Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting on my optimism hat ..... as LE is certain he’s local, that lends support IMO to the theory he’s someone they’ve looked at already but can’t pin down - because they must’ve looked at every local possibility by now! JMO

.... and the multiple pleas to relatives and witnesses to come forward supports IMO the theory that the reason they can’t pin him down is someone is covering for him.

I think he has local family, but may not be living locally anymore. I think considering the nearby University is interesting with new age range.

I watched that video. I think the girls fought him. I think they were too noisy and he killed them. I think we will learn that when we learn more about the full audio on the phone. I think they DNA maybe something under their fingernails. Also, I think they ran across that creek trying to escape. I don't believe a man who abducts two teenage girls on a trail would choose that spot. It's too wide open. JMO.
I wish i knew more about the personality of the girls.
The most in depth discussion into the personalities of the girls can be found in Grays interviews with the families on YouTube

Not near Delphi but I believe one of the longest train trestles in Indiana, possibly the United States is located in Greene county, Indiana. We referred to it as "the trestle". When I was in my mid 20's, some friends and I used to repel off of it.

Interesting because I would refer to the Monon Bridge as a trestle as well because a bridge is generally mainly above water. When I first noticed how much land this “bridge” was atop of I was quite surprised. It’s such a beautiful piece of history yet that it’s gained attention by a coward creating horrible and senseless tragedy is another reason I’m grateful the Task Force is determined to seek justice.

I would have my hands in my pockets to stop from flailing around if I lost my footing. I have a fear of bridges. I probably couldn’t walk on that thing but whenever I walk on regular bridges, I always have my hands in my pockets. Sort of like holding myself to stay upright, if that makes any sense.

If he is familiar with the bridge, has his mind on his mission, is concealing something like gloves or a weapon, I can see hands in pockets making sense. Especially the gloves angle, he knows it's very warm so him wearing gloves would be strange to the girls and he doesn't want to send them running on approach. Just MOO

A girlfriend,wife, mother, brother , sister, coworker , etc may not turn the person in out of fear for their lives or lives of others. There could be a real fear of 'the what ifs'. 'What if I turn him in and they don't believe me? What if he finds out I turned him in? What if he hurts my kids, 'etc etc. The proof on this guy has to be very strong so no what ifs apply. And no fear that a mistake could be made that gets him off or out of jail. In my mind, there's a very fine line everyone involved is walking on. So far, no one has wobbled.

Let's hope someone's morals and hope for justice becomes stronger than their fear or doubt.

Let today be the day for Abby & Libby and their families.

JMO

The tip can be made anonymously. But I do understand what you are saying.

Thanks for the screen cap.

I spent some time yesterday reviewing that video. I was curious to see if any vehicles were around that big building. If you watch somewhere around the 5 minute mark, there is a gray pickup that parks in the driveway beside the big white building. Possibly, someone was there the day before, too?

Anyone who drove the highway on a regular basis might have noticed a vehicle being parked at the abandoned building just because it would have been out of the ordinary.

I hope all the new people take the time to watch the video you requested.

Interesting because I would refer to the Monon Bridge as a trestle as well because a bridge is generally mainly above water. When I first noticed how much land this “bridge” was atop of I was quite surprised. It’s such a beautiful piece of history yet that it’s gained attention by a coward creating horrible and senseless tragedy is another reason I’m grateful the Task Force is determined to seek justice.

I find myself having a lot of sympathy for the bridge and the park in general. It's been really hard to sit back and watch people talk about how "scary" the wooded area looks, how "desolate" (it's really not), how the bridge should now be torn down (please no), etc. Obviously the area where they were killed is always going to hold a different meaning now, but many of us have good memories of it. And yeah, the bridge is a great piece of history. I don't want it torn down and I don't think Abby and Libby would've wanted that to happen, either. I can't speak for them, of course, but they were there to take pictures of it and to walk around so they must have appreciated something about the park.

Hi everyone -- new to WS and happy to be here: I admire both your thought processes and your commitment to justice for the victims. The murders of Liberty and Abigail have affected me to an enormous degree. I noticed a few people suggesting that, by his walk, the man in the video may have a prosthetic leg. It's a possibility, but please remember what was said at the PC: note the man's mannerisms; however, keep in mind that the deteriorating condition of the bridge probably affected the way he was walking. Apologies if I'm addressing this late in the game; I've been trying to catch up with all the previous threads!

The tip can be made anonymously. But I do understand what you are saying.

There could also be a fear of a future without that person. They may not be physically afraid of this person, but they ARE afraid of "losing" that person to prison. I know it sounds crazy to us, because we want justice, but people are complicated.

Or he’s not really established in that community at all. He knows the area because he works there or has worked there. Maybe he’s one of those guys who works for Pepsi and stocks the Pepsi products at various locations. When they’re done stocking, their day is done. The girls didn’t recognize him because he’s not really part of the community. Even if he worked at a factory there - those factory workers know the town but the town typically doesn’t really know the factory workers. All kinds of jobs cause people to come and go with nobody really taking note.

Or he’s not really established in that community at all. He knows the area because he works there or has worked there. Maybe he’s one of those guys who works for Pepsi and stocks the Pepsi products at various locations. When they’re done stocking, their day is done. The girls didn’t recognize him because he’s not really part of the community. Even if he worked at a factory there - those factory workers know the town but the town typically doesn’t really know the factory workers. All kinds of jobs cause people to come and go with nobody really taking note.

And there are several factories in the immediate area, as well as construction companies. And that's before you even get to the "route" people-like the Pepsi example. He could be there once or twice a week, but not regularly enough for people to get to know him.

I will correct that! I have totally made the abandoned vehicle a white van in my head, I think from an old podcast talking about whether there was a white van/vehicle seen in the bridge picture.
Thank you....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member