CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clear this up for me? When did KK arrive in Colorado during that murder time period?
I attempted to scrub Sam's tweets - need to clean up a bit more
Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter
When asked how many photos there are of PF leaving with a black tote, Adams says none.

Now talking about neighbor surveillance. It can see access to the only entrance to KB’s townhome. Adams says there are other photos of PF that day, but couldn’t tell if he’s coming or going. He’s wearing a white t-shirt & ball cap.

Adams says the B’s arrived on either the 4th or 5th.

Adams says he was first alerted there may be blood inside KB’s townhome on the morning of Dec. 6. That was permitted by the B family, Adams says. Adams admits that was missed on Dec. 3-4 & that was missed by dogs too.

The dogs hit near KB’s 2006 Toyota Corolla. I didn’t catch what door Adams said.

Adams went back with CBI analysts on Dec. 4. He says he didn’t notice anything different. He was in & out for CBI’s crime analysis. They didn’t discover anything to see it as a crime scene. They did use cadaver dogs that day.

Adams says he used her computer. He checked if she booked flights & then got into her Facebook. Adams says he changed her password to access the account without permission.

Defense asking Adams about his investigation. Adams says he forced entry on Dec. 3. He saw the Safeway receipt, but didn’t see any signs that this was a crime scene. No blood stains or sign of struggle. Not even signs of cleaning.

Defense asks Adams about tips in this case. Adams says they’ve received hundreds, but not many that are valid. Some involved sightings.

Defense asks if Adams knows where towers are in Grand Junction, Salt Lake, Gooding. Adams says no. He says he doesn’t know how many there are either

Stiegerwald (defense) asks if Adams is a cell phone expert. He says no, and that he got expert info from someone else. Stiegerwald is pushing a line of questioning to show Adams is not an expert on cell phones, towers, etc.

Cross-examination now

Two more exhibits from the state. First is a still of him on the surveillance at the bank showing him. Second shows the back of his truck, with a black tote in it. He says they learned that tote played a big role in what happened to KB.

That bank video was on Nov. 22.

Adams says he also recovered video of PF at the drive through of Ent Credit Union. He says he couldn’t see the baby in the truck, but did see a baby carrier.

Adams says he tracked KK’s phone movements once she was identified in the case. Early Nov. 25, it pinged off a tower near Grand Junction about a minute after KB’s did. Data indicated those phones were traveling together.

Adams says PF was seen at the same gas station around 4:30 p.m. that day filling up a small gas can. That gas station is a little more than a mile from his residence.

Adams says he was able to confirm KK’s physical presence in Colorado on Nov. 24. He says, based on the interview, that she came in the morning. Surveillance from the Sonic in Woodland Park & the Coneco in Florissant showed her vehicle.

Adams says KB’s phone pinged off a tower near Grand Junction on Nov. 25., before hitting another near Salt Lake and a final ping near Gooding, Idaho

Adams says PF also had contact with KK on Nov. 24. When asked who she is, Adams says she’s a former girlfriend of PF’s.

On Nov. 24, Adams says there were texts & phone calls between PF and KB’s phones. Again, cell tower data showed they were together near Florissant and Cripple Creek

On both pings, Adams says their location showed the phones were together. He says PF then called KB phone on the morning of Nov. 23. Tower data shows both phones were hitting off the tower hitting PF’s residence in Florissant, indicating they were together.

Then later that evening, Adams says the phones were together and pinged west of Cripple Creek. Adams says PF called KK and his mother Sheila on Nov. 22.

Adams wrote search warrants for both KB and PF’s phones to Verizon. He says there were a few phone calls between the phones on Nov. 22. Adams says cell tower data showed they were in the vicinity of her townhome. Later that day, they pinged near Divide.

State asks if the text PF received from KB was “Do you even love me?” Adams confirmed. Adams says PF also talked to WPPD on Dec. 4, but was never formally interviewed after.

Adams, again, says PF’s last contact with KB was a text message on Nov. 25. Adams says PF also indicated they spoke on the phone that day. He says KB told him she was studying & would call him later

Adams says Officer Huber confirmed PF’s whereabouts on Nov. 22. State asked if he’s aware of another surveillance video showing PF at KB’s residence at 3:36 p.m. Adams says yes.

State gives him another still of that neighbor’s surveillance. He says it shows KB, Kaylee, PF & her flowers out front of KB door around 1 p.m.

He says PF was seen on Walmart & Williams Furniture Store surveillance, and on the surveillance video of an adjacent townhome to KB’s. That video showed him at her door

Adams says that business surveillance video was at 12:37 p.m. The business was the Williams Furniture Store.

Adams says KB checked out at Safeway at 12:27 p.m. She bought supplies for a dip and some flowers. Surveillance video from another business showed her vehicle heading toward her townhome. Adams is looking at his phone for the time.

PF didn’t give them info to indicate he ever entered KB townhome. Adams says he tracked PF’s phone.

PF was also contacted by Officer Beth Huber on Dec. 3, though the phone call wasn’t recorded. Adams says PF told her he went to KB home that day to exchange custody but she wasn’t there. He says he ran errands & then came back to exchange in the alley. @KOAA

Adams says the call was recorded on Dec. 2, and that PF gained physical custody of their daughter on Nov. 22. Adams says PF never reported her missing in that 10-day span.

His cattle were in Westcliffe. The officer on the call was Cpl Currin. Recording over

“There were (times) when she worked three days in a row,” he says. Their custody agreement was for PF to have the baby while KB was working. He says KB self-admitted to rehab for about two weeks, and that a church pushed her toward it

PF says he had their daughter with him at the time of the call. He also says KB went to an alcohol/depression rehab center, and that the drive to Pueblo & work stresses were getting to her. Wasn’t exactly sure when he’d exchange custody next.

PF said she went to Breckinridge over the summer with a friend. They took the friend’s vehicle. “We lived so separate lives for so long,” he says. Their baby exchanges were all over the place

PF says he was going to go check on cattle when the officer called

On the call, PF says she “zig zagged” between churches in Colorado Springs and Cañon City. He says he didn’t remember much about her work friends. He says they were never “formally married

He says she tried Colorado Springs first, then moved to Grand Junction in 2017 for “early spring to mid-summer” and then got the job with Doss in Pueblo. Shortly after, she went on maternity leave & then returned to work

He says KB thought about finding a place in Pueblo, or moving back to Washington state or Idaho. On the call he says she’d been in Colorado since May 2016.

Officer asked him when he last got a text from KB. He says it was the 25th. “We texted that morning,” he says. And he said he got a message on the Friday after that her “telephone expired

PF says he took her vehicles back to her place. I couldn’t make out what he said about her gun.

“She was sane...” He says he tried to tell her everyone has bumps in the road, and that she wasn’t suicidal. He says she “just had enough of the arrangement

This is all on the call.

He says he told KB’s mother that KB was spending more time in Pueblo. “I’m not drawing conclusions...”

He says, on the call, that they’d figure out the custody arrangements from there. He says he talked to her about not doing “anything crazy”. He says KB felt like they didn’t know each other anymore.

She requested her stuff back: vehicle keys, house keys and gun. He says he tried to talk some sense to her, but didn’t hear from her much. He says she wanted space & that he’d respect her wishes

In the call, PF says he last spoke to her on Sunday. He said they had a heart-to-heart about their relationship not working out, wanting to go separate ways, that the stress of traveling to Pueblo for work was getting to her

The call was recorded on the officer’s body/taser cam. Adams says it has a :30 delay. @KOAA #

State gives Adams a DVD. He says it’s a recording of a phone call with PF. It was recorded by WPPD officers that made first contact with him. They’re going to play it for us.

Adams says no one else saw or heard from KB after Nov. 22. He says he’s received no tips to suggest she’s alive

State gives Adams a still photo from that surveillance footage. He says KB’s father confirmed that is her in the video.

Adams says KB lived with her 1-year-old baby Kaylee & that PF is the biological father. He says KB was last seen about 12:27 p.m. on Nov. 22, due to the Safeway surveillance video.

Adams says he learned KB was last seen on Thanksgiving (Nov. 22) and that she was last heard from on Nov. 25. Investigation revealed PF was the last person to hear from KB.

He says he became involved in the investigation on Dec. 3. During a morning briefing, he learned WPPD took the missing persons case on Dec. 2. He says her mother CB reported her missing (as we’ve reported).

State is now calling Woodland Park Police Commander Chris Adams. He was just sworn in. He’s the patrol commander for WPPD & has been since August 2015.

She’s exercising her fifth amendment right, FYI.

Judge Scott Sells rules in favor of SF's refusal of testimony. Due to the sequestration order, she’ll have to exit the courtroom for the remainder of today’s hearing. But May is still pleading his case

May says she knows about a defendant showing up to her house on Thanksgiving. I’m assuming that’s KK, since PF lives with her.
ETA - the bottom tweet is the first tweet and BBM

Can someone clear this up for me? When did KK arrive in Colorado during that murder time period?
Reportedly, she arrived WP morning of 11/24 after spending night in Greeley, Co. (Greeley is about 160 miles north of WP).

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Adams says he was able to confirm Kenney’s physical presence in Colorado on Nov. 24. He says, based on the interview, that she came in the morning. Surveillance from the Sonic in Woodland Park & the Coneco in Florissant showed her vehicle. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:55 AM - 19 Feb 2019

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!
So if he was seen at her door at 1:00 pm , and he was at his Botgers house to eat at 2:30 and he was seen again at her door at 3:30. Conclusion He killed her, left went to Brothers house at 2:30 Baby K was with him, he was seen back at the Condo at 3:30.
Omg...KB was nursing PF the night before he took her life. :-(
note: Planning a murder for 90 days can lead to a stomach ulcer.

I agree and I think this is why there were at least 3 attempts of solicitation. I bet they did try to drug her before thanksgiving and it didnt quite work out because KB must have recognized something was wrong. Then on to Plan B and C.
PF claimed KB abused drugs. This would be the only way to get them in her blood stream.

I think some of those other places not visible in the bathroom showed up with the luminol
They may have only been looking for obvious things . There may be differences in what LE is allowed to do with or without a search warrant. The Barrett’s were looking with a fine tooth comb...as any of us would had it been our daughter.

Bart Bedsole KRDO‏ @BartKRDO
Just before adjourning for lunch, DA Dan May said mother of #PatrickFrazee was present at the “burning”, seeming to imply body of #KelseyBerreth was burned. (Dan May is trying to convince the judge that the mother should testify, so that’s why he is stating certain facts)

DzynQgmWsAAP2Lp.jpg
That makes me sick. I always thought she had a hand in something- whether before or after the murder. I am so glad that baby K is in Kelsey's parents' custody.

I don’t have Arlo cameras, but do have exterior cameras. Cameras are designed to capture images within a certain distance and require a certain amount of light. They are for the security of the camera owner, not the neighbors. Daylight movement triggers are at extended distances. At night without a porch light or other ambient light cameras may not pick up any movement. Weather can also affect movement and clarity of the photos/video. The reflective properties and colors of clothing can also mask movement at night.
Arlo has night vision, But things can be missed in my experience... Especially at a distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa