayish area.

I also remember reading something in the discovery text saying that the stains on the sheet were consistent with someone being dragged in the sheet on the ground, or something to that effect.

All this, JMO.

On the previous thread someone mentioned how CW's parents criticized SW for keeping Bella's hair short. I watched most of her videos. SW did not keep Bella's hair short. It was clear to me that Shanann felt bad for Bella that her hair didn't grow fast.

Those people will stop at nothing to make Shanann look bad.

Watching the sentencing hearing their statments were subtle but important. His mother said they have to question EVERYTHING due to the circumstances. She emphasized that word. She followed it quickly with we love you and forgive you for what you did.

I am certain she was signalling to him that she still believes his second story - that Shanann did it- believes he is pleading guilty for another reason and forgives him for having to kill Shanann.

I don't think she has changed one bit. At least not at that point.
snipped by me.
I keep getting people with the same first names as the Watts family replying to my old comments on another site, projecting their delusions onto me.
It's impossible to say for certain if it's really them, but if so, you would think that they would have learned by now that trashing SW is only going to make people look at them more closely for answers as to why the monster turned out the way he did.
One thing is for certain - they really don't like people referring to CW as the monster.
And those few remaining fans/family still seem to be clinging to any ridiculous thing they think will prove that he didn't murder those girls.:rolleyes:
They actually claim CW didn't know the correct cause of death for the girls because he wasn't the one who killed them.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Another of their ridiculous claims is that SW had long arrest record BEFORE she married CW which she tried to hide by slightly changing the spelling of her first name even though the last name on the arrest record is Watts.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

snipped by me.
I keep getting people with the same first names as the Watts family replying to my old comments on another site, projecting their delusions onto me.
It's impossible to say for certain if it's really them, but if so, you would think that they would have learned by now that trashing SW is only going to make people look at them more closely for answers as to why the monster turned out the way he did.
One thing is for certain - they really don't like people referring to CW as the monster.
And those few remaining fans/family still seem to be clinging to any ridiculous thing they think will prove that he didn't murder those girls.:rolleyes:
They actually claim CW didn't know the correct cause of death for the girls because he wasn't the one who killed them.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Another of their ridiculous claims is that SW had long arrest record BEFORE she married CW which she tried to hide by slightly changing the spelling of her first name even though the last name on the arrest record is Watts.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They need to seek mental health help asap.

snipped by me.
BBM

1) That sounds like a family member.
2) That was a Shannon Watts, different birth date, different person.

Then he sent photos to NK of wildflowers while he was out in the field burying his wife. What a total *******.

I agree.
Takes the time, to send photos of the flowers, near the grave site.
Could there be a reason for this???????
A trophy point for him sharing with his mistress.:eek:
I did this for her.:(:(:(
Then to think he goes to the toilet nearby.:eek:
Hope inmates smear faeces into this jerk's mouth, when they hear about this.
MOO.

Things I noticed about CW from the bits and pieces of video I've seen-

Someone mentioned how he hot-footed it to the house to meet NUA and the police. Oh my how he did so. He RAN up and then into the house trying to get in before them.

But the police were right on top of him. They already knew.

In the interviews, he's a right little soldier. So eager to be a good boy and make the investigator's proud of him and pleased.

Ugh. He's gross. His desire to be seen as a good boy is so intense. I think it's such a driving force. Make them disappear because divorce would make me look bad.

That strong obsession with pleasing people combined with an ability to manipulate and not having a strong identity, seems like a dangerous combination.

On the previous thread someone mentioned how CW's parents criticized SW for keeping Bella's hair short. I watched most of her videos. SW did not keep Bella's hair short. It was clear to me that Shanann felt bad for Bella that her hair didn't grow fast.

Those people will stop at nothing to make Shanann look bad.

Watching the sentencing hearing their statments were subtle but important. His mother said they have to question EVERYTHING due to the circumstances. She emphasized that word. She followed it quickly with we love you and forgive you for what you did.

I am certain she was signalling to him that she still believes his second story - that Shanann did it- believes he is pleading guilty for another reason and forgives him for having to kill Shanann.

I don't think she has changed one bit. At least not at that point.
Yes, all of this is so true. I just finished watching many of his interviews and videos and they are so full of clues as to what goes on inside the mind of Chris Watts. I can see why his parents, then Shanann had to basically direct him through his life. He seems to live and think moment to moment. That's why he didn't plan very well. He makes his lies up as he goes along, then forgets some of them. I think that's why he repeats the same lines over and over again. He remembers phrases from various conversations he's had, and borrowed them for his "script." He has no imagination. He doesn't seem to have the ability to think ahead. It's as if he never even considered the consequences or that people would be on to him from the beginning.

As soon as he spoke to NAU, that's when he realized he would have to change direction and he rushed into action. I think when he ran through the house before LE got upstairs, he hid the phone himself. He knew nobody would believe she would leave her phone behind. It was hidden in such an obvious place, underneath two pillows, like a child would do.

In fact everything about him is childlike. I think he is still stuck at five years old. Parts of his brain developed while others never did, it seems. I wonder what happened in his child hood to make him such a monster. Oh, I know, his mother happened!

Thank You.
He buried Shannan amongst wildflowers. I hope her family did not see these or choose not to.

Then he sent photos to NK of wildflowers while he was out in the field burying his wife. What a total *******.

At 12:16, CW took the wildflower photographs: 1 minute before NU (also reported as NA or NUA) arrived at his porch, setting off the Vivint alarm on Monday, August 13, 2018 (Discovery #1 p2124)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member