Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(apologies to Etta James, the cat not the singer, but I have to ask before I get to that cat box...)

What's the actual date, do you know ? Or are you just saying that the 2/19 date can't possibly be right ?

"On Tuesday afternoon, February 18, 2020, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office received a State of Tennessee Department of Children’s Services referral in reference to a child that had not been seen by certain family members in approximately two months."

"This is an active investigation where law enforcement agencies are seeking assistance from the community to help locate this child. The child’s mother, Megan “Maggie” Boswell, has been involved in the investigation along with the father, Ethan Perry, who is active duty in the military, stationed in Louisiana."

Toddler missing from Sullivan County

The date that MB was allegedly going to meet EP is after EB was reported missing? Am I reading all of this correctly? Jmo.

Sure, you can. But your data lives on.

It sure does! Location data is also stored on the wireless carriers network, not just an iPhone or android phone.

You don’t need the actual phone to know where it has been, however you would need to know the phone number and the SIM it was paired with to be able to search for a specific phone’s location with any given carrier.

This is also true for some burner phones too.

But AB HAD to have known this child was missing......and WM was wet at his grandmother's house after being "given" a car by poor ($$) young kids! Maybe she was kept in a freezer or otherwise preserved.

If their trip had nothign to do with Evelyn, what are some reasons for him being wet? I'm not saying disposing of a toddler is the only reason to be wet, just trying to think.....I mean....a pipe did not burst on him....that is ridiculous.

My theory is that MB caused whatever happened to Evelyn, and then AB and possibly WM have helped her cover it.

As to why he was wet, I am willing to believe he helped cover something up. Not necessarily a body, though, maybe other evidence. I still think that puts him on the outer edge of what happened, vs. square in the middle. That's why I think he'd be the easist to crack; he potentially has the least to lose by Evelyn being found.

Also, I thought I read that he and AB have been dating since June. This is a lot of trouble to get into for a 6-month realtionship.

MOO

It sure does! Location data is also stored on the wireless carriers network, not just an iPhone or android phone.

You don’t need the actual phone to know where it has been, however you would need to know the phone number and the SIM it was paired with to be able to search for a specific phone’s location with any given carrier.

This is also true for some burner phones too.

The trouble with a burner phone is pairing it to a person, thus, pairing it's data to a person.

The trouble with a burner phone is pairing it to a person, thus, pairing it's data to a person.

It is a unique challenge but can be accomplished with some burner phones. If you have a burner phone, you can still identify a user or users through the websites they visit, signing into email, location data around say a specific address, etc.

Don’t know if that type of scenario would hold up in court, but it is possible to identify who used the phone.

You believe a very possible outcome. However, a possibility is the "sketchy" opens the door to many things, including positive. A liar can have many motives.

I am not blindly believing only one possible outcome and am not predicting one.

However, it would be dangerous if everyone involved in this case has lost all hope.
Neither am I. I have no idea if EB is alive or not, I have no prediction of how this will play out. From law enforcements own mouth in no leads has there been a sighting, and from any of the players have there been a credible lead. What am saying is with what we do know there is no outcome that will just be ok, and that everyone goes back to living thier lives as if nothing happened.

It is a unique challenge but can be accomplished with some burner phones. If you have a burner phone, you can still identify a user or users through the websites they visit, signing into email, location data around say a specific address, etc.

Don’t know if that type of scenario would hold up in court, but it is possible to identify who used the phone.

Good point and a possibility.

I think most burners are, as the term suggests, very temporary solutions and less likely to have online accounts attached to them.

It would be hard to, from a legal fact perspective, attach a specific person to a burner from online traffic without the use of personal identifiers such as login information.

But, who knows what gremlins reside in the online and digital worlds.

Neither am I. I have no idea if EB is alive or not, I have no prediction of how this will play out. From law enforcements own mouth in no leads has there been a sighting, and from any of the players have there been a credible lead. What am saying is with what we do know there is no outcome that will just be ok, and that everyone goes back to living thier lives as if nothing happened.

Thank you for, what might have been obvious to others, that clarification.

I am hopeful that there is better outcome for Evelyn than what appears to have been her life so far.

I agree that he may have lied about his level of involvement with MB. But that could just be distancing himself from an insane situation. And don't think that necessarily means that he has had anything to do with said insane situation. I haven't seen anything else that he's said himself, other than about the broken arm, so I am not sure wat other lies he's told. I admit I could have missed something; my employer expects me, rather unreasonably, to work during the day instead of talking to you good people :rolleyes: so I tend to dip in and out.

BBM Same, girl. Same. How dare they? :rolleyes:;)

Good point and a possibility.

I think most burners are, as the term suggests, very temporary solutions and less likely to have online accounts attached to them.

It would be hard to, from a legal fact perspective, attach a specific person to a burner from online traffic without the use of personal identifiers such as login information.

But, who knows what gremlins reside in the online and digital worlds.

Agreed that it would be tough to prove in a courtroom. Some burner phones don’t even use a SIM card.

But AB HAD to have known this child was missing......and WM was wet at his grandmother's house after being "given" a car by poor ($$) young kids! Maybe she was kept in a freezer or otherwise preserved.

If their trip had nothign to do with Evelyn, what are some reasons for him being wet? I'm not saying disposing of a toddler is the only reason to be wet, just trying to think.....I mean....a pipe did not burst on him....that is ridiculous.

Maybe they chucked in something like a wrapped brick of drugs, in order to evade detection.

It doesn't even have to be that well wrapped, as brain trusts they're not. Maybe it dissolved in the pond, and that's why a hearty dredge couldn't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
... And then WM brought up DNA and how his had been taken by LE.
Typical of some liars:
Cut them off at the pass offering information before anyone can ask about it because they're so nervous about being suspected and accused, all the while knowing they're guilty... and it's bound to come up sooner or later... so, they get it over with now as an anxiety reliever. He's worried about the DNA, imo, because he doesn't know if he did a good enough job getting rid of it. All of this is JMO.
RSBM

Like we see in many cases (and are currently seeing in the Gannon Stauch case) perps sometimes have a tendency to “pre-splain”, which offers us lots of insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa