TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Plohetski on Twitter

“NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.”

“BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.”

and

BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.
https://twitter.com/tplohetski

All the Twitter links I'm posting are from professional reporters from KHOU. As far as I'm aware, that's not against TOS. KHOU seems to be a msm news source but I'm not from the US so I could be wrong. Can anyone from the US let me know if reports from KHOU are okay? If not I shall delete my previous links. Thanks :)
You're fine Sera. KHOU is a good source and their reporters are fine to post.

BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

It’s bad enough to know that one person was willing to kill a mother and steal her baby. The idea that anyone else would assist that person in planning and doing it is almost too much to bear. I have maintained my composure until now, but ... no. I really hope this isn’t true.

I seriously feel horrible for having that brief moment of thinking SC was the culprit it's just like I said that CrimeOnline interview with the Anonymous friend had me going. Over all I knew it didn't add up or make sense that SC would be behind it because of the son still being around. Usually if the S/O is the one who does the crime they take out all the kids and the Mom but like I said that interview kind of thrown me a bit.

This case was a huge lesson learned for me. HUGE. I will never jump to assumptions or theories on someone unless more info comes out.

Tony Plohetski on Twitter

“NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.”

“BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.”
.."plotting to take baby"...1st degree murder?
and

Hope what I'm wondering is not right. Bad vibes going through my head right now.
I just can't kick out the idea somebody else close here helped out. sigh.

This case illustrates why The United States of America is so great- Here- we all have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE in a courtroom. This is why it's so important to think critically & set your biases aside. If we didn't, an innocent grieving husband & father would be swinging from a tree by now.

Ive been wondering, since everything has changed, if some of the comments and behaviors of SC made more sense now to others.
Here's a hypothesis. ( And Lord knows I've been wrong about everything else so far so this could all be a load too)
SC is informed in some way by LE that they suspect It was kidnapping for the baby. ( (Don't know what would lead them to that but stayWith me!
Some of his comments that sounded so bizarre or out of place make more sense too me.
Comments about what a good mother Heidi is. Comments about feeding the baby and how often. Showing the books she bought her baby. Touchstones that might give the abductor pause.
Also if LE had told him some information but wanted him to play the interviews a certain way to help the investigation, that could explain the extreme nerves and lack of eye contact with the camera.
And IF LE asked him to do these things and not respond at all to the accusations, but to allow everyone to hone in on him for a while as a distraction- to make the suspect more comfortable- then the toll on his nerves would have been tremendous!
Yes, you might point out a dozen other things that he said or did that DIDN'T make sense and I totally get It. But today, I'm feeling like at least looking at this from another angle on his behalf because he certainly didn't receive any benefit of the doubt from me up until yesterday.
I agree. It would also perhaps explain the seemingly bizarre comment about looking for two "women". Many thought he was referring to his daughter as a "woman," when he may actually have been referring to the woman thought to be Heidi's friend.

Hate to say this, but I am guessing there was an awful stench emanating from the home. Perhaps that aided the investigation?

I guess that is possible depending on how long she has been dead. I hope this wasn’t a situation in which Heidi was kept alive for days and the police were just a day or two too late. :(

My guess, video/electronic surveillance played a huge role.

As well as electronic communications between HB and her “friend.” I’ll be curious as to how long it took to get the communications from the cell phone provider.

Also, I’m curious if LE asked SC if there were any “pregnant” women in their lives, and when was it asked. If SC was asked this before his TV interviews, then he did a great job not sharing it, as well as not driving over to the friend’s place. Had the friend had a heads-up, she might’ve gone to Mexico like the dentist-killer did, and thus would’ve been spared the death penalty.

I know this case is far from over but I am absolutely shocked how this is unfolding. After watching that raw interview which I still feel is the most bizarre interview I've ever watched, the thought of a baby abduction was the last thing on my mind. That her friend of many years is more then likely responsible just blows me away. I can't even get my mind around that. That is beyond cold hearted that is plain evil. I hope it is proven SC had nothing to do with this and I will be the first to admit I was 100% wrong about him if that is how this plays out. My heart is heavy thinking of what a horrible reality this family has to deal with now, most especially the kids :( RIP Heidi, I am so sorry this happened to you. Prayers to all her loved ones.

Ive been wondering, since everything has changed, if some of the comments and behaviors of SC made more sense now to others.
Here's a hypothesis. ( And Lord knows I've been wrong about everything else so far so this could all be a load too)
SC is informed in some way by LE that they suspect It was kidnapping for the baby. ( (Don't know what would lead them to that but stayWith me!
Some of his comments that sounded so bizarre or out of place make more sense too me.
Comments about what a good mother Heidi is. Comments about feeding the baby and how often. Showing the books she bought her baby. Touchstones that might give the abductor pause.
Also if LE had told him some information but wanted him to play the interviews a certain way to help the investigation, that could explain the extreme nerves and lack of eye contact with the camera.
And IF LE asked him to do these things and not respond at all to the accusations, but to allow everyone to hone in on him for a while as a distraction- to make the suspect more comfortable- then the toll on his nerves would have been tremendous!
Yes, you might point out a dozen other things that he said or did that DIDN'T make sense and I totally get It. But today, I'm feeling like at least looking at this from another angle on his behalf because he certainly didn't receive any benefit of the doubt from me up until yesterday.

This is a REALLY good point you have made here. It does make sense.

Grace White‏Verified account @GraceWhiteKHOU
BREAKING: Source close to the investigation confirms a woman will be charged with murder in the case of missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard and told me they are "relieved baby is ok." #KHOU11 #Missing #Texas
Source: Woman will be charged in murder of Austin mother; body found at Houston-area home, baby is OK

6:09 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Grace White‏Verified account @GraceWhiteKHOU
Grace White Retweeted

UPDATE: From neighborhood where body was found in trunk of car last night at home connected to missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard. Here's what neighbors are telling our @MichelleKHOU #KHOU11 #Missing #Texas https://twitter.com/MichelleKHOU/status/1208019370624126977 …

5:56 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Does anyone know how Heide and this so called friend knew each other? Houston is several hours away from Austin. I can see so called friend showing up, I was in the area, lets go for breakfast, my treat. So very sad. It is always sad to lose someone, but murdered at christmas time. Should be a loving, peaceful time to reflect on all the joy in your life. Heidi is walking with angels now. I am so sorry she was not your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136