CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it’s over. Closing arguments commence on Monday, the jury will get their instructions, and they’ll get to deliberate.

PF can’t testify now that the defense has rested. It’s a shame.

And no SF either, which makes me kinda sad. I know she would have nothing to add, but I liked the idea of her sitting in the hot seat and hopefully squirming and being uncomfortable as all hell. For as long as DA May could stretch that out for.

I just got here and see I'm over 50 pages behind (not gonna read all that). Did anything big happen today?
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Jailhouse witness says Patrick Frazee asked him to kill key witness
A man who met Patrick Frazee in the Teller County jail testified in court Friday that Frazee asked him multiple times to kill Krystal Lee Kenney, the prosecution’s key witness in the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

[...]

Bentley said he told Frazee he was part of a prison gang and that Frazee offered to help bail him out of jail if he arranged the killings of Kenney and other witnesses in the case. Bentley testified that Frazee also asked him to kill the lead Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent on the case, relatives of Kenney, Frazee’s friend who testified in court, and others.

[...]

Start here to read today's news (less than one page): CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Yes, a jailhouse snitch produced letters from PF that buried him. Basically, he wanted every witness killed.

He’s done.

WTHeck....! Just coming in from an afternoon away, what is going on! And it's his verified own handwriting? I must stream up thread or head to the media thread. Unbelievable

ETA.. it took 15 seconds for the above post a post. Thank you for everyone who is posting because this site is really really really slow right now

I bet this is the day krystal and Patrick were both sick....
But this guy just came forward Monday. That's why I really wish we could see PF right now...the earliest he knew of this was a few days ago and he probably thought the judge wasn't going to allow it. Love it!

huge revelations for them BOTH.

MOO

I agree. The dented piece of flooring that the blood spatter expert showed was so disturbing. To swing a bat at someone so hard to dent the floor is just... so much rage and hate. I actually worry about the safety of fellow inmates that have the misfortune of being on his prison block.
Oh, something tells me you don’t need to worry about his fellow inmates. Something tells me he’s going to get the slobber knocked out of him, and something else knocked in .

WTHeck....! Just coming in from an afternoon away, what is going on! And it's his verified own handwriting? I must stream up thread or head to the media thread. Unbelievable
Slater said he believed it was PF’s handwriting, and the defense didn’t even dispute that. They instead went after the witness’ motivations for testifying.

So that answers that.

Please tell jack Ruby to wait until after the jury says, "Guilty."

In all seriousness, I have a feeling that in a few years we'll read that PF tied a knot in his bed sheet and used it on himself.

I really don't think so. People like this adapt just fine to prison. He's already proved he can make friends inside. He won't kill himself.

Correct.

Before proceedings wrapped up today, Frazee was reminded by the judge he has the right to testify in his own defense or remain silent. He replied, "I will remain silent."

Too bad he already said more than enough.

And this is home of Chris Watts, the genius porch interview giver whose mommy asked the judge to give her a call. And yet PF prevails.

I forgot about that letter!! LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member