LA LA - Marcus Merritt, 37, Leonville, 4 Jan 2013

You are better at math than I am. Methanol is in antifreeze. The toxicology report mentions it separately. It could be a sign of poisoning.
Can somebody explain what this means. I have no idea what these abbreviations mean nor where to post what I did☹

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190806-091156_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190806-091156_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 15
Posts get deleted sometimes if they aren't from an acceptable news source. MSM is mainstream media.

You probably should get a lawyer. You can call the lawyers that deal with malpractice, injury, wrongful death and see if any of the firms are capable of handling your case. Or they can probably point you in the right direction.
Smh it's pitiful when one has to hire a lawyer while people won't do their damn jobs

What's considered mainstream media?
Here's the quick answer: Mainstream Media consists of news reports from major networks, local news, and some online sites like CNN or FOX, as well as most major newspapers and magazines. Posts referring to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter are not allowed without prior approval from a mod. Sometimes, a home page for a specific LE agency will be allowed.

I will get a link to the TOS (Terms of Service) and post it here. You (and we) agreed to abide by the TOS when you signed up for Websleuths, and are responsible for knowing what it says. It makes good sense, honestly, and it isn't hard to stay within the rules once you know them. That said, we all make mistakes. When we do, the mods will delete the post. Also, we are not allowed to question decisions a mod makes, openly on the forum.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.
and
Terms of Service - Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

Here's the quick answer: Mainstream Media consists of news reports from major networks, local news, and some online sites like CNN or FOX, as well as most major newspapers and magazines. Posts referring to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter are not allowed without prior approval from a mod. Sometimes, a home page for a specific LE agency will be allowed.

I will get a link to the TOS (Terms of Service) and post it here. You (and we) agreed to abide by the TOS when you signed up for Websleuths, and are responsible for knowing what it says. It makes good sense, honestly, and it isn't hard to stay within the rules once you know them. That said, we all make mistakes. When we do, the mods will delete the post. Also, we are not allowed to question decisions a mod makes, openly on the forum.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.
and
Terms of Service - Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version
Ok thank u. The only way I know an answer is to ask the question at least that's how I was taught. It's their site so, imagine they can handle things any way they choose. I'm not trying to break rules, I'm trying to get help from anyone knowledgable to do that.

Ok thank u. The only way I know an answer is to ask the question at least that's how I was taught. It's their site so, imagine they can handle things any way they choose. I'm not trying to break rules, I'm trying to get help from anyone knowledgable to do that.
You are fine, doing great! Ask whatever you want to know, anytime, and someone will respond. It's easy to be here. You are among friends. You'll see. Relax, kick off your shoes, and stay.

Again, I admire your courage, and I am so sorry for your loss.

You are fine, doing great! Ask whatever you want to know, anytime, and someone will respond. It's easy to be here. You are among friends. You'll see. Relax, kick off your shoes, and stay.

Again, I admire your courage, and I am so sorry for your loss.
Thank u for your kind words and making me feel at ease.❤ It's nice being around people who seem to care. What I'm living thru isn't easy at all☹

Thank u for your kind words and making me feel at ease.❤ It's nice being around people who seem to care. What I'm living thru isn't easy at all☹
I can't even imagine what you are going through, or what you have had to do and learn. Motherhood is the hardest job on the planet already, and to add the unrecognized murder of your child on top of everything else - I just don't know where that kind of strength comes from. God bless you and every mother!

I hope you have a good support system in real life. I don't know that there is anything really helpful I can offer to your quest, but I do agree that there is more to learn about Marcus' death. My research skills are not on par with most of the fine Websleuths I know, but I am happy to help you if I can. I want to look into these drug tests some more, and will. It's just a "hinky" feeling I have, like a hunch, that there is more to this aspect of Marcus' autopsy report, but I am not a medical professional, and I may be wrong. I'll keep at it.

Take care of yourself. You are important, too.

I can't even imagine what you are going through, or what you have had to do and learn. Motherhood is the hardest job on the planet already, and to add the unrecognized murder of your child on top of everything else - I just don't know where that kind of strength comes from. God bless you and every mother!

I hope you have a good support system in real life. I don't know that there is anything really helpful I can offer to your quest, but I do agree that there is more to learn about Marcus' death. My research skills are not on par with most of the fine Websleuths I know, but I am happy to help you if I can. I want to look into these drug tests some more, and will. It's just a "hinky" feeling I have, like a hunch, that there is more to this aspect of Marcus' autopsy report, but I am not a medical professional, and I may be wrong. I'll keep at it.

Take care of yourself. You are important, too.
Reading this made tears come to my eyes. I could feel your genuine concern for me. I have a wonderful support system that's helped me thru this. It's not been easy and still with all of them, sometimes I feel alone. Motherhood is a hard job and trying to find out what happened to one of my children has been a nightmare☹U wondered where this strength comes from, God Himself. He instilled more in me than I even knew. You're offering what u can help do in my quest and that's yourself❤sometimes I need to know someone who doesn't actually know me cares. You've shown that and again I thank u. Whatever u can find out about that drug test, I appreciate it. Your hinky feeling is right, something is terribly wrong. I'll take care of myself, u do the same. May God bless u

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back