TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Margot needs DNA testing to prove she is who she is and Shane is her father because there is a paternity issue. I found this info elsewhere. Seeing as abuse allegations against SC were brought to LE, they are not going to give Silas to him. He is not totally cleared.

Shane may not be up to caring for his son just now...

He may not be up to it, but it doesn't mean he doesn't have him. I hope that he is staying with family, I hope that he has a support system that is helping him and his son (and his daughter for that matter), but this talk about the grandparents having the grandson without anything to back it up is not right and is lending to the thought that he isn't being allowed to have him. JMO

Prior to yesterday’s developments, I think looking hard at SC was absolutely the right thing to do.

At this point though, we have actual facts to work with. We know who the main person involved in this was, and don’t know if she had help.

But if there was an accomplice, there is no evidence whatsoever that it is SC.

Personally, I think the book is completely closed on him, and I no longer think he has any involvement whatsoever.

Any other people involved, are going to be very close to MF.

I don’t get the impression that the man MF was living with was her boyfriend anymore. I suspect they probably lived their lives largely apart, probably in separate bedrooms and without physical intimacy, which is why he was so oblivious. I imagine his world is crashing in on him tonight as well, and that he had absolutely no idea. IMO
So he wasn't walking around his patio garage area for multiple days? Wouldn't there have been an odor? Even if they weren't so lovey dovey, you'd think he might say, hey, what's with your car being parked there so long? Does her partner have a black SUV? Is that known MSM data?

No. She was arraigned today in Harris County where she was first booked this morning for 6 unrelated charges. So far she's been charged in Travis County (Austin) for kidnapping and evidence tampering but no arraignment scheduled for these charges that I'm aware of. At this time, there's also been no murder charges filed in either county.
I wonder if they don't know who actually killed her.

Even if BH had called the police and told friends and family that SC had been abusive, were charges filed? Did it goto trial? If no conviction, then it wasn't proven. So, there's that. I believe he would still get custody of his children.

This could be a major reach, but what if she wanted SHANE'S baby?

What if Shane was involved with her on the side?

HB and SC were having major issues, off and on, he's abusive, she's clearly jealous and insecure. What if he was involved in this crazy plan of hers?

I mean, it's reaching but given this hand that rocks the cradle story line, not that far fetched.
It's major reach indeed.

Why wouldn't Shane's son remain with him? Shane's father lives in Austin. Where is the info reporting that the babys name was changed? I missed that. I think it's good the Christmas break is here. A time for the little boy to be with his dad and family. tia
I don't know...? I think it would be good for Silas to be with his dad and his big sister, because that's his normal. Having a probably confused and scared 6-year-old changing his routines more than he needs to doesn't seem like such a great idea. Also, if he's staying at a hotel with Heidi's parents (which, I don't know if that's the case, but they don't live in Texas) that's not a very stable situation. He needs his bedroom, a place to do his homework. Now, if Shane asked Heidi's parents to keep Silas for a little bit so he could be his head on the right place and get back on his feet, that's different. I don't doubt that Shane is having a really hard time, but I can't see how Heidi's parents could be doing any better.
There was no name change. The "friend" that killed Heidi and took Margo told someone that she had just had a baby, a girl named Luna Mae. We know Luna Mae doesn't exist, she's not real. There's only Margo.

I think they have to confirm 100% that it is Margot before giving the child to the family, and possibly - even if unlikely - having to take the child away again if it's discovered it isn't the child they assumed it was.

Is there a question of parentage?

For CPS there clearly is or there wouldn't be a DNA test done. The article I posted says they require proof of the relationship - signature on birth certificate or paternity verification.

BBM. Exactly! That’s what I thought.

She must have been caught off guard. The woman is her friend so she could just show up and not make Heidi uneasy.

In any event, there’s a Jay for Justice five hour YouTube live that had two of Heidi’s friends on and another friend of her parents and these people were on the chat when the news of what happened broke live. It is very informative if you listen to hour 2 to 3 or so. Lots of things keep coming up on here that people want links to and won’t find.

it's unfortunate that the whole video didn't get archived, it was 5 hours long, youtube only kept the last 2 hours, but yes, very informative.

I cannot believe that Silas and Margot would go to anyone else but Shane. Because his partner is murdered in a high profile case, he doesn’t have the same right as any other father who loses their spouse in a tragedy they didn’t create? He did not murder her. Why would he not get custody ASAP?

I wonder if MF was even living with her boyfriend? I find it incredibly hard for a man to live with a woman and not know she's faking a pregnancy. This makes me think they may not be living together and she created the pregnancy and baby to try and get him back or something like that.
Darci Pierce did the same exact thing. Her husband had no idea she was faking, and Darci's own family swore up & down she was pregnant. She gained weight and whenever friends & family would touch her stomach, she would 'tighten' up her stomach muscles, so folks wouldn't feel fat, but a 'baby'. Prosecutors tried to use that as proof she wasn't insane, but cold & calculating. She might very well have gotten away with it, but once she arrived at the hospital, they knew she hadn't given birth. Cindy Ray (the mother) died, but the baby lived too.

Even if BH had called the police and told friends and family that SC had been abusive, were charges filed? Did it goto trial? If no conviction, then it wasn't proven. So, there's that. I believe he would still get custody of his children.
No, nothing on him. Heidi, may she rest in peace, said that Shane pushed or grabbed her too hard. We don't know if it was a one time thing, we don't know if he was emotionally abusive, we don't know if he beat her up. We don't know any of that. We know that he pushed/grabbed her, was that abusive behaviour? Sure thing. But we don't know anything else.

I cannot believe that Silas and Margot would go to anyone else but Shane. Because his partner is murdered in a high profile case, he doesn’t have the same right as any other father who loses their spouse in a tragedy they didn’t create? He did not murder her. Why would he not get custody ASAP?

Because there's a murdered woman and her on-again off-again partner needs to be completely cleared before handing over a defenseless baby. Also, what IF it's not Margo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo