Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad appealed to a certain category of people he knew would be "suckers" for the theory in his books. Lori bought into this mostly in a monetary way and perpetrated the myth. Does anyone actually believe Lori and Chad swallowed their own KoolAid. It was all about manipulation deception and $$$$$. OK......MOO.

Yes I do believe they believe themselves.

Their actions proceed out of this story of themselves and the world they have.

However, they not believe in the same way a normal person would. In that they possibly think ALL people's beliefs are simply a contest of who wins with the best belief set. That is what beliefs are to them. They think you are that too and it is just a contest of dominance.

And their "god" is just like that so will pick them as being the most like him.

I have always felt Chad's trip to Mesa was extremely significant, but couldn't quite reason it out. I think now, it could have been to dispose of Tylee' s murder weapon (pillowcase, rope, etc.) that could have been identified by fibers, or even possibly some of her clothing. That was the remodeling project, creating a hiding spot at a "relative's" house (MP? ZP?). MOO.

This trip befuddles me greatly. Sometimes I wonder if Melanie G transferred something to him, sometimes I think the "remodel" was some house set up to kill Brandon, sometimes I think it was a trip to "calm down someone who knew too much", .... and we still don't know how long that trip was 1,2,3 days... AND I always felt the BYU trip needed to be secretive away from Alex and JJ.. And then I get sad when I think we may NEVER know the answer to this one if it doesn't tie in directly to the crime.

Chad appealed to a certain category of people he knew would be "suckers" for the theory in his books. Lori bought into this mostly in a monetary way and perpetrated the myth. Does anyone actually believe Lori and Chad swallowed their own KoolAid. It was all about manipulation deception and $$$$$. OK......MOO.
I think Lori might have believed it. There were reports that she was extremely religious and may still be. Nate Eaton said that she spends a lot of her time in jail reading scripture and singing hymns.

Ethylene glycol in most often used in antifreeze and Propylene glycol in also used in food. I did not bold, copied like that.

Antifreeze - Wikipedia

Ethylene glycol[edit]
Main article: Ethylene glycol

Ethylene glycol
Most antifreeze is made by mixing distilled water with additives and a base product – MEG (Mono ethylene glycol) or MPG (Mono propylene glycol). Ethylene glycol solutions became available in 1926 and were marketed as "permanent antifreeze" since the higher boiling points provided advantages for summertime use as well as during cold weather. They are used today for a variety of applications, including automobiles, but there are lower-toxicity alternatives made with propylene glycol available.

When ethylene glycol is used in a system, it may become oxidized to five organic acids (formic, oxalic, glycolic, glyoxalic and acetic acid). Inhibited ethylene glycol antifreeze mixes are available, with additives that buffer the pH and reserve alkalinity of the solution to prevent oxidation of ethylene glycol and formation of these acids. Nitrites, silicates, borates and azoles may also be used to prevent corrosive attack on metal.

Ethylene glycol has a bitter, sweet taste and causes inebriation. The toxic effects of ingesting ethylene glycol occur because it is converted by the liver into 4 other chemicals that are much more toxic. The lethal dose of pure ethylene glycol is 1.4 ml/kg (3 US fluid ounces (90 ml) is lethal to a 140-pound (64 kg) person) but is much less lethal if treated within an hour.[6] (see Ethylene glycol poisoning).

Propylene glycol[edit]

Propylene glycol
Propylene glycol is considerably less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze". It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. For example, the U.S. FDA allows propylene glycol to be added to a large number of processed foods, including ice cream, frozen custard, salad dressings, and baked goods, and it is commonly used as the main ingredient in the "e-liquid" used in electronic cigarettes.

And lets not forget that Alex' job was transporting environmental waste... I would hope that LE met with his ex employer...and I hope this is why the autopsy case is still open in AZ.

I think the OP was referring to the fact that LVs first team of lawyers were made up of 3. Two of the 3 abruptly quit, and we all wondered why.

I think OP was referring to now wondering if it’s because LV would not confirm the children were indeed safe. I could definitely understand quitting if my client would not reveal the safety of the children. MOO this is just a guess.

My guess has been that the lawyers could not deal with her contempt. She may have had a massive temper tantrum on them.

The one lawyer looks a little bit like her sister, and Lori's sister is clearly the most normal of the women in the family and for that she is also the least among them. I don't think Mommy Dearest Lori's Mom would have mounted this charade for the brown haired daughter. Basically I think Lori probably *advertiser censored* on her lawyer with a bit too much familiarity and superiority.

Super fabulous. I’d love to see added the dates Lori Venmo’s, and the weather history for important days. I’m thinking rain impeding digging or bonfires.

I’ll look at some of this a bit later as well.

My mind went immediately upon reading this EXACTLY to wondering and looking up the dates that the $ and hearts were sent to her son through TR's venmo.

We think alike.

This trip befuddles me greatly. Sometimes I wonder if Melanie G transferred something to him, sometimes I think the "remodel" was some house set up to kill Brandon, sometimes I think it was a trip to "calm down someone who knew too much", .... and we still don't know how long that trip was 1,2,3 days... AND I always felt the BYU trip needed to be secretive away from Alex and JJ.. And then I get sad when I think we may NEVER know the answer to this one if it doesn't tie in directly to the crime.
Good points! And what if the woman was mistaken and it wasn’t CD or it wasn’t the right date? Lol, I agree we may never know!

I'll bet part of the evidence against Lori will be observations on her since the 'breaking news' this week. I wonder if any of her family has tried to call her.

Oh to be a fly on the wall.
She is in jail so I don't believe that she can have incoming calls. Most jails will only allow outgoing calls pre-paid or the person called accepts the charges (at least from what I am aware of). Jails & prisons are still money making machines and charge for everything they can (ie: water, snacks, phone calls, etc).

I doubt very seriously that they have gathered 144K couples. The 144,000 was always a standard Revelations reference. Maybe an aspirational goal for his cult fantasy, but I don't think there's any way that either of them had the kind of organizational skills to get that many people together.
So, my interpretation of the 144k is their male, virgin Jews! Twelve thousand from each Jewish tribe.Each tribe of 12 thousand is one of Jacobs son. They are to prophesize during the tribulation period.

She is in jail so I don't believe that she can have incoming calls. Most jails will only allow outgoing calls pre-paid or the person called accepts the charges (at least from what I am aware of). Jails & prisons are still money making machines and charge for everything they can (ie: water, snacks, phone calls, etc).
People can call her by putting money on her whatever it's called, and she accepts the call. Justin Lum (reporter) tried to call her but she took the money and ran.

Yes I do believe they believe themselves.

Their actions proceed out of this story of themselves and the world they have.

However, they not believe in the same way a normal person would. In that they possibly think ALL people's beliefs are simply a contest of who wins with the best belief set. That is what beliefs are to them. They think you are that too and it is just a contest of dominance.

And their "god" is just like that so will pick them as being the most like him.
Elitist and "holier than thou" mentality? They are chosen because of some special birthright, prayer or ritual, belief system, etc?
Why would God chose anyone over another - especially over something that happens on earth? Methinks they missed the message that they just aren't that special and someone much more humble, kind, loving, and gracious might just win.

All of this is my very own opinion.

So, my interpretation of the 144k is their male, virgin Jews! Twelve thousand from each Jewish tribe.Each tribe of 12 thousand is one of Jacobs son. They are to prophesize during the tribulation period.

Well those parameters will assure that it never happens or the 12,000 each are all under 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa