NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to make of this new news. Does that mean ignore the old isotope map?

I've put the new areas in a purpley color on the isotope map. The red rectangles are the areas previously thought most likely.

View attachment 234259

It seems odd to not include NM.

Thanks for doing that. I also agree about NM

Blows my mind because her isotopes were very specific to North and South Dakota. I have the isotope map in the note I wrote for her. The only state not in the isotope range is Texas out of Texas, Arizona, California or Oregon.

I also don't think her percent of Native American is right because a lot of NA people don't test right.

I wish I could recall if they said she had NA shovel teeth

I seem to recall Shovel teeth also and that it was a trait not only for Native Americans but Asians if I recalls. However from what I read here the oldest child was said to have the shovel teeth. She has been identified.

The middle child here is the description :

VICTIM 3 - MIDDLE AGED GIRL - Estimated age: 3-4 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 3'8". The middle child was not maternally related to the others, but it's possible she was a half-sister of the other girl(s). It is unknown at this time if they are paternally related.

The middle child likely spent her childhood further inland, most likely further north in an area that includes a small part of northern New Hampshire, extreme northern Maine, a portion of the upper Connecticut River Valley, a few areas of upstate New York or a large swath that runs through the Plains states. She may also have lived as far west as Minnesota. Investigators said that child likely spent most of her life away from the other three, but in the last several weeks or months before she died, all four victims were together or near each other. All four victims were together and likely living in the “New Hampshire region” anytime from two weeks to three months before their murder. *Added 11/17/2015

Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown; slightly wavy, 5 inches long.
She had an overbite that might have been noticeable
Estimated Date of Death: "They were killed at the same time, and this time period has now been narrowed down to sometime between 1980 and 1984" * added 11/17/2015
Skeletal Remains - The victim was discovered on May 9, 2000 in in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire with youngest victim

NamUs - https\://identifyus.org/en/cases/2175
Doe Network - http\://www.doenetwork.org/cases/802ufnh.html
NCMEC - http\://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1100629
Child aged 3 to 4 Social Media Push FB Note http\://fbl.me/AllenstownNHMiddleGirl

Victim 2 who has been identified :

VICTIM 2 - OLDEST AGED GIRL - Estimated age: 9-10 years old. Maternally related to adult and child 3.

Investigators tested isotopes in the victims' bones, hair and teeth and determined that the adult, the oldest child and youngest child likely lived in an area close to the Atlantic Coast. They likely lived anywhere in an area stretching from Pennsylvania through Maine, but it's possible they lived in other parts of the country, Agati said. All four victims were together and likely living in the “New Hampshire region” anytime from two weeks to three months before their murder. *Added 11/17/2015

Approximate Height and Weight: 4'3".
Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Native. Dark blonde or light brown, fine hair. Double-pierced ears.
Dentals: Shovel shaped anterior dentition.
Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior - "They were killed at the same time, and this time period has now been narrowed down to sometime between 1980 and 1984" * added 11/17/2015
Skeletal Remains - The victim was discovered on November 10, 1985 in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire

NamUs - https\://identifyus.org/en/cases/2173
Doe Network - http\://www.doenetwork.org/cases/800ufnh.html
NCMEC - http\://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1100629

Never Forget Me

Last edited:
Thank you Suglo. I thought that might help Mom24 with her question above. :)
You’re welcome :). I tried to edit last night to add the following but WS went down on me so I went to bed -

I wonder if it is a “D,” could it be for Dawn as she named her daughter? I don’t think I have ever come across her middle name so pure speculation on my part.

You’re welcome :). I tried to edit last night to add the following but WS went down on me so I went to bed -

I wonder if it is a “D,” could it be for Dawn as she named her daughter? I don’t think I have ever come across her middle name so pure speculation on my part.

For some reason, I had thought the same thing.

When they say she had shoveled teeth, it makes me think she was half native. Now we know that he went to Canada at some point in his life, and I believe the podcast said he actually lived there at one point. I guess what I'm getting at is could her mother have been Canadian?

I think she was probably white/native mixed. Her features look more white/native than Asian (very broad term) or Africa (also very broad term) and it's common when native people take a dna test that it'll come back saying they're Irish/British/Africa/Asian/Native even if they're just native or mixed with only one of those other races.

Venter has been working on hervfor sometime now. Have to assume that her DNA pool was very limited to very distant cousins. Hopefully the new recon will spring someone's memory.

No one is giving up. Also hoping for info on the Orange County (Southern Calif.) victims from 1985 after 20/20 release on March 20th.

“In 1995, scavengers found a refrigerator containing what former San Joaquin County Assistant Sheriff John Huber believes may be another one of Rasmussen’s victims. The refrigerator had been dumped in a canal in San Joaquin County, California.

“The scavengers actually walked out in the middle [of the canal], because it was just mud … cut the rope and opened it up here and that's when they saw what they thought was a human being inside,” Huber told “20/20.”

In 1995, scavengers found a refrigerator containing what former detective John Huber believes may be another one of Rasmussen’s victims. The refrigerator had been dumped in a canal in San Joaquin County, California.

Huber said the body of a woman was found in a state of advanced decomposition and police couldn’t discern the woman’s facial features. She had been placed in the refrigerator with a pillow, sleeping bag and what appeared to be several blankets, he said.

Also in the refrigerator, was a unique brand of milk that was only delivered to a certain area that matched up with where Rasmussen had been at the time, Huber said.

Additionally, Huber said the woman’s remains bore the hallmarks of Rasmussen’s other victims...”

Serial killer Terry Rasmussen's victims, known and unknown

Do we have a thread for the Jane Doe found in San Joaquin County in 1995?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen