OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty, do you know how we can get a copy of Discovery of the W4? Email address? TIA

BBM

Have always wondered that, too. Great post and great work all for considering they were trying to re-create a scene in "Boondock Saints". Have avoided watching it, but guess I'll have to. And, yes, the delay in waiting for Gary to arrive really put them in a rush to finish. If only Gary had stayed out longer, wherever he was, fewer people would have died. No shade on Gary, though, poor guy. He had no way of knowing.

Also praise for Puzzles earlier post putting pieces together about the alleged text messages between JM and JW the night of the murders. LE must have really been scratching their heads over that until they figured out that JW hacked JM's phone. Maybe that was the turning point, when LE realized the Wagners were lying to them. JMO, all the hacking, emails, texts, etc. will be decisive in getting convictions against all of them.
I don't recall reading/hearing that GR had came in later? I guess I had just assumed he was ambushed/killed at the same time CRSr was?

BBM

The Wagner men were all macho!

Please, those big macho Wagner men do not exist. The Wagner men are cowards. They sneaked into homes in the middle of the night and killed 8 people in their sleep. If they were the big macho men you describe they would have stood up and fought like men. Instead they sneaked into homes in the night and killed helpless women in their sleep and hunted down a scared child and shot him while he was hiding. So why in the world would you think they would have "protected" the little woman at home? What in the world makes you think she needed "protected"? She was probably the most macho among them.

JMO
Yes, I agree - cowards. To sneak in and ambush/kill 8 people during the night doesn't say much for them, IMO.

I don't recall reading/hearing that GR had came in later? I guess I had just assumed he was ambushed/killed at the same time CRSr was?

It's a theory. It's JMO. The preliminary autopsy reports stated that CR1 was at a greater state of decomposition than any of the other victims, including GR.

CR1 was also shot through a door, meaning he was probably already in the back bedroom when killed. GR's body was dragged from the living room down the hall to the back bedroom and left with CR1 who was already dead. JMO

Rhoden family autopsy reports show 8 killings were methodical and vicious

Rhoden family massacre: Autopsy reports indicate one victim was awake when fatally shot

Yes I know you are in Oklahoma. And yes, it applies to all over. Thankx.

I'm not there now, but am from West Virginia. My husband's family are like the Rhodens/Manleys through and through. They know them very well from all the derbies.
And yes, I was equating what they tell me about them, into thinking the Wagner's are like them too.

But no, I am now realizing and understanding that the Wagner's are not like any of them at all. I am understanding that we have to take the Wagner's out of the equation when looking at the people in that area.

So yes, I get what you are saying! Thankx...:eek:...:)

.......Been a process for me...... And All Only My 2 Cents..........Thankx everyone!!

Yes, the Wagners are certainly unique. They're not like anybody else, well possibly except other members of their extended family.

What is Black Planet?
I dunno if its still around but 15+ years ago it was like the black version of Facebook. BET hood type of site. Slim chance our AW was on BP looking for her soulmate or even interested in the topics of that site. Pipl.com is a much better site to search for ppl on. IMO

I dunno if its still around but 15+ years ago it was like the black version of Facebook. BET hood type of site. Slim chance our AW was on BP looking for her soulmate or even interested in the topics of that site. Pipl.com is a much better site to search for ppl on. IMO
I just read it again it is on her profile as to relatives, phone number, address and email

Fast People Search

I just read it again it is on her profile as to relatives, phone number, address and email

Fast People Search
This could be something very bad, if they belong to certain groups of people, like the White Supremacy, they could have been using that site for bad things, IMO.

Old True Cimecast Pod Cast.
No Witnesses - The Rhoden Family Murders - True Crimecast (podcast)

"About Jake Wagner, the talk around town at that point was that Wagner was not involved in these murders but he was close enough to the family to know what they were involved in so people believe that he knew who they are involved in to a point where he had a really good idea of who committed these murders so he was not running but taking his family up and fleeing to Alaska to get away"

I believe Loomis was asking for an email address of the court in order to get copies of the W4 discovery documents, not asking for the personal email addresses of the W4.

"Betty, do you know how we can get a copy of Discovery of the W4? Email address?" BBM

Correct. The court email address. Thank you.

Old True Cimecast Pod Cast.
No Witnesses - The Rhoden Family Murders - True Crimecast (podcast)

"About Jake Wagner, the talk around town at that point was that Wagner was not involved in these murders but he was close enough to the family to know what they were involved in so people believe that he knew who they are involved in to a point where he had a really good idea of who committed these murders so he was not running but taking his family up and fleeing to Alaska to get away"

Interesting, if accurate. It sounds like the Wagners had a plan to make it seem like a cartel hit. What they didn't count on was the huge media coverage that brought lots of LE resources to the investigation. It also brought lots of public pressure to solve the case, even after LE hit a brick wall. They'll still try to use that ruse to avoid conviction, but it probably won't work.

I believe Loomis was asking for an email address of the court in order to get copies of the W4 discovery documents, not asking for the personal email addresses of the W4.

"Betty, do you know how we can get a copy of Discovery of the W4? Email address?" BBM

I don't have the email of the Pike County Clerk, but you can probably find it online. Just a word of caution to avoid sending in too many requests for copies, or they'll stop sending them or make people show up in person to collect them. It's a small court and the clerk is probably very busy.

Right now we have access to pretty much everything that's been made public. There are links in the Media & Timelines thread for the copies the news media has made public - they're posted at ScribD. JMO, the only thing we don't have is the first discovery for AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26