CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the blood was on the baby gate, an item that was not there when the previous owner was around, it must’ve happened during KB’s residency.

Waiting to hear the evidence presented on the blood spatters.

JMO

The way this is going, I think we’ll hear about the forensic evidence tomorrow.

Right now the prosecution is calling to the stand a parade of people who are testifying to the lies he told them, and suspicious statements he made.

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.'”

Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

ETA- his comment makes no sense, but I would guess he uses it a lot when he doesn’t have an answer. The context suggests it wasn’t the first time he used that beauty.
Thanks and I think you’re right that he uses that beauty a lot since he appears to not have an answer on a regular basis.
As much as I wish him to not utter a word for the rest of his life, I have to admit I’m curious how PF sounds, should he speak in full sentences...

I’ve worked in banking for nearly 30 years. We would never discuss surveillance footage with a customer, let alone show them video. Police, yes. I don’t know what else to say.

I think you have to look at it in context: Credit Union in small town and his missing fiancee on national news. (Oh -- and his big and gruff sidekick was along who may or may not be a significant account holder). JMO.

It had to do with his creepy conversation with a bank teller, as he was trying to figure out what was seen on video on the day of Kelsey’s murder:

During her conversation with him, Key said she could access the surveillance video from his trip to the bank on Thanksgiving.

“Mr. Frazee asked me if I could get those things for him and I said I could, he said he was needing to have a timeline for that time because he and his fiance had broken up the day before, he was getting together with her to see about custody for their child, and he needed to set a timeline for where he was the day before,” Key said on the witness stand, adding that Frazee told her his fiancee had gone missing.

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.'”
Didn't he also say that line "well, exactly" to Moore when he asked PF about KB's phone pinging in Idaho?
I think it was in Sam's video notes, or were you joking @scdiv?

Neither Moore or the bank teller pressed PF after his idiotic response, which I assume is because they feared what he'd say or they assumed with his low IQ, this was the best answer he was capable of giving.
JMO

Thanks and I think you’re right that he uses that beauty a lot since he appears to not have an answer on a regular basis.
As much as I wish him to not utter a word for the rest of his life, I have to admit I’m curious how PF sounds, should he speak in full sentences...
That's probably exactly why his lawyer won't let him talk.

It seems every time he opens his mouth he incriminates himself, and he doesn't even know it!

@srg, The only time I've heard him speak was on the cattle dog training video that someone posted earlier in this thread.

But come to think of it you are correct that he doesn't really speak in complete sentences/complete thoughts much. He just moves from sound bite to sound bite.

But watch it an see what you think. It was an eye opener to me on many levels.

MOO

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

1:45 PM - 12 Nov 2019

We also heard from ex-CBI fire investigator who suggested grisly cause of oil stain in dirt at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch : Oil from melted human fat. He acknowledged he can’t prove it, though. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

1:44 PM - 12 Nov 201

Luce said she didn’t tell CBI about these comments during first interview bc she felt “uncomfortable” violating his confidence. Hoped she wouldn’t be involved. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

1:42 PM - 12 Nov 2019

When Luce sought to reassure Frazee that maybe #KelseyBerreth would resurface after disappearing, he responded : “Oh she’s never coming back. That’s exactly what he said.” #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

1:41 PM - 12 Nov 2019

UPDATE: Laurie Luce of Park County recounts statements by #PatrickFrazee during his monthly visits to trim her horses’ hooves — that Kaylee’s mom was “unstable” and didn’t want to be mother. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

1:39 PM - 12 Nov 2019

That was my first thought when they described the consistency of the soil they tried to sift.

JMO

Didn't he also say that line "well, exactly" to Moore when he asked PF about KB's phone pinging in Idaho?
I think it was in Sam's video notes, or were you joking @scdiv?

Neither Moore or the bank teller pressed PF after his idiotic response, which I assume is because they feared what he'd say or they assumed with his low IQ, this was the best answer he was capable of giving.
JMO
I think that time he said, "Huh... yeah."

A surprisingly good article from the Daily Mail. It’s their own reporting, deals with today’s developments, and wasn’t written by that jackass, Chris Spargo.

Patrick Frazee murder trial continues | Daily Mail Online

'Oh she's not coming back:' What Patrick Frazee told ex-client after his fiancée's disappearance - as investigator tells murder trial a patch of soil on his ranch indicated a body in a plastic tote was burned there.

I don't think she's very reliable either. Good point about who else had access to her car.
From the AA....she saw an article about KB so she checked her gun. Now tell me THAT makes sense. *eyeroll*
Actually, it does make sense. She may have wanted to make sure that her gun wasn't used for the murder.

Did she know why Krystal was going then? I thought Krystal said she didn't tell anyone about going down for the clean up, because she didn't want to get anyone else involved that was close to her. So if she told her friend she was going to a birthday party or wherever else, then Kelsey's name comes up as a missing person, she just might have gotten scared that her gun was used to commit a murder at that time. We have to remember, it was not considered a murder in the beginning- Kelsey was considered missing for a couple of weeks at least, before LE was able to gather evidence that she was murdered in her own home.

@srg, The only time I've heard him speak was on the cattle dog training video that someone posted earlier in this thread.

But come to think of it you are correct that he doesn't really speak in complete sentences/complete thoughts much. He just moves from sound bite to sound bite.

But watch it an see what you think. It was an eye opener to me on many levels.

MOO
Thanks for the reminder! Not sure if that’s the same dog training video I watched already, but PF for sure didn’t speak like a normal person (with may be normal given that he is abnormal). Only utterances and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member