Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy were smart he would have left the scene the way it was, not cleaned up and taken the evidence to distribute in another town. Let it stay the crime scene it really was, stuck with his "I was w/Michelle alibi". He really created his own destiny.

Throughout the entire year, he was not to be at school at the same time as his children, as per the court-ordered supervision rules.
I do not know if it was a court-ordered ban or a school-implemented rule, but I do know that towards the end of the year (after he broke the no-contact with his children in school rule multiple times and took them off the school bus on an unapproved, unsupervised date), he was not to be permitted on campus. Perhaps because him breaking his restrictions on school grounds made the school liable and certainly caused problems/complications for the admin, teachers, and children. (MOO —seems I have to say that to prevent my anecdotal posts from being removed? I went through the preliminary steps towards insider verification but never received any response...)

On another note, Pattis is a distasteful boar.

Thanks for answering that for me and us.

They knew from the crime scene that the killer attempted to clean up.

Logically, it makes perfect sense that they would test the area around the faucet.

Those bloody sponges would have required rinsing, and he’d have to turn the water on.
True enough - I need to look at the warrant again to see when they were in the garage discovering the blood vs. when they were collecting the garbage bags that were still in the Hartford trash cans.

Someone posted something earlier today about how is someone is tried for one crime then they cannot use the same evidence to convict that same person of another crime. So if they try him on tampering they in theory could not use the same evidence for a murder charge. So the prosecutors are forced to make an early choice.
They can use the same evidence just can’t use to try alternate theories. Oh, not guilty of 1st degree? Okay now we think it was heat of passion. They can use the evidence to try him for tampering, and can later use as evidence that he killed her.

True enough - I need to look at the warrant again to see when they were in the garage discovering the blood vs. when they were collecting the garbage bags that were still in the Hartford trash cans.

My guess is that the DNA evidence was recovered before the trash dump was discovered.

They already knew that someone had attempted to clean the scene at that point.

My guess is that a Luminol test revealed that.

I believe the correct wording was a mixture of FD’s dna and JD’s blood

Jmo
I think the word "mix" means that his DNA was not shed on the Wednesday beforehand - which wouldn't be "mixed" with Jennifer's blood two days later. I think he was washing his hands in the sink to remove her blood. imo

jmopinion

I think the word "mix" means that his DNA was not shed on the Wednesday beforehand - which wouldn't be "mixed" with Jennifer's blood two days later. I think he was washing his hands in the sink to remove her blood. imo

jmopinion
if true, that points to an up close and personal kill IMO. and I think the clothes in the garbage bags may be some of his and some of hers - with her blood IMO

Replying again. His lawyer really wanted to just take control of the 401K instead of having to remove money from it and made many references to that in court. Maybe the funds haven't been withdrawn.
I'm curious if the children and/or Jennifer or her estate would have a claim on the 401K funds....I have no knowledge of the rules governing these funds. Does anyone know?

From Pattis' website:

F. Lee Bailey calls Norm Pattis “One of the Giants of the Profession” and
“Part of a Dying Breed of Slash and Burn Trial Lawyers”

Endorsed by F. Lee Bailey. :rolleyes:

Had no idea F Lee Bailey and was still alive so looked at wiki.

Bailey is alive and has been disbarred.

F. Lee Bailey - Wikipedia

I’d be shocked if he didn’t beat her to death.

As much as I want his blood to be present, I’m not optimistic at all.

I think after killing Jennifer, he used items around the home to clean up the blood. He may have even used some of her clothes to do this.

Thank God he didn’t burn that stuff, and decided to do the dumbest thing imaginable when disposing of that evidence.

My guess is that the DNA evidence was recovered before the trash dump was discovered.

They already knew that someone had attempted to clean the scene at that point.

My guess is that a Luminol test revealed that.
the warrant is vague IMO. We know 6/1 they submitted the garbage bags and her blood was found. We know they found blood in the garage 5/24 - did they test it right away ? We know they collected his DNA - so it seems that after they collected his DNA they tested it against the faucet DNA and got a match. What else did they match? Guess we wait. All JMO
Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

I’d be shocked if he didn’t beat her to death.

As much as I want his blood to be present, I’m not optimistic at all.

I think after killing Jennifer, he used items around the home to clean up the blood. He may have even used some of her clothes to do this.

Thank God he didn’t burn that stuff, and decided to do the dumbest thing imaginable when disposing of that evidence.

That's what I thought too, pretty sure I recall out door fireplaces at some of his properties. Time was what he ran out of thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise