Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many problems with that scenario. Did he drive the Suburban to Waveny after the job, and you are saying he jogged 3 miles up and down hills to scene of crime with all the likely witnesses with that? A one man job just doesn't add up with all the potential problems and what happened.
Try this:
1. He parked the red borrowed Toyota truck at Waveny Park.
2. Jogged to the house.
3. Killed JD.
4. Put her body and the bags of towels in sponges in her Suburban and disposed of it in the place he'd scoped out previously.
5. Left the Suburban at the park, transferred the bags to the red, borrowed truck.
6. Went back to his residence, unloaded the bags.
7. Swapped trucks with employee.
8. Disposed of bags.

OR:
1. He parked the red borrowed Toyota truck at Waveny Park.
2. Jogged to the house.
3. Killed JD.
4. Drove JD's Suburban to the park and left it there.
5. Drove the red truck back to the house and loaded the body and bags into it.
6. Left the house, drove to the place where he disposed of the body.
7. Went back to his residence, unloaded the bags.
8. Swapped trucks with employee.
9. Disposed of bags.

MOO

I will never question what somebody working for the devil has done because it is unfathomable but you are not responding to me anyway but unfortunately the devil has a lot of time to think and a lot of time to work and makes work with Idle Hands and idle minds and I've seen it in action myself and I don't have to prove it to you or anyone else and it has nothing to do with this case but I know it exists, and you do not need proof and i will not offer an exhibit!!!
The nice thing is that spraying BlueStar on the car's blood spatter will make it glow even if it has been cleaned off with chemicals/bleach.

LE will be able to recreate the murder scene based on the blood spatter and will know whether a gun or a blunt instrument was used. (Isn't it amazing that they can tell that by the shape of the blood drops?)

I wonder if FD cut his hair because of the blowback of blood in it. Can't you picture him getting crazy trying to clean himself up as blood doesn't come off easily? I wonder if LE found anything in any of the showers.
You are sooo right and 10A will nail him to the wall but unfortunately he's covered his tracks and has that girlfriend and I feel that it's going to be a double jeopardy case but I really feel bad for her mother and her children but he doesn't give a <modsnip> even though he acts like he wants to have custody and he trained them to do this. And everything you know what she was an abused woman and her family have money but that didn't matter and you know what that's what it comes down to money does not buy happiness we have to open up the are ways to abuse and start calling it out for what <modsnip> it is

Last edited by a moderator:
There are too many problems with that scenario. Did he drive the Suburban to Waveny after the job, and you are saying he jogged 3 miles up and down hills to scene of crime with all the likely witnesses with that? A one man job just doesn't add up with all the potential problems and what happened.

He only needed to park his car at the park and jog to her house once.

The nice thing is that spraying BlueStar on the car's blood spatter will make it glow even if it has been cleaned off with chemicals/bleach.

LE will be able to recreate the murder scene based on the blood spatter and will know whether a gun or a blunt instrument was used. (Isn't it amazing that they can tell that by the shape of the blood drops?)

I wonder if FD cut his hair because of the blowback of blood in it. Can't you picture him getting crazy trying to clean himself up as blood doesn't come off easily? I wonder if LE found anything in any of the showers.
Wow that’s something I never considered - if there was spatter and he got hit with it makes sense he would shave his glorious hair (IMO that was part of his persona) hmmm

Yep I think he drove the suburban to the park after killing JD

I think he likely jogged back its 1.3 miles as the crow flies and there's probably a shorter jogging route than the 3 mile driving route back to JD's residence on Weles lane from where the car was parked on Laptham road. IMO

I think its well within FD's ability to have committed the crimes in NC all on his own IMO

It's yet to be determined whether he had an accomplice during the NC part of the crime, and heck maybe he did

But this scenario still seems very plausible to me

Yep I think he drove the suburban to the park after killing JD

I think he likely jogged back its 1.3 miles as the crow flies and there's probably a shorter jogging route than the 3 mile driving route back to JD's residence on Weles lane from where the car was parked on Laptham road. IMO

I think its well within FD's ability to have committed the crimes in NC all on his own IMO

It's yet to be determined whether he had an accomplice during the NC part of the crime, and heck maybe he did

But this scenario still seems very plausible to me
Absolutely. I am sure there is a shortcut way for him to jog to her house from the park. MOO. Locals?

This may sound crazy but with all the bags being dumped on CCTV and they can't find anything else as far as a body I hate to say that do you think we're dealing with double jeopardy here? Or set up for that to happen??, it may sound crazy but with all that evidence but yet not concrete evidence as to, again I don't want to say it, but hopefully you know what I mean? being tried and acquitted based on the evidence???

It's a good question. I'm not worried though because double jeopardy only attaches if there are not two elements of the crimes that are different for each crime.

Badly worded but essentially, if all
the elements of one crime can fit into the other crime, then jeopardy doesn't attach. If each crime has something different from the other, then it's too many differences.

So you can't find someone guilty of manslaughter and then later charge them with first degree murder if both crimes stem from the same "transaction".

In CT, for example, manslaughter is:

A person is guilty of manslaughter in the first degree when: (1) With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he causes the death of such person or of a third person;

A person is guilty of murder in CT if:

(a) A person is guilty of murder when, with intent to cause the death of another person, he causes the death of such person or of a third person or causes a suicide by force, duress or deception;

So clearly if someone intends to kill someone, they also intend to cause serious physical injury to that person.

Manslaughter is thus a lesser included of murder and jeopardy would attach if murder was charged after manslaughter, or vice versa, as long as both crimes stemmed from the same event.

However, tampering or hindering, while both may be evidence that can help convict someone of murder as they show consciousness of guilt (I know I did something illegal so I'm going to try to hide what I did), the elements of each aren't found within the elements of murder. So NK jeopardy.

I know that was poorly written. I'm trying to watch the World Cup while I'm writing. (No one mention scores or outcomes please! I watch recorded games and never on time).

And he would have her phone in it so can LE get information from her phone via their service provider, even if they don't physically have the phone, to use in tracing the cars?
Yes I do believe they can get all cell phone data and in newer cars with their onboard computers they can determine where and when they travel IMO

Steven Capobianco managed to kill Charli Scott, torch her car, get back to one of his vehicles, and meet someone in the early hours of the morning, driving up and down narrow, windy Hana Hwy (in Maui) while doing so. Quite a feat, I have to say. Having followed that case passionately, you will have a hard time convincing me that FD could not have done what he did in the time he had available to him. MOO

Last edited:
So he did have 2 cell phones !
The FD arrest warrant that details the afternoon cell phone activity on Albany Ave reads as if LE was referring to a single phone. I'm confused about the presence of the second phone as it doesn't seem that it was siezed by LE according to the arrest warrant that we all saw? What do people think about this second phone? The arrest warrant also refers to NCPD seizing one iPhone X and no mention of second iPhone.

I'm wondering if because we haven't been privy to all the warrants obtained by LE that perhaps the second phone was at the FC Farmington house? Or, maybe the second phone was found inside one of the siezed vehicles?

Also I'm sure its probably been mentioned before, but JD's Suburban I believe was a 2017 and as such would have been fit with onstar tracking.

Which almost surely means that Investigators know exactly where and when that particular vehicle was traveling on May 24th

JMO

Also I'm sure its probably been mentioned before, but JD's Suburban I believe was a 2017 and as such would have been fit with onstar tracking.

Which almost surely means that Investigators know exactly where and when that particular vehicle was traveling on May 24th

JMO
Yes, assuming she paid for that service. Money was of no object, so let’s hope she did.

JD’s 2017 Black Chevy Suburban was found parked on Lapham Road north of Merritt Parkway on the west perimeter of Waveny Park. I am not obviously familiar with the area at all. But for those who are, are there any midway points between there and 69 Welles Avenue where one could potentially Park a vehicle?

Are there a lot of people who go to the park and leave the cars in a similar area to jog?

Also, if anyone knows, how long after a person dies can decomposition be detected? Minutes? Hours? If a person is contained in a heavy latex bag or wrapped in other materials like blankets or towels? I tend to think that bc this was preplanned some items like heavy latex bags used to hold more than a hundred gallons were used and perhaps brought along or some type of body like bag.

I am of the kind that the intent was always to make it look like JD ran away. And use the fact that she fled with the kids one night and tried to get a TRO (the night FD called 911) as “precedent” that she ran away. Something went terribly wrong in the killing aspect of this plan. Because bloody crime scene and sloppy clean up. Maybe that dictates where JDs Suburban was dumped? So close to her house and which was found literally within an hour of her being reported missing?

I’m getting courage from y’all putting your well thought out theories out there! I am getting ready to post mine and it’s so close to most of y’alls theories I wonder if some of us might be related. Lol!

I'm really curious to see what NP's approach will be if there does end up being a mountain of damning evidence when FD is charged?(like I fully expect there to be)

It's a pro bono case per NP's own words, so I wonder how far he will be willing to go?

Will he see this thing to the end or will he head for the hills?

Ah What am I thinking guys like NP generally have massive egos and think they can win against all odds

Of course he will go down with the proverbial ship no matter how fast it starts taking on water

JMO

He will continue to the end. This guy loves the challenge.

The FD arrest warrant that details the afternoon cell phone activity on Albany Ave reads as if LE was referring to a single phone. I'm confused about the presence of the second phone as it doesn't seem that it was siezed by LE according to the arrest warrant that we all saw? What do people think about this second phone? The arrest warrant also refers to NCPD seizing one iPhone X and no mention of second iPhone.

I'm wondering if because we haven't been privy to all the warrants obtained by LE that perhaps the second phone was at the FC Farmington house? Or, maybe the second phone was found inside one of the siezed vehicles?
The second phone may not have been mentioned in the arrest warrant affidavit b/c it did not have any info in/on it that was useful for purposes of getting a judge to approve the warrant. They usually only put things in the affidavit that are germane to getting the warrant approved. Or the second phone was seized after FD was arrested. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshynebabii