Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance about reservoirs, but if she was placed in the water of one of them, what are the chances she would still be there? Do they empty into one another, or does the water circulate at all?

Thank you all for your dedication. I hate that "real life" interferes with following along, but you all make it so much easier.

@afitzy, I don't know when you ever sleep, but thank you for always being up to date, and most importantly for the respectful way you respond to everyone.

Please let today be the day!!

Someone asked if Pattis is looking ragged because he knows his client has been lying to him from the beginning. At least in my opinion, the answer is yes. This is an oft repeated tale. Human beings are an odd lot. We don't like it when we have to admit bad behavior, so we lie. For most of us, we may say we've taken the garbage out when we haven't, weren't the ones who failed to put a new roll on the toilet paper dispenser, or didn't eat that last cookies. Harmless lies that annoy, but don't hurt anyone.

Folks like Dilos are a horse of a different color. Lying is a way of life for him, which has been laid bare by those divorce transcripts. He lies because he can, and he certainly, at least until yesterday, because he thinks he is smart enough to fool everyone, including his lawyer. From the moment the two met, what has come out of Dulos' mouth is a steady stream of bull****.

Pattis can't all of a sudden change the script at this late date and that is all on him. Clients lie, period. They lie about things large and small. Experienced defenders know this fact of life. Some lawyers don't want the accused to tell them anything about the crime, because they do not want to get stuck with a set of "facts" that are obvious fabrications. Of course, we see what happens when those fabrications are publicly torn to shreds.

As experienced as he claims to be, Pattis knows this. So why in the world did he think it was a good idea to go out on a limb like this? I cannot accept his argument that he did so, and wants to continue doing so, to convince the State to "never" file murder charges against Dulos. That is a ridiculous position to take. So why continue down this path? Because his client wants him to. After all, look where all his lies got him before Jennifer's murder; living a parasitic high life courtesy of the Farber family's wealth.

Pattis and Dulos together are a bad mix from a defense standpoint because there is no one to say,"Hold on, not so fast. Maybe we should take a more cautious approach here. Once we tell our story publicly, we are stuck with it." So yes, Dulos has been lying to Pattis, but it is on Pattis for having believed him and trumpeted a false narrative to the world. No wonder he is beginning to look yellow around the gills.

Dulos and his counsel are asking the world,"Who are you going to believe? Me, or your lying eyes?" I think we know the answer to that one.

May today be the day.

My intuition says this new search was triggered by someone giving information and they are finally going to find JD. It
actually would make great sense for FD to have buried JD at Jefferson Crossing, after all, she fled that home with his children,
so he is going to make sure she stays there for the rest of her life, even if it's the afterlife.

Forgive my ignorance about reservoirs, but if she was placed in the water of one of them, what are the chances she would still be there? Do they empty into one another, or does the water circulate at all?

Thank you all for your dedication. I hate that "real life" interferes with following along, but you all make it so much easier.

@afitzy, I don't know when you ever sleep, but thank you for always being up to date, and most importantly for the respectful way you respond to everyone.

Please let today be the day!!
Drinking Water | The Metropolitan District
This article gives a good overview of the reservoirs that supply the Greater Hartford area. I have seen the reservoirs in West Hartford and based on the amount of algae build up etc. I don't think they are a part of the water supply system, more for open space and walking trails etc. MOO MOO MOO

My intuition says this new search was triggered by someone giving information and they are finally going to find JD. It
actually would make great sense for FD to have buried JD at Jefferson Crossing, after all, she fled that home with his children,
so he is going to make sure she stays there for the rest of her life, even if it's the afterlife.
It's instinctive to keep a victim close, too, or in an area that is very familiar. In this case, as controlling as he is, it would be especially true to be able to keep watch. The only way to do that without drawing unwanted attention to oneself is to be able to come and go freely in a place where one's presence would not be out of the ordinary.

100%. But we are now in the age of social media. Without corroboration, that LE statement should never have been made. Race baiting and identity politics. UGH.

AND....Those items were never meant to be found. IMO. So how was it that the crime was attempting to be pinned on anybody?
but knowing how FD operates, it is always somebody else's doing/actions/fault..when cornered- FD will blame somebody else..MOO is that he knew first that this area trash goes to MIRA, then because of the area, he could always pull that out of his bag of tricks as an excuse..

Dlx Double Trick Roller Travel Bag
I would bet that FD had at least two of these for himself and each of sons who competed in Greece had one also. I wonder if any are missing. They are tough, waterproof and made to resist wear and leak proof.

They would have remained at Jx when she left and would probably have been in the garage or storage room. Very easy to put her in one, pull it down the paths to the reservoir, put some weights or stones it it and sink it.

Last edited:
why thank you Mimi, everyday is a good day that I can spend with my wonderful, SMART, FUNNY
WS buds. Can we say it's addictive?
Happy Friday the 13th EVERYBODY!
Happy Birthday, @enelram !
And Happy Friday the 13th, too!
May you have a wonderful day today celebrating your special day... one that’s filled with fun and lots of good luck!

Drinking Water | The Metropolitan District
This article gives a good overview of the reservoirs that supply the Greater Hartford area. I have seen the reservoirs in West Hartford and based on the amount of algae build up etc. I don't think they are a part of the water supply system, more for open space and walking trails etc. MOO MOO MOO
If he did actually put her body in the reservoir, I would imagine he utilized some sort of container that would go to the bottom. Placing a body without anything is risky given that it can float up or to the shore.

I agree with you that the people aren't powerless or don't think of themselves that way.

But would it make you angry if you were a resident of Albany Ave. and the State was saying in a Press Conference that you had been "disrespected" and that FD and MT "were trying to pin this crime on a person of color" and this weren't true?

IMO if this weren't true and I'm living on Albany I would be heap loads angry!

MOO

I definitely don’t think the people in Albany Ave. are powerless; it isn’t about what they are, or are not. It’s about what FD thinks they are or are not that is the issue in the Odyssey of Stupidity, for me. Proximity and convenience for him matters, of course-but he did not want these things to be discovered, and it was the best place, he thought. There were other neighborhoods he could have discarded these bags in, but he picked this one, I think, for a reason. But he chose poorly, because he didn’t understand the nature of this part of Hartford. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry