Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so baffled by Gannon being in Florida.

I really hope she did not involve her daughter in all of this. Already some horrible speculation going around in SM about her. HH is a MINOR who has lived with this crazy pants her entire life. HH is also a victim, AFAIK.

Although I don't think a plea would be entertained by the prosecution, I think that's not an issue anyway. I think TS will ride this all the way to the bitter end, shouting her innocence all the while. I think she'll have a hundred different stories, all in her favour, and will never admit anything.

This article says Wednesday but I thought the road worker found him on Tuesday. So maybe FBI and CO LE were scanning all bodies found across country and that call was from LE to LE, not the road worker calling it in.

Hard to say how it actually transpired. Lots of possibility of miscommunication. Probably need 911 transcripts to answer the question.

I watched the short video of LE at the location they found GS, based on where LE is walking over those rocks and underneath that overpass, my guess is TS has a male accomplice. I do not believe she would have been the one carrying anything over those rocks and who knows how far down.
She is a self proclaimed outdoorsman, hiker, works out regularly. Yeah she did it.

Agreed with the poster who said that due to the colder weather at the time of his death, decomp would be slowed and make it possible for her to have his body in the car longer.
My .02 is that he died on the day of his last trip. :(
I hate to type this ... but I don't see her doing other horrible things like dismembering.
The charges included the use of a knife and I'm thinking stab wounds which imo merits a quick trip to the DP.
Sad that we tend to think or women as being the more compassionate gender.
But they can be just as cruel and deadly !

I have to wonder what the perp's relatives knew or suspected.
As a nosy person... if someone said 'That's my suitcase and don't go near it.' or something along those lines --I'd either look when they were busy elsewhere, or call LE if I knew this person was the last to see Gannon.
Shame on anyone who suspected or were told a fantasy story by TS and kept their mouths shut.
MOO

I'm still undecided on what direction her defense will take. IMO, it will depend on what evidence the DA has.

For example, they may have a cadaver scent in one of the vehicles she was in. Or, the green dot reference on the witness list; did she use a cash card to buy gas and left a trail to Florida? Did she take Harley with her, so even though HH might not know any specifics, she is still a witness to the trip.

If any of those things are true, I would think her Attorney's would advice her to offer a plea.
@Knox , If you can think of a direction, please let us know. Fortunately, I do not see a foundation to build her defense. With over 107 warrants, I imagine TS's SM, email, Apple Watch, cloud, PCs, calls and texts will impeach any viable defense.

I foresee conflict between TS and her attorney's. She may be a client that doesn't heed her attorney's advise.

@Knox , If you can think of a direction, please let us know. Fortunately, I do not see a foundation to build her defense. With over 107 warrants, I imagine TS's SM, email, Apple Watch, cloud, PCs, calls and texts will impeach any viable defense.

I foresee conflict between TS and her attorney's. She may be a client that doesn't heed her attorney's advise.
It wouldn't surprise me to see her act as her own atty.!

Oh, please do, TS.
It will be good to see the smirk removed from your face.
Not so 'tough' now that you're facing the DA and a competent prosecutor, are you ?
*Extreme snark-ness towards this perp intended*

Spencer Wilson had some interesting tweets this morning regarding who was with LS at her backwards interview (2 "Aunts," HH, and a young man whom Spencer assumed was a relative but wasn't sure.)

When asked, Spencer also says that there was a moving truck driven by the young man and a 4 door style red car that LS was riding in. They all left together with the red car in the lead & the moving van following. o_Oo_Oo_O

So....(Speculation) Could LS have driven the red car (trackable rental) part of the way to TX (?) followed by the moving truck driven by the young man. Part way they switch vehicles, with the red car continuing on to SC and LS driving the (untrackable) moving truck containing Gannon's body, in a suitcase, to the dumping spot in FL? After dumping the suitcase, LS turns the moving van in to a local Uhaul and rents a car or gets picked up to continue on to SC. Also guessing that the moving van was rented by someone else (the young man).....LS would've given them a sob story about how AS threw her out & she had no money (lies!) and asked one of them to rent it for her.

(All speculation by me based on info from Spencer Wilson, and the fact that LE wasn't able to locate Gannon's body in FL) **Need to find out exactly who each of those people were! HH would know!

Spencer Wilson had some interesting tweets this morning regarding who was with LS at her backwards interview (2 "Aunts," HH, and a young man whom Spencer assumed was a relative but wasn't sure.)

When asked, Spencer also says that there was a moving truck driven by the young man and a 4 door style red car that LS was riding in. They all left together with the red car in the lead & the moving van following. o_Oo_Oo_O

So....(Speculation) Could LS have driven the red car (trackable rental) part of the way to TX (?) followed by the moving truck driven by the young man. Part way they switch vehicles, with the red car continuing on to SC and LS driving the (untrackable) moving truck containing Gannon's body, in a suitcase, to the dumping spot in FL? After dumping the suitcase, LS turns the moving van in to a local Uhaul and rents a car or gets picked up to continue on to SC. Also guessing that the moving van was rented by someone else (the young man).....LS would've given them a sob story about how AS threw her out & she had no money (lies!) and asked one of them to rent it for her.

(All speculation by me based on info from Spencer Wilson, and the fact that LE wasn't able to locate Gannon's body in FL) **Need to find out exactly who each of those people were! HH would know!
I’m certain the FBI have put the pieces together. People are likely talking too.

Jodi Arias style is how I've seen her from the start.

I wanted to watch the Cousin It interview again and within the first 3 seconds I noticed something I hadn't before. I know we have all discussed, dissected this interview from the moment it was release, so I am sure this is nothing new for any of you, but........literally the way she introduces herself she says "I am LS, which is Gannon's stepmother".

That says a ton to me. I think most of us would say, "My name is (insert name) and I am Gannon's stepmom."

That is a major sign of distancing.

Ugh, she makes me so sick.

RIP, Gannon.
Good catch @Seenit

I took a little break yesterday because each part of TS's horrible actions are so difficult to digest. I just feel so badly for Gannon's family and loved ones.

Graphic speculation below:

I was wondering if maybe TS drugged Gannon which made him unconscious and while he was out, she somehow got him into a suitcase then? I also have wondered if the use of the other potential weapons (gun/rifle, knife or other similar object, and whatever was used for blunt force trauma) could have been on Gannon while he was already in a suitcase?
JMO

Could be they had rental car records and knew she was due to return car on that date to that location.

That would be a great little twist. She has no clue they'll be there, shows up without her eyebrows, and BAM!

Cuffed and printed.

The problem with her trying to mount an insanity defense is that she clearly was lucid throughout these events, speaking coherently (although lying and dissembling, which is actually evidence of guilt, not insanity). She kept talking and acting as if she was innocent, she put on a well thought-out display of "innocents" and it's there for everyone to see on MSM and SM.

She was able to rent cars, return them, figure out payment methods, leave phones one place, get phones elsewhere, etc., etc. She's not insane in that sense.

Cooked her own goose.

Can't believe there are people who still support LS - latest in her support group are people saying she was framed! Really? The circumstantial case against her was strong even without finding Gannon. Now, they have even more evidence to lock her away for good - even if they can't connect every single dot in Florida.

Really hope more people come forward and spill on what they know.

To me it makes sense that she took him back where her family is - either by herself, or with someone's help.
In the interest of self-preservation, I sure as heck would not want my name attached to a TS support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99