Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they named her specifically like this in any other “findings” on daily mail? Heartbroken if it’s her, but hope the family can find a bit of solace and peace of mind in having the answer to this particular question.
I am fairly certain that they have not. Which is why I think many of us feel sad and sick...

Tomorrow there should be some news i think one way or the other

if it is her and she was thrown into the river/fell into the river fully dressed then her parents/police would be able to identify her fairly easily

Tomorrow there should be some news i think one way or the other

if it is her and she was thrown into the river/fell into the river fully dressed then her parents/police would be able to identify her fairly easily
I did a decomposed body (in water) google search and unfortunately I doubt the parents would be able to identify her by sight. I think they will be relying on her dental records/DNA.

Signing off for the night to drive home... I feel like I know you all. Stay safe this evening, and hopefully we can rest easier knowing that some family may find some peace from this.

In a way I hope this is Libby, as horrendous as that thought is, just so she can now rest in peace and her family and friends can have some sort of closure. I also hope whoever did this receives swift and harsh justice. Am very sad for all the family, what an absolute waste of a lovely young life.

Signing off for the night to drive home... I feel like I know you all. Stay safe this evening, and hopefully we can rest easier knowing that some family may find some peace from this.

It definitely restores all our faith in human nature that as fickle as modern life is becoming many people like all of us here genuinely care about people and want proper justice in the world

In a way I hope this is Libby, as horrendous as that thought is, just so she can now rest in peace and her family and friends can have some sort of closure. I also hope whoever did this receives swift and harsh justice. Am very sad for all the family, what an absolute waste of a lovely young life.

Agree. Never bought this idea of her being trafficked or kept alive somewhere; just didn't fit. What needs to be established is whether accident or foul play.

I did a decomposed body (in water) google search and unfortunately I doubt the parents would be able to identify her by sight. I think they will be relying on her dental records/DNA.
Cold water also encourages the formation of adipocere. This is a waxy, soapy substance formed from the fat in the body that partially protects the body against decomposition. Bodies have been (but not always) retrieved mostly intact from waters below 7°C after several weeks, Still, trust me, it's not something pleasant to see but it makes recognition easier.

yeah thanks for giving me the idea to search for that! But seriously, those google pics are mostly from warm water, hopefully the cold humber will have preserved the body better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa