CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake.

This is an old article from 12/18:Patrick Frazee spotted at waste management facility, police return to his property

SABBM:
  • Investigators were on the property of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé Patrick Frazee, for the second time Tuesday.
  • It comes after eyewitnesses exclusively told KRDO they saw Frazee at a waste management facility, dropping off a load on Monday.
  • The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.
PF was arrested and charged with KB's murder on 12/21.

I think one of the things we're going to find out is that LE found some really damning evidence in that trash pull.

JMO.
Agree, AND after LE picked up his trash dumped, not only did
they go back to PF's home again, they also went back to KB's
home AGAIN. Something from that dump run clued them in
and I still believe there's a good reason why PB sat in the
white pickup while his buddies threw the trash. Was it so he
wasn't seen on video, or not to be recognized throwing trash,
or didn't want his dna on stuff but wanted his buddies' dna
on stuff?

Okay, sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake.

This is an old article from 12/18:Patrick Frazee spotted at waste management facility, police return to his property

SABBM:
  • Investigators were on the property of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé Patrick Frazee, for the second time Tuesday.
  • It comes after eyewitnesses exclusively told KRDO they saw Frazee at a waste management facility, dropping off a load on Monday.
  • The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.
PF was arrested and charged with KB's murder on 12/21.

I think one of the things we're going to find out is that LE found some really damning evidence in that trash pull.

JMO.
ITA. They didn't go back to KB's place until the dump run. Someone/s must have done a bang up job cleaning KB's place, hiding, moving evidence. They had 10 days to send fake, text etc. Before CB filed report. They must have thought they got away with it. then sniffing around began, press conferences, and the scramble began to dump everything. Because eventually they would sniff around places other than PF's homestead.
MOO.

LE must have the 2 dump helpers' names and phone#'s by now
and it's likely their testimony is what prompted LE to issue
the search warrant on the landfill.
So did LE miss something thrown out by PF? It's been reported
LE only grabbed a couple items that were thrown out. Maybe
the helpers have stated something else was thrown in the dump
and now LE realizes it was something important they missed.

LE must have the 2 dump helpers' names and phone#'s by now
and it's likely their testimony is what prompted LE to issue
the search warrant on the landfill.
So did LE miss something thrown out by PF? It's been reported
LE only grabbed a couple items that were thrown out. Maybe
the helpers have stated something else was thrown in the dump
and now LE realizes it was something important they missed.
And, perhaps that wasn't his FIRST dump run. He had many days where he wasn't under surveillance. MOO

And, perhaps that wasn't his FIRST dump run. He had many days where he wasn't under surveillance. MOO
THIS! This is a really good point that I keep forgetting. He had at least 10 days where no one even knew something had happened to go in and out of KB's home, take trips to dumpsters and dump things, take trips out of town to dispose of evidence and a friend who came from Idaho during that time to assist him. He wasn't under surveillance, people were away for a long holiday and he would haven't been on anyone's radar.

THIS! This is a really good point that I keep forgetting. He had at least 10 days where no one even knew something had happened to go in and out of KB's home, take trips to dumpsters and dump things, take trips out of town to dispose of evidence and a friend who came from Idaho during that time to assist him. He wasn't under surveillance, people were away for a long holiday and he would haven't been on anyone's radar.

I was thinking that too. Perhaps he spread everything out all the way here to the Springs he had many days to do so.

Exactly! However, these days, there are cameras everywhere. My guess is that LE has been pouring through archived video files and found one showing that 2008 red Toyota Tacoma at a dumpster, transfer station, landfill or whatever, and it showed a man that looks a lot like PF carrying a large item out of it.

Hopefully, the Midway Landfill authorities have already sectioned off the area to search and are directing their trucks to a different spot now to assist in the search.

MOO

Last edited:

I am in the foothills though where it's warmer this winter, whereas @mustloveco is in Woodland Park-- so IF her body is there in WP, it's under the snow and ice by now :/ I was just wondering if maybe he (THEY) used some of the WM dumps by me in the Springs where it's warmer and no sitting snow during Thanksgiving.

I am in the foothills though where it's warmer this winter, whereas @mustloveco is in Woodland Park-- so IF her body is there in WP, it's under the snow and ice by now :/ I was just wondering if maybe he (THEY) used some of the WM dumps by me in the Springs where it's warmer and no sitting snow during Thanksgiving.
I thought maybe she was
Agree, AND after LE picked up his trash dumped, not only did
they go back to PF's home again, they also went back to KB's
home AGAIN. Something from that dump run clued them in
and I still believe there's a good reason why PB sat in the
white pickup while his buddies threw the trash. Was it so he
wasn't seen on video, or not to be recognized throwing trash,
or didn't want his dna on stuff but wanted his buddies' dna
on stuff?
Seems like those friends would know something, but it's unwraps I guess.

I thought maybe she was

Seems like those friends would know something, but it's unwraps I guess.
I found it unusual that in the dump run where he was captured on video, he was driving a white truck. I believe this was after the first search of the ranch. His red truck was towed away by LE and he was driving his blue/green truck when he was apprehended on the driveway. Who owned the white truck? Not sleuthing just an interesting question. Perhaps he used the blue/green truck prior to his dumping with his buddies or the white one which may be registered under a different name and therefore didn't raise any eyebrows initially? Where I live, they match your vehicle plates to home address as we are only allowed to dump within our county.

WW, YAMB = You And Me Both. I may have made it up, not sure.
IGLS (I get lazy sometimes).:D

I like them both! There is a thread here that has sayings by ws, and perhaps we should add them both?

Oh and don't forget ONS, from a few threads back.

I keep thinking about what could have happened in September or before that made him want her dead but specifically NOT the baby.

Something is going on in my RL ( I think that one is on the thread of short terms and it means real life) made me think of another situation.

Did either of them have someone close to them leave an inheritance back at that time, and perhaps the beneficiary was the child?

And if he had control over the child, he would then have control over those Monies vs. KB?

As Joe Kenda says, there are three reasons for murder.

I found it unusual that in the dump run where he was captured on video, he was driving a white truck. I believe this was after the first search of the ranch. His red truck was towed away by LE and he was driving his blue/green truck when he was apprehended on the driveway. Who owned the white truck? Not sleuthing just an interesting question. Perhaps he used the blue/green truck prior to his dumping with his buddies or the white one which may be registered under a different name and therefore didn't raise any eyebrows initially? Where I live, they match your vehicle plates to home address as we are only allowed to dump within our county.
Oh! That many trucks?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member