***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Wow, don't you just love it when you follow a case since the beginning and then take the time to cook dinner, come back and the verdict has already been read and you missed seeing this freako's expression while a guilty verdict is being read. Banging my head right now.
Yeah. I took an unintended nap and woke up to the last two jurors being polled by the Fabulous Judge Kyle. I immediately went to Google and FOUND NOTHING, slapped my forehead DOH! and came here. Dunno what I was thinking other than still half asleep.

Fear not, lonetraveler! The beauty of the defendant's expression and crying face will live on forever to be enjoyed on the internets.

I wish I could give her family a big hug, but especially those girls. My goodness! I’ll be squeezing my boys a little tighter tonight. We never know what life has in store for us.
Looking at his face when they said sentencing started Tuesday, all I could think was that he was thinking, "you will never see me there.....I'll take my own life before then."

I thought the same thing.

Hmmm..maybe he needs to be put on suicide watch. Nah, he loves himself too much.

I think he should be put on suicide watch because of the loss of control he is experiencing. For so long he was able to have a say and now he can't. I can certainly see this being too much for him to handle. (FWIW, I can see him harming himself in the way Aaron Hernandez did---- starting an appeal, committing suicide which means that the verdict would be vacated because there was no completed appeal. He would have the last word then.)

IMO, In Mark's demented and twisted mind, he really thought he would beat the charges. He convinced himself that he is innocent. Ppl like Mark never think they will be held responsible.

I don't think he is demented or twisted, more self-absorbed and narcissistic. He thought he devised a fool-proof crime--in person talking with CWW, the burner phones, and being out of town. But, he contracted with a loser and another loser who couldn't plan and get out of their own ways to do a "more professional" job. That is why he is kicking himself. I am sure he thought he had it all bundled up. Hence the "Was it a burglary?" to Dr. P. because it was supposed to be. The forgetting of the life insurance policy to TS's best friend was part of his work. At the end of the day, he thought to highly of his plan to realize that he would get caught ---this was not 1970 but 2015---cameras, cell-phone towers and really good forensics.

I don't think he is demented or twisted, more self-absorbed and narcissistic. He thought he devised a fool-proof crime--in person talking with CWW, the burner phones, and being out of town. But, he contracted with a loser and another loser who couldn't plan and get out of their own ways to do a "more professional" job. That is why he is kicking himself. I am sure he thought he had it all bundled up. Hence the "Was it a burglary?" to Dr. P. because it was supposed to be. The forgetting of the life insurance policy to TS's best friend was part of his work. At the end of the day, he thought to highly of his plan to realize that he would get caught ---this was not 1970 but 2015---cameras, cell-phone towers and really good forensics.
I personally said twisted and demented because there is so much baggage that is bizarre and scary in re to Mark, JMO

Did you all see how that one sheriff that was standing behind him had his eye on MS the whole time as he was standing for the jury and he could feel MS’s mood shift!? Wow! My impression was that the first emotion MS felt was RAGE! Hot blazing rage! Then self-pity which is when the tears came!

Did you all see how that one sheriff that was standing behind him had his eye on MS the whole time as he was standing for the jury and he could feel MS’s mood shift!? Wow! My impression was that the first emotion MS felt was RAGE! Hot blazing rage! Then self-pity which is when the tears came!

I was watching that too. He was ready

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back