GUILTY NM - Renezmae Calzada, 5, found deceased, Rio Arriba County, 8 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

I remember that as well - wonder if she left for work at that time too?

No ring doorbells around there?
Well, LE has asked for video but looking at maps, there are only four houses on her street - all on the same side. Google Maps

ETA: Actually, there's one on the other side of the street at the beginning of the block.
The home where Renezmae was last seen appears at 3:01 in the video below.

View attachment 203779 View attachment 203778

thanks PomMom! :)
You're welcome. :)
I just wonder if mom was going to work, who was watching the baby brother and how many people was in the house at the time she disappeared?
According to Renezmae's mother, MT was watching her on Sunday. I don't think lil brother was mentioned but I kind of assume MT had them both. ? MOO

Oh, it is! But it's not without it's problems - it's not all sweetness and light. It was once known as the "Heroin Capital of the World".
The Drug Capitals Of America
Still a lot of drug issues.
seems like NO area in the USA can get away from the drug problem...
All walks of life... All demographics...:(

I just wonder if mom was going to work, who was watching the baby brother and how many people was in the house at the time she disappeared?
Again...
Forgive me for my confusion...

I have seen various statements regarding the home from which RC disappeared...

- "Torres' Family Home"
- Home on Arch Lane
- Video shows an address of 1046...
With (what I assume is a family name of) Archileto....
- And...More of which I am afraid to post for fear of confusing my fellow WSers even further...

Archileto?
Not mom's last name of Maestas...

Archileto?
Not last name of mom's BF, Malcolm Torres...

JMO...

Again...
Forgive me for my confusion...

I have seen various statements regarding the home from which RC disappeared...

- "Torres' Family Home"
- Home on Arch Lane
- Video shows an address of 1046...
With (what I assume is a family name of) Archileto....
- And...More of which I am afraid to post for fear of confusing my fellow WSers even further...

Archileto?
Not mom's last name of Maestas...

Archileto?
Not last name of mom's BF, Malcolm Torres...

JMO...
Archuleta, hence the street name "Arch" (it's common for families to name the ranch/farm road, street, driveway, etc they own for their family name.)

I was under the impression it is the boyfriend's family? Possibly on the maternal side?
MOO

Archuleta, hence the street name "Arch" (it's common for families to name the ranch/farm road, street, driveway, etc they own for their family name.)

I was under the impression it is the boyfriend's family? Possibly on the maternal side?
MOO
Makes sense... Thanks...

Archileto may come from the mom's side...

You're welcome. :)

According to Renezmae's mother, MT was watching her on Sunday. I don't think lil brother was mentioned but I kind of assume MT had them both. ? MOO
yeah i was wondering that because it said" Torres' Family Home" did he have other members of the family living there as well? I was thinking maybe MT left to go somewhere and thought someone else in the home was watching her? I hope that makes sense..moo

yeah i was wondering that because it said" Torres' Family Home" did he have other members of the family living there as well? I was thinking maybe MT left to go somewhere and thought someone else in the home was watching her? I hope that makes sense..moo
makes sense to me....

perhaps some people were thinking "THE OTHER" person in the family was watching her....

And... Ultimately... No one was...
Except for an abductor?

Just an idea...

Maybe the person watching her assumed she left with mom at 9:30 am? That would explain why she wasn't reported missing for 10 hours.
Maybe. But I think mom went to work. Did she ever take her child with her when she was leaving for work before?

I guess maybe they might think she was taking her somewhere else for childcare that day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back