MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That theory was too complicated, IMO. Someone impersonating her on the call was not very likely.

I'd like to know why her phone wasn't ringing after her friend tried to call her again. Did Adrienne deliberately turn it off (in addition to leaving it on the roof)?
Spoke to does not necessarily mean in person. Could have been on the phone. Wish that could be cleared up, it is important.

The person that "spoke to"Adrienne SAW her and spoke face to face.
Neighbors are pretty spread out, Lamerson said, but one living in the area thought they heard gunshots about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 17. He said a neighbor spoke with Quintal on Oct. 16 and it appeared that everything was all right.

That theory was too complicated, IMO. Someone impersonating her on the call was not very likely.

I'd like to know why her phone wasn't ringing after her friend tried to call her again. Did Adrienne deliberately turn it off (in addition to leaving it on the roof)?
Spoke to does not necessarily mean in person. Could have been on the phone. Wish that could be cleared up, it is im
I'm also surprised that her ex-husband is putting up part of the reward money but her current boyfriend hasn't even put out a statement pleading for her to be found or asking for her to come back if she is out there hiding. o_O:(
Actions speak louder than words...Her ex is a good guy, never any doubt about that.
The person that "spoke to"Adrienne SAW her and spoke face to face.

Neighbors are pretty spread out, Lamerson said, but one living in the area thought they heard gunshots about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 17. He said a neighbor spoke with Quintal on Oct. 16 and it appeared that everything was all right.

About her saying she shot one in the face... could that person have been inside the vehicle the men took to the house? So any blood was not evident because it was contained inside a vehicle no longer there?
Or... could one guy have said and acted like she shot the other in the face to trick her? That person kept her attention to one side of the house while the other (she thought she’d hit) snuck around to ambush her?
I wondered about the shot man being in a car. 2nd idea is a good one!

Thanks to all who provided the news segments.

This is all so strange. I'm still really interested in the altercation this summer that left both Ada & the b/f injured. What was that about? That's a pretty serious altercation if she was left hospitalized. I'm getting the connotation from what's been said by the sister that it wasn't some random thing.

I think something dodgy has been going on around her. Remember in the Brainscratcher vid, her sister said she had changed since getting together with the b/f? Changed her style of dress, started Facetiming instead of talking on the phone.

Being a fan of Ganja White Night is a big out of sync for what we know of her past. My son is a big fan of that type of music and went to the Electric Forest Thingy this summer. It's a huge trippy fest type thing. And you can vape all sorts of things much stronger than basic THC. Although, I've seen the Dead 18 times and looking at me, you would probably not guess that, so who knows? Maybe she was just a big electro fan (I think that's what it's called).

Just throwing out some thoughts.

All my opinion only.
Knowing Adrienne for 20 years, she was NEVER a "big electro fan." But, she also didn't go to bars...the extent of her "drinking" was a glass of wine here and there...Circumstances and life changes people... : (

Very interesting points and questions there.

I've been wondering too, who actually owns the condo?

As far as who would profit from her death? Me and my sisters are my parent's beneficiaries, and my mother is mine, as my children are young. So it could be her son, her parents or a sibling, could still be her ex-husband? It would be odd for it to be the BF since they haven't been together that long, IMO.

The wrong address? I think it was previously said the family owned 2 cabins and perhaps the mail from both of those cabins was at the one she was at?

If the BF was possessive, I wonder if it's even likely he would have left her up there alone? Maybe it was just the sister's opinion and he was not really controlling? MOO

So many questions.

MOO I hope they continue to search the area, but if there was a shoot out - she could have been taken anywhere! I think about her constantly. (I am from Warren and my family has a cabin up north, so this hits close to home).

But who would profit if she is just missing? For example -- if she is never found, does someone living in her condo have a legal right to stay?

No idea what the rules are here and haven't been able to find them but did see somewhere that you could get removed for saying certain things so trying to be extra careful. If anyone can point me to the rules, so I can follow them, please do!

For example, If someone has a screenshot of BF's Facebook page before it was deactiviated, is it an allowed post?

I see what you mean and agree it is an important point to be clarified.

However, just to "play devil's advocate", if I were to have a conversation with someone on the phone and relay that info to another person, I wouldn't choose the phrase "so-and-so appeared alright" because I didn't see them. I would most likely say, "so-and-so sounded alright"....
But I guess every person's communication style is different
I was told that the person SAW and spoke to Adrienne...

No idea what the rules are here and haven't been able to find them but did see somewhere that you could get removed for saying certain things so trying to be extra careful. If anyone can point me to the rules, so I can follow them, please do!

For example, If someone has a screenshot of BF's Facebook page before it was deactiviated, is it an allowed post?

I don't think that would be allowed. I did see it though and copied an interesting post on that page from a female. Is that what you are talking about?

The Rules

You can post what you think may have happened as long as you post it as IMO or MOO-IMO-In my opinion or MOO-My opinion only. Screen shots are not allowed. We cant post FB unless it's Law Enforcement or News Agency/Reporter. FB is allowed when person is named in the media as a suspect. Hope this helps but read all the rules. If you post as fact you need to add the link from the media to support.

You can post what you think may have happened as long as you post it as IMO or MOO-IMO-In my opinion or MOO-My opinion only. Screen shots are not allowed. We cant post FB unless it's Law Enforcement or News Agency/Reporter. FB is allowed when person is named in the media as a suspect. Hope this helps but read all the rules. If you post as fact you need to add the link from the media to support.

Thanks so much. That helps.

I didn't add link earlier regarding Brainscratch interview but referred to it. Should I edit that?

Thanks so much. That helps.

I didn't add link earlier regarding Brainscratch interview but referred to it. Should I edit that?
Yes, John Lordan is considered a legitimate source here on WS, please please add!! Thank you
@GraceLL !
And yes you can “start a conversation” and say whatever you want, to up to 20 people, TOS only applies to the public forums

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Hey Friends,

This is very important. Please listen to my latest podcast, Websleuths Radio Podcast.

You can find it on Apple here and on Spotify here.

Or anywhere you can find true crime podcasts.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to Websleuths and our podcast for you to listen and ask your friends to listen as well. If Websleuths is going to continue (forum and podcast) we need you to listen to Websleuths Radio Podcast.

We need you to listen, ask your friends to listen and ask their friends to listen. Please get the word out. There is a new podcast in town and it is one you do not want to miss.

This week Heather Robinson Ramos. As a baby, Heather's mom was killed by serial killer John Robinson. Robinson then "adopted" baby Heather to his brother and his wife.

Also, please listen to the new podcast called Detective Trapp. To help Websleuths check out a little taste of this podcast.

Detective Trapp on Apple Podcasts

Thank you to everyone.

Tricia
Owner, Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors