Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say his one is truly puzzling me! Not that I don't know who did it, but we gotta produce more evidence, they have to find her !!! We need to find Jennifer Farber Now!!!!!

Time being of the essence, disposing of the bags in garbage cans that night likely served as his final task in his murder plot.

Yep I personally think he had a pretty straight forward plan

I think he switched vehicles with the employee

Drove to NC waited for JD to come home attacked her in the garage

Either loaded her body into the truck or JD's own suburban

scenario 1 Either used Jd's own vehicle to transport her body to a location for disposal then parked her vehicle near the park and jogged back to welles lane

Scenario 2 more likely IMO Took JD's vehicle to the park, jogged back to welles lane. Transported her body in the truck and disposed of it somewhere near NC or between NC and Farmington (or in the farmington/Avon/Harford area)

Stashed the evidence bags either at Spring mountain road and or Jefferson crossing

Returned employees vehicle after likely taking it through the carwash

Resumed normal activities

Returned to Jefferson crossing or spring mountain road with the raptor, loaded up evidence bags/licence plates

At some point picked up MT and went on their nice little date night evidence dumping excursion in Hartford

JMO

Last edited:
We are in an age where everyone wants to act as though biased opinions don't exist...gre

So if Jennifer's body is not found, which I fear may be a possibility, let's discuss how NP might spin the clothes/garbage with JD's blood being found...faucet with blood. Did FD beat her until she bled profusely, yet somehow JD ran away and is now seeking shelter somewhere?! My God, it boggles my mind that in this day of DNA, phone records, ring cameras, traffic light cameras, store cameras....3 weeks and this narcissistic, *advertiser censored* is still "free". Come on LE, give us something to know that you have something. These children and her family need closure.
Without the body, I suspect that FD's lawyer will go after JD and W (worker/witness) and cast one/both in a bad light. I don't know what he'll say, but he'll find a way to put doubt's in people's minds about FD being involved with the murder. Ugh. I dread it.

Jennifer, we need you. Where are you?

jmo

scenario 1 Either used Jd's own vehicle to transport her body to a location for disposal then parked her vehicle near the park and jogged back to welles lane

Scenario 2 more likely IMO Took JD's vehicle to the park, jogged back to welles lane. Transported her body in the truck and disposed of it somewhere near NC or between NC and Farmington (or in the farmington/Avon/Harford area

Stashed the evidence bags either at Spring mountain road and or Jefferson crossing

Resumed normal activities ultimately switching vehicles with the employee

Returned to Jefferson crossing or spring mountain road with the raptor, loaded up evidence bags/licence plates

At some point picked up MT and went on their little evidence dumping excursion in Hartford

JMO

Scenario 2 more likely IMO Took JD's vehicle to the park, jogged back to welles lane. Transported her body in the truck and disposed of it somewhere near NC or between NC and Farmington (or in the farmington/Avon/Harford area

At some point picked up MT and went on their little evidence dumping excursion in Hartford

JMO
Yes, you are right on target, and anyone that says different is lying or afraid!!!

JMO
I think her suv had to be cleaned off if the other car in the garage had blood spatter than hers very likely did IMO I want to know where that suburban traveled 5/24

Yes. And..because he wanted to. Personally, I think he likes the power of getting rid of her himself and not getting "caught". Being "smart" enough to not get caught and smart enough to put her somewhere no one can find her...to be smarter and to deprive her family from knowing where she is or what happened to her...to control all knowledge.
But we all know he was stupid enough to leave blood and run all over the place with trash bags.
Nevertheless, he is not in jail, but at home with his HO and jogging freely in front of the cameras while JDs family can only wonder where she might be. :(
oh and he has a slick attorney...for free.

I definitely don’t think he has to be smarter than the police to have put her someplace where they can’t find her-he just has to be lucky. We’ll see what happens

yup I understand where you are coming from, Its just for me every time I hear his voice I think about the terrible things he has done.

To a point where I absolutely despise it

probably accent was a poor choice of words on my part, its more just his voice in general and listening to him spew his BS about what a great businessman he his

He's nothing more than a thief and a cold blooded murderer in my eyes

But in general I hate everything about that dude

I’d like to think that I wouldn’t have thought he was charming if I didn’t know he was a wife-killer. No way to know for sure now.

I don’t understand how he couldn’t have expected her disappearance to be noticed so quickly. If he didn’t know about her appointments in NYC, then she would have been noticed missing after the kids’ school day was over or shortly thereafter. So either way, her absence would have been noticed in a reasonably short period of time.
It is amazing how these murderers seem to put so much time and effort into carrying out and covering up the crime yet never seem to think of the consequences.
Or maybe in his arrogance he believes he is so much smarter than everyone else that he would never get caught. Imo

At some point picked up MT and went on their nice little date night evidence dumping excursion in Hartford

JMO

There are too many problems with that scenario. Did he drive the Suburban to Waveny after the job, and you are saying he jogged 3 miles up and down hills to scene of crime with all the likely witnesses with that? A one man job just doesn't add up with all the potential problems and what happened.

She sure didn’t. But without enough concrete evidence, all FD needs is reasonable doubt and he walks.

I hope LE will have enough.

Even with a body OJ walked, Casey Anthony walked. It happens.

I hope there is irrefutable proof to nail FD. The thought of him beating it, getting his kids and his hands on the kids trusts. Nauseating.

All imho....
Agreed- awful to think of things going south and FD getting custody of the kids. He will never get his hands on any of the kids’ trust money though. Gloria & Jennifer’s sister are way too savvy to ever let that happen. There will be a trusted trustee appointed until the kids are of legal age or past university age and likely any big money (if applicable) wouldn’t be dispersed until at least late 20s / early 30s when they are fully responsible to be good custodians of such a gift. They have likely already had papers drawn to protect any future inheritance intended for the 5 kids. I will assume that Gloria will likely gift half of her estate to Jennifer’s sister and the other half in equal parts to the 5 kids. That would be the fair and equal way to handle things and most good and wise parents want to be fair and equal with each of their children.

It is amazing how these murderers seem to put so much time and effort into carrying out and covering up the crime yet never seem to think of the consequences.
Or maybe in his arrogance he believes he is so much smarter than everyone else that he would never get caught. Imo
From day 1 I thought arrogance as well

There are too many problems with that scenario. Did he drive the Suburban to Waveny after the job, and you are saying he jogged 3 miles up and down hills to scene of crime with all the likely witnesses with that? A one man job just doesn't add up with all the potential problems and what happened.
I will never question what somebody working for the devil has done because it is unfathomable but you are not responding to me anyway but unfortunately the devil has a lot of time to think and a lot of time to work and makes work with Idle Hands and idle minds and I've seen it in action myself and I don't have to prove it to you or anyone else and it has nothing to do with this case but I know it exists, and you do not need proof and i will not offer an exhibit!!!

Just a possibility but 1 of the phones may have been the one that FD used and the other one was used by MT and maybe FD had to turn over both of them because in reality, her phone belonged to him and she was on his phone plan? Just thinking out loud....
I thought of that after I posted an earlier comment. I wonder how MT would feel about FD having her phone and messages, etc. Unless she had another phone for personal use.

I think her suv had to be cleaned off if the other car in the garage had blood spatter than hers very likely did IMO I want to know where that suburban traveled 5/24

The nice thing is that spraying BlueStar on the car's blood spatter will make it glow even if it has been cleaned off with chemicals/bleach.

LE will be able to recreate the murder scene based on the blood spatter and will know whether a gun or a blunt instrument was used. (Isn't it amazing that they can tell that by the shape of the blood drops?)

I wonder if FD cut his hair because of the blowback of blood in it. Can't you picture him getting crazy trying to clean himself up as blood doesn't come off easily? I wonder if LE found anything in any of the showers.

I thought of that after I posted an earlier comment. I wonder how MT would feel about FD having her phone and messages, etc. Unless she had another phone for personal use.
And then what about iMessage and other OTT apps? I lost my phone in the house the other day and hardly needed it as long as my PC as there.

And he would have her phone in it so can LE get information from her phone via their service provider, even if they don't physically have the phone, to use in tracing the cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member