Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no person on earth has seen EB since Dec. 10-11th, but there must be a scenario in which everything is ok? I am not buying it. If no one close to this child was "sketchy", if no one close to this child wasn't a proven liar, then maybe, but nothing leads in that direction, nothing.

Long time... no visit. Popping out of the woodwork to ask if there has been anything said about the car being tested forensically? I'd love to know if they brought in cadaver dogs. Or possibly the car and the impromptu trip to NC is just a red herring to distract from the true direction they should be searching.

Also, I wonder how long it takes to get results from subpoena-ing phone records. Looks like it took about a month in AJ's case in VA, because they located her after 5 weeks by tracking the phones, but that was 5(!) years ago. All these folks' movements need to be traced since beginning on December.

Hi Mom !

No word on car testing. I think we can safely assume that, though. Pretty sure that, of the 3 arrested , phones have been confiscated. Throw away phones, of course, are another matter.

I was just getting ready to post a local weather report at 6 am when my power went out. It's just now coming back on, so here ya go.

LOCAL WEATHER UPDATE (for reference in case of possible searches) : 25 degrees, fog, snow, wind . But bear in mind, I am way out in the county on the Holston River and the weather is always worse out here than in town.

Brr. I do not envy LE searching any bodies of water today.

Oh, if that car had only been pulled over by LE the day before WM showed up wet at his grandmother's house! I believe they would have found EB's little body in that car. Poor baby was probably deceased for quite a while by then... where was she kept or stored until the lovely MB decided to "gift" her mother the car so AB could dispose of her baby for her?

MB is as devious as they come, imo. She and her boyfriend planned this sting very cleverly, imo. I hope the NC authorities keep looking in ponds in that area... and all around any ponds using cadaver dogs until they find Evelyn. WM might have simply taken a dip in a pond thinking he'd rid himself of any telltale DNA evidence while the baby was buried or hidden only near a pond.

... And then WM brought up DNA and how his had been taken by LE.
Typical of some liars:
Cut them off at the pass offering information before anyone can ask about it because they're so nervous about being suspected and accused, all the while knowing they're guilty... and it's bound to come up sooner or later... so, they get it over with now as an anxiety reliever. He's worried about the DNA, imo, because he doesn't know if he did a good enough job getting rid of it. But, like everyone else's lies in this case; this it isn't going to go away.

It's overdue for AB and WM to confess their part in this and I don't think they were involved in Evelyn's death. Disposing of a body improperly is a better charge than a murder charge or conspiracy... and helping MB out is all I think they're guilty of but, the longer they go without telling LE exactly where Evelyn is then the more I'll doubt myself on that. It's time for a plea deal imo.

All of this is JMO.

I really doubt AB and WM disposed of a body that had been decaying for 2+ months. I also doubt MB is capable of cleverly planning anything.

IMO, MB and MB alone knows where EB is. AB and WM just look guilty because they were up to no good in other ways on their little trip to NC.

Hi Mom !

No word on car testing. I think we can safely assume that, though. Pretty sure that, of the 3 arrested , phones have been confiscated. Throw away phones, of course, are another matter.
Hi Kat,
Even throw away phones have to be set up. If she used the same Google account, or if she connected her Google account to FB to reinstate her friends list...they might still be able to gather metadata from the phone carrier (or Google maps) tracking her movements. It's really difficult to completely go under the radar if you are still connecting to SM on devices. I doubt they are really that smart. I think we just have to wait until the subpeonas are carried out and see where the dots lead.

Brr. I do not envy LE searching any bodies of water today.

No searches today that we know of, but it will be rotten weather if there are. My guess is that the Traphill pond search yesterday was an "out of abundance of caution " type thing. I honestly don't think LE has a clue where to look for this poor child. :(

JMO

I know everyone is trying to remain hopeful, but WSers pride themselves on dealing with the truth head on. No one is hiding this child, no one entered into any black market adoption , and Evelyn wasn't spirited away by Travelers...this child is gone. I think most of us already know that. For those of you who don't know that, I sincerely hope you prepare yourself emotionally for what's to come.

(Said out of concern for non-seasoned WSers, and not because it gives me any pleasure to have to say it outloud. )

I’m glad you said it. They need to start treating the people involved like this is a murder investigation.

My concern at this point is whether or not they’ll ever find a body. I’m worried that without one, the perpetrators will walk.

I’m glad you said it. They need to start treating the people involved like this is a murder investigation.

My concern at this point is whether or not they’ll ever find a body. I’m worried that without one, the perpetrators will walk.

From listening to Casity yesterday, and from WM stating that he had DNA collected, I think the SCSO, TBI and FBI are treating this as if it were a homicide investigation.

JMO, though.

No searches today that we know of, but it will be rotten weather if there are. My guess is that the Traphill pond search was an "out of abundance of caution " type thing. I honestly don't think LE has a clue where to look for this poor child. :(

JMO
Yes, I see even the Sullivan Co. schools are closed today...brrrr!

I agree with you MountainKat...and yes, I have to agree with your past couple of posts. I don't think LE has any idea where to look for precious Evelyn. Although, I do sincerely hope that phone & computer searches may yield some clues and someone will put them together to find this baby. I also believe that she is no longer with us and have thought so from day one :(

Hillbilly Elegy is set in Middletown, Ohio, which is where I live, and where I was raised. It is not in Appalacia, it's a middle-class suburb halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton. The book has ruffled some feathers in this area.

The family was from Appalachia, however - the grandparents were from KY but moved to OH when they were young. The author blames "hillbilly culture" for what happened in his family. Personally I felt like he resented poor, uneducated people, though some of his points resonated with me. (Such as the story of the guy who quit his job because he didn't like getting up early, and then posted a complaint about the economy on social media, implying that the current President was the reason he didn't have a job. Made my eyes roll almost out of my head.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant