Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I think he drove the suburban to the park after killing JD

I think he likely jogged back its 1.3 miles as the crow flies and there's probably a shorter jogging route than the 3 mile driving route back to JD's residence on Weles lane from where the car was parked on Laptham road. IMO

I think its well within FD's ability to have committed the crimes in NC all on his own IMO

It's yet to be determined whether he had an accomplice during the NC part of the crime, and heck maybe he did

But this scenario still seems very plausible to me
If the perpetrator jogged I would assume he/she wore some form of disguise. Another avenue for LE to pursue. Purchase receipts etc.

I’m still wondering if he made his way through the woods in the back of her property / we know he was there Wednesday 5/22 and could have scoped out a potential path/ would love to know his cell phone pings that day and the days before JMO
I've wondered greatly about this exact same issue about coming through the woods from the back/top of the property. Frogtown Rd is narrow so it doesn't make sense to park there IMO. But I wonder if it would have been possible to park at Winter Club and jog over or even park at the NCCS and jog over to house? Perhaps the license plates that were altered were to allow him to park at either of these locations and not be captured on camera? We know FD had been banned from NCCS but perhaps with altered plates he might not have been caught? IDK the camera situation at Winter Club so will have to investigate that further.

Here is quick map to show location of Winter Club and NCCS to 69 Welles Lane, its less than a mile.
Google Maps

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

But I'm not worried of the possibility of a race-related or celebrity worship or jury sequestration issue with this case.

It does scare me, however, that some in our country equate wealth and education with moral superiority.

While it's true that depending on the type, education can open horizons and increase understanding of differences, sort of help people to be less narrow or black and white in their thinking and this more empathetic, a crook is a crook. A sociopath doesn't improve because they take a bunch of humanities courses.

And frankly, in my experience, people with less means are some of the most generous and empathetic and kind that I've encountered.

I'm worried that some on a jury will see a handsome man who has a list of achievements and more money than most and think he can't be a murderer.

That's troublesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
So he will have to pay a penalty, huh?

I would assume so, that was actually one of NP’s arguments in court.

He wanted the court to allow control of the 401k as collateral, and as assurance to the bondsman. So that FD would incur no penalties etc

The court said they do not get involved with such things.

It’s almost a certainty that FD was forced to cash in his 401k as to pay the bondsman

My theory is basically the same as most already posted except I believe that once JD was murdered she and all the crime scene clean up materials were loaded in the vehicle FD was driving. That vehicle was driven to a midway point between KDs house and where the vehicle was dumped. So more like a mile and a half jog back to the house and then drive her Suburban to where it was found. Jog back to where the other vehicle (likely the former employee’s red truck) was parked and drive away with her body and the crime scene clean up evidence.

Somehow MT is moving his phone around at this point to show FD is actually moving it . He heads back to Farmington. Unloads everything at either the home or other Fore Group property. Dumps JD in a pre-dug hope or puts her somewhere else pre-planned. Makes the vehicle switch with the former employee.

This is all messy and I’m not happy with it but I still think it can be done. You don’t have a lot of time to spare but initially Pattis gave me the idea that you couldn’t “do this crime in four and a half hours.” You can.

Two hour and possibly forty minute round trip to NC and back. An hour spent at the crime scene. Another 30 minutes or so for the suburban dump. And I’m being generous. With the time at least at her house.

The main thing is the kitchen sponge found with her blood on it. Items like clothing probably taken from the laundry room. Towels and other things taken from the house. His DNA mixed with her blood on her kitchen faucet in a place he had never been. According to the prosecution. Or in a place it shouldn’t be. I think more attention was spent inside the house getting items and cleaning blood off of his hands etc and likely not much in the garage. Time was a factor. Housekeeper was coming.

Anyway, mine theory really isn’t that dissimilar from most anyone else that posted—all the theories are damn good.

Sure it would absolutely be easier to do all of this with an accomplice. And to be honest until LE or the Prosecution confirms this rock solid legit alibi MT has I can absolutely see her there. If not it doesn’t change anything for me.

A hitman would just kill her and leave her there. Why because the whole point of hiring someone to do something is to prove you couldn’t have physically been present to do it. They don’t try to clean up blood stains on concrete. They take the murder weapon with them and go.

The second phone may not have been mentioned in the arrest warrant affidavit b/c it did not have any info in/on it that was useful for purposes of getting a judge to approve the warrant. They usually only put things in the affidavit that are germane to getting the warrant approved. Or the second phone was seized after FD was arrested. JMO.

I could totally be wrong about this but perhaps the second phone was in one of the two boxes removed from 4 Jefferson Crossing on May 31st when they executed the SW of that residence?

The other phone was the iPhoneX he provided to LE on may 25 at 2:47 pm.

JD’s 2017 Black Chevy Suburban was found parked on Lapham Road north of Merritt Parkway on the west perimeter of Waveny Park. I am not obviously familiar with the area at all. But for those who are, are there any midway points between there and 69 Welles Avenue where one could potentially Park a vehicle?

Are there a lot of people who go to the park and leave the cars in a similar area to jog?
Other places to park where you might not be noticed to access Waveny Park or Welles Lane JD house:
1. Waveny Care Center - Farm Road on the far end of Waveny Park - probably 1/2 mile from where JD car was found. Parking lot filled on and off throughout the day but people are constantly going in and out so don't think a car would have been noticed in the lot.
2. NC Winter Club - Frogtown Road - right around the corner from JD house on Welles. Decent sized parking lot but not sure about security and cameras.
3. NCCS - Frogtown Road - also right around the corner from JD house on Welles. Good sized parking lots but not sure of security and cameras.
4. Train Stations - NC has 2 stations - NC Downtown on Elm Street and Talmadge Hill Station (near Waveny Park).
5. Mead Park - close to downtown NC and NC Downtown Train Station
6. Irwin Park - Weed Street - Police searched this location - could park here and jog down Weed then turn on Frogtown and then to Welles Lane - This option or Winter Club option seem most probable IMO.

Yes, longer distance runners oftentimes park on street where JD car was found rather than in the park because of better access to outer trails that circle park.

Google Maps

Last edited:
Other places to park where you might not be noticed:
1. Waveny Care Center - Farm Road on the far end of Waveny Park - probably 1/2 mile from where JD car was found. Parking lot filled on and off throughout the day but people are constantly going in and out so don't think a car would have been noticed in the lot.
2. NC Winter Club - Frogtown Road - right around the corner from JD house on Welles. Decent sized parking lot but not sure about security and cameras.
3. NCCS - Frogtown Road - also right around the corner from JD house on Welles. Good sized parking lots but not sure of security and cameras
4. Train Stations - NC has 2 stations - NC Downtown on Elm Street and Talmadge Hill Station (near Waveny Park).
5. Mead Park - close to downtown NC and NC Downtown Train Station
6. Irwin Park - Weed Street - Police searched this location - could park here and jog down Weed then turn on Frogtown and then to Welles Lane - This option or Winter Club option seem most probable IMO.

Yes, longer distance runners oftentimes park on street where JD car was found rather than in the park because of better access to outer trails that circle park.

Google Maps
Wow! Thanks!

I only have a few minutes here and am unable to check back to see if any of these news items were posted earlier. I just saw these tweets a few minutes ago.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Dave Altimari on Twitter

And this one about FD seen today at his New Canaan property “sweeping & cleaning while wearing his ankle bracelet.”

Samara Abramson on Twitter

I thought he was ordered not to go beyond 15 miles. New Canaan to Farmington is 66 miles!

MOO

Wow! Thanks!
Hope it helps you think about possibilities.

I keep thinking about Talmadge Hill train station location as a possible parking location. The train station is easy jog from Lapham Rd. where JD vehicle was found. The other thing about Talmadge Hill train station is quick access to the Merritt Parkway going both North and South.

I only have a few minutes here and am unable to check back to see if any of these news items were posted earlier. I just saw these tweets a few minutes ago.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Dave Altimari on Twitter

And this one about FD seen today at his New Canaan property “sweeping & cleaning while wearing his ankle bracelet.”

Samara Abramson on Twitter

I thought he was ordered not to go beyond 15 miles. New Canaan to Farmington is 66 miles!

MOO
Thanks for bringing this up! I was searching online and cannot find the reference to the bail bond restrictions but I agree that I recall hearing 15 miles restriction?! If its 15 miles restriction then WHERE IS NCPD? And why did the press that took the time to film him sweeping not pick up the phone and call NCPD/State Police. If its 15 mile restriction does this mean that nobody is monitoring FD movements? Not sure what to think!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get