Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulous, as usual.
Are these details worth adding??
Alex Cox evicted (i think the long conversations with JCox have something to do with this too)
Melanie visit to Lori
Chad flight to Mesa
Melanie, Chad and Lori at BYU
???Where did Melanie fly out of or into (AZ, UT??)
I didn't include Alex's eviction because he didn't need to be physically present in AZ for that.

Melanie is in there - look for the entries marked MG. - her visit to Lori and going to BYU. We don't know where she flew out of on her way to ID.

I didn't include Chad's flight to Mesa because it seems it was a turn around trip if he was with Lori and MG at BYU.

They'd be chicken, IMO, and the same unknowns would apply in a near-road wilderness area as in Yellowstone. No telling what animals will do to your victim's body parts.
If you've ever been on the AT, especially down south, people pee near the trail and don't pack out their toilet paper. They leave toilet paper wads, buried or not buried. It's disgusting. Anyway, animals drag this stuff all around, dig it up, and stuff goes everywhere. Animals big and small. Birds, raccoons, black bears, vultures, mice....
Perhaps a place was made available to them, a place with a disused barn or something. I can't imagine he dismembered a body out in the open.

JMO

I put together a timeline yesterday of the period from when Tylee was last seen to when Lori and Chad went to Hawaii in December and stayed there until her arrest.

I've excluded events which don't have much relevance to the locations of the key players. I've also made assumptions it is Alex at the storage unit when his pick up was used.

September

Week 8th to 14th

Sun 8th – Tylee is last seen, at Yellowstone with Lori, Alex and JJ.
Mon 9th -
Tue 10th
Wed 11th
Thu 12th
Fri 13th
Sat 14th

Week 15th to 21st

Sun 15th
Mon 16th
Tue 17th
Wed 18th
Thu 19th (to Mon 23rd) – MG stays with Lori and walks around BYU-Idaho with Lori and Chad. She says Alex was looking after JJ.
Fri 20th - MG with Lori
Sat 21st - MG with Lori

Week 22nd to 28th

Sun 22nd - MG with Lori
Mon 23rd – MG leaves ID believing JJ will go to Kay’s. Last day JJ is seen, at school.
Tue 24th – Lori unenrolled JJ from his school. Lori texted nanny that JJ had gone to stay with grandma and that Lori was in Hawaii.
Wed 25th
Thu 26th
Fri 27th
Sat 28th

29th to 30th

Sun 29th
Mon 30th – Tammy off work - two weeks spud harvest.

October

1st to 5th

Tue 1st – Tammy off work. pm: Lori rents a storage unit, drops off heavy tote. JCox had a 90 min phone call with Lori's phone no. and 'spoke with JJ'. Alex in AZ?
Wed 2nd – Tammy off work. am: BB shot at from Tylee’s Jeep in Gilbert AZ. pm: Lori and Chad take Jeep seat and tire to storage. Lori orders wedding rings.
Thu 3rd – Tammy off work. pm: Lori and Alex (back in ID) take the Jeep seat and tire back out of storage.
Fri 4th – Tammy visits her parents in Utah.
Sat 5th - Tammy in Utah?

Week 6th to 12th

Sun 6th – Tammy in Utah? pm: Alex visits storage and takes something out.
Mon 7th – Wedding ring delivered by Amazon to Lori in Rexburg. Tammy off work.
Tue 8th - Tammy off work.
Wed 9th – pm: Tammy is back in ID, has encounter with armed masked man in her driveway. Chad at home that evening.
Thu 10th - Tammy off work - in ID
Fri 11th - Tammy off work - in ID
Sat 12th - Tammy in ID.

Week 13th to 19th

Sun 13th - Tammy in ID.
Mon 14th – Tammy's school reopens after spud harvest.
Tue 15th – MB texts BB and tells him she is moving to Boise. Has she already visited Lori in ID since Sep?
Wed 16th – am: Alex puts something into storage unit.
Thu 17th
Fri 18th – pm: Tammy goes to bed coughing and dies in the night.
Sat 19th

Week 20th to 26th

Sun 20th
Mon 21st
Tue 22nd – Tammy’s funeral is held in Utah. pm: Alex takes something out of storage. MB no show for her child custody hearing.
Wed 23rd – Tammy’s memorial service in Rexburg. Possibly the day Lori invited Daybell kids round for cookies.
Thu 24th – Chad moved out of the family home. He says he wants to sell it. Bonfire around now??
Fri 25th – noon – Alex takes something out of storage. Possibility MB arrives in Rexburg – she says she visited Lori over a weekend and she is there on Monday 28th.
Sat 26th – pm: Alex puts something into storage.

27th to 31st

Sun 27th
Mon 28th – pm: Alex and Chad move items including kids’ bikes into storage. MB signs a lease agreement in Rexburg.
Tue 29th – Lori’s neighbor’s ring doorbell captures female - Summer? - arriving at Lori’s apt. Lori and Chad fly to HI to get married btw now and 5th Nov.
Wed 30th
Thu 31st – pm: MB and Alex fly from ID to Mesa AZ. MB hires a U-Haul from Gilbert AZ Self Storage.

November

1st to 2nd

Fri 1st – A Gilbert PD investigating BB’s shooting begins surveilling Lori.
Sat 2nd – MB and Alex search for her children.

Week 3rd to 9th

Sun 3rd - MB and Alex search for her children.
Mon 4th – Alex and MB arrive in Rexburg.
Tue 5th – Chad and Lori marry in Kauai.
Wed 6th - Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 7th - Chad and Lori in HI
Fri 8th - Chad and Lori in HI
Sat 9th - Chad and Lori in HI

Week 10th to 16th

Sun 10th - Chad and Lori in HI
Mon 11th - Chad and Lori in HI
Tue 12th – 6pm - MB trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Fork, Utah. Chad and Lori in HI
Wed 13th - Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 14th – MB with Alex again trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Utah. She was arrested and Alex posted her bail. Chad and Lori in HI
Fri 15th – approx.. – Chad and Lori returned to Rexburg.
Sat 16th - Chad and Lori in ID

Week 17th to 23rd

Sun 17th
Mon 18th
Tue 19th – approx.. – a police officer knocked on neighbor’s doors asking about Lori and children.
Wed 20th – MB meets IP for a first date.
Thu 21st – Lori logged into JJ’s classroom app.
Fri 22nd
Sat 23rd

Week 24th to 30th

Sun 24th – around noon – Lori and Chad remove items from and place items into storage. This is the last visit to storage by anybody.
Mon 25th
Tue 26th – attempted welfare check on JJ. Chad tried to drive away. Chad told police he last saw JJ in October. Lori and Alex packing up a truck in the night.
Wed 27th – The apartments are raided and all have gone. Police search storage unit. Alex and MB go to AZ and Lori and Chad go to California.
Thu 28th – Thanksgiving – MB and IP in AZ decide to get married. MG visits Alex in AZ and discusses zombies? Lori and Chad in Cali.
Fri 29th – 8pm – Alex marries ZP in Las Vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.
Sat 30th – 5pm – MB marries IP in Las Vegas. Alex in Las vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.

December

Week 1st to 7th

Sun 1st – Lori and Chad fly from LA to Kauai. Boxes from ID arrive in HI first week of Dec. Alex in Las vegas.
Mon 2nd - Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Tue 3rd – MBP interviewed by police in ID. Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Wed 4th - Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Thu 5th – IP and his ex-wife NP interviewed by police. Alex is still in Las Vegas with ZP. Lori and Chad in Kauai.
Fri 6th
Sat 7th
This is terrific! Do we know if any of the Daybell kids accompanied Tammy on her trip to Utah to visit her parents? Especially the son that was living in the house w/Chad and/or the daughter living just across the street? If they were gone too, that would provide Chad w/privacy needed to bury bodies unnoticed.

haha... I have always had that feeling too.... with any out-there visionaries and reincarnates and past lives prophets...not just the lds shoots.

True confession---> when I was a young teen, I was obsesses with the holocaust and what happened the the Jews, especially children. I kept reading books and books. My mother was "worried about me".. she couldn't figure out where all this was coming from. I somehow brought myself to believe I had lived a former life as a little daughter of a German pilot who killed Jews, and this was my atonement.

On the other hand, my DNA testing through Ancestry does say I am 8 steps away from Henry the 8th.. so that's somethin.

Bwaaahahahaha, we are cousins 8th removed? (I think it went up more than 8 though, but I have that on mine too which was done in 1940's. I guess folks back then tried to do such to think "hey, I'm nobility offspring?" just like Lori and Chad did for theirs... hehehe That was even before DNA obviously!)

If Tylee was killed at a remote location, why didn't they leave/bury/conceal her in the vicinity? Taking a body closer to home would increase the risk of getting caught. Also dismemberment is very messy. There was no need for it if they were already at a place unconnected to them. IMO it's possible that both children were drugged at Lori's appartment.
Why not bury in a remote location? In a word: animals. And if you've just been to Yellowstone—even with the intention of killing someone there—there are thousands of signs to deter you because they emphasize how much wild creatures LOVE anything edible that belongs to humans. Quick treat.
I'm with you on the "drugged in the apartment" theme. It would be so easy.

This is terrific! Do we know if any of the Daybell kids accompanied Tammy on her trip to Utah to visit her parents? Especially the son that was living in the house w/Chad and/or the daughter living just across the street? If they were gone too, that would provide Chad w/privacy needed to bury bodies unnoticed.
I've wondered about that too, although if everyone was gone for the day working, and Chad was out back working in the yard, even with some other men helping him maybe, that would not have been incredibly unusual. That would have given Chad 6-7 hours. MOO

Lori was the reason Tylee didn't have close friends, or a relationship with her Father. Lori moved Tylee around, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Hawaii, Arizona, Idaho. And vehemently fought Ryan from any contact with Tylee.

It was not so much that she didn't want Ryan to see Tylee, as LVD wanted to "control" the relationship. And further isolate Tylee, from her father.

LVD could have easily given JJ to the Woodcocks. But, she would have been giving up "control". And the issue of the death benefits. I also believe that she was involved with killing JJ as part of a sick retribution against Charles Vallow, for not being beneficiary of his life insurance policy.
I think LVD was also concerned about JR telling TR the truth about his and LVD’s relationship, her wacky behavior , etc.

I put together a timeline yesterday of the period from when Tylee was last seen to when Lori and Chad went to Hawaii in December and stayed there until her arrest.

I've excluded events which don't have much relevance to the locations of the key players. I've also made assumptions it is Alex at the storage unit when his pick up was used.

September

Week 8th to 14th

Mon 9th -
Tue 10th
Wed 11th
Thu 12th
Fri 13th
Sat 14th

Week 15th to 21st

Sun 15th
Mon 16th
Tue 17th
Wed 18th
Thu 19th (to Mon 23rd) – MG stays with Lori and walks around BYU-Idaho with Lori and Chad. She says Alex was looking after JJ.
Fri 20th - MG with Lori
Sat 21st - MG with Lori

Week 22nd to 28th

Sun 22nd - MG with Lori
Mon 23rd – MG leaves ID believing JJ will go to Kay’s. Last day JJ is seen, at school.
Tue 24th – Lori unenrolled JJ from his school. Lori texted nanny that JJ had gone to stay with grandma and that Lori was in Hawaii.
Wed 25th
Thu 26th
Fri 27th
Sat 28th

29th to 30th

Sun 29th

October

1st to 5th

Tue 1st – Tammy off work. pm: Lori rents a storage unit, drops off heavy tote. JCox had a 90 min phone call with Lori's phone no. and 'spoke with JJ'. Alex in AZ?
Wed 2nd – Tammy off work. am: BB shot at from Tylee’s Jeep in Gilbert AZ. pm: Lori and Chad take Jeep seat and tire to storage. Lori orders wedding rings.
Thu 3rd – Tammy off work. pm: Lori and Alex (back in ID) take the Jeep seat and tire back out of storage.
Sat 5th - Tammy in Utah?

Week 6th to 12th

Wed 9th – pm: Tammy is back in ID, has encounter with armed masked man in her driveway. Chad at home that evening.
Sat 12th - Tammy in ID.

Week 13th to 19th

Sun 13th - Tammy in ID.
Tue 15th – MB texts BB and tells him she is moving to Boise. Has she already visited Lori in ID since Sep?
Thu 17th
Sat 19th

Week 20th to 26th

Sun 20th
Mon 21st
Tue 22nd – Tammy’s funeral is held in Utah. pm: Alex takes something out of storage. MB no show for her child custody hearing.
Wed 23rd – Tammy’s memorial service in Rexburg. Possibly the day Lori invited Daybell kids round for cookies.
Thu 24th – Chad moved out of the family home. He says he wants to sell it. Bonfire around now??
Fri 25th – noon – Alex takes something out of storage. Possibility MB arrives in Rexburg – she says she visited Lori over a weekend and she is there on Monday 28th.

27th to 31st

Sun 27th
Mon 28th – pm: Alex and Chad move items including kids’ bikes into storage. MB signs a lease agreement in Rexburg.
Tue 29th – Lori’s neighbor’s ring doorbell captures female - Summer? - arriving at Lori’s apt. Lori and Chad fly to HI to get married btw now and 5th Nov.
Wed 30th
Thu 31st – pm: MB and Alex fly from ID to Mesa AZ. MB hires a U-Haul from Gilbert AZ Self Storage.

November

1st to 2nd

Week 3rd to 9th

Week 10th to 16th

Tue 12th – 6pm - MB trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Fork, Utah. Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 14th – MB with Alex again trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Utah. She was arrested and Alex posted her bail. Chad and Lori in HI

Week 17th to 23rd

Sun 17th
Mon 18th
Tue 19th – approx.. – a police officer knocked on neighbor’s doors asking about Lori and children.
Fri 22nd
Sat 23rd

Week 24th to 30th

Sun 24th – around noon – Lori and Chad remove items from and place items into storage. This is the last visit to storage by anybody.
Mon 25th
Tue 26th – attempted welfare check on JJ. Chad tried to drive away. Chad told police he last saw JJ in October. Lori and Alex packing up a truck in the night.
Wed 27th – The apartments are raided and all have gone. Police search storage unit. Alex and MB go to AZ and Lori and Chad go to California.
Thu 28th – Thanksgiving – MB and IP in AZ decide to get married. MG visits Alex in AZ and discusses zombies? Lori and Chad in Cali.
Sat 30th – 5pm – MB marries IP in Las Vegas. Alex in Las vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.

December

Week 1st to 7th

Sun 1st – Lori and Chad fly from LA to Kauai. Boxes from ID arrive in HI first week of Dec. Alex in Las vegas.
Tue 3rd – MBP interviewed by police in ID. Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Thu 5th – IP and his ex-wife NP interviewed by police. Alex is still in Las Vegas with ZP. Lori and Chad in Kauai.
Fri 6th
Sat 7th
Super fabulous. I’d love to see added the dates Lori Venmo’s, and the weather history for important days. I’m thinking rain impeding digging or bonfires.

I’ll look at some of this a bit later as well.

IMO the problem with any "dismemberment in Yellowstone" or anything that involves blood or human burial in Yellowstone would be a big NO. It would be an animal magnet. Animals would practically advertise the spot.
And a buried limb? You'd have no control over where it would end up carried off in the mouth of an animal. It could show up in someone's favorite fishing spot, a parking lot, in the middle of a trail. And it could show up the very next day. And there are cameras everywhere...
Interesting, maybe that is why they decided not to bury her where they killed her. That helps my theory. Btw I did not say she was killed in yellowstone, I said I think she was killed after she left yellowstone. Jmo...

Were both children found in the area near the fire pit? What about the digging near the tree on the north edge of the property? He could not have put a home there to cover a grave.
One thing I’ve wanted to do is a sort of “line of site” analysis. Did he choose locations that were not visible from his house or neighbors? Did the tree provide cover?

It's not something you would blurt out. The three people most likely involved pretended that the kids were in hiding, so it's not likely they would talk about grave locations. I'm not sure if Alex was conscious right before he died. Even if ZP or MBP knew, I don't see them (or any other member of Lori's family) coming forward to hurt Lori's case.
I guess we will find out eventually. But it does sound that maybe police got a tip where the bodies were buried. So somebody possibly knew. And I don't believe for a second that tip came from Chad or Lori.

I think this has come up before. If a member posts here something, the rights belong to Websleuths/Tricia?

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong... but @Gardener1850 has given her rights as to a book using the timeline we all have followed, to Websleuths by posting on the site?
well i was sortof joking... i am sure that Websleuths would put Gardner as the top acknowledgment if not directly on the cover....

https://twitter.com/LaurenSnews/status/1271650872334802945

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

Tylee’s best friend from Hawaii, Alexcia Law, drove up from Utah to be at the vigil. She wore a T-shirt with photos of Tylee and her together. This has been an incredibly tough week. #tyleeryan

VIDEO IN LINK

8:49 PM · Jun 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I just had to correct this. This friend is not from Hawaii. She was from AZ. Her mom spoke here. From my memory she had not been as close tylee in the last few years and did not think it’s as her on their last text- but maybe that was realized after the fact. She did go to Hawaii with Tylee a few times.

she says in that video she might have been one of the last people to talk to Tylee

this is very interesting, could her friend have been her final message? interesting that they both said i love you almost like a goodbye
You can use this post as a starting point about their relationship. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

One thing I’ve wanted to do is a sort of “line of site” analysis. Did he choose locations that were not visible from his house or neighbors? Did the tree provide cover?
I don't think it did, from the house opposite the front of their house, to the North (sort of where it shows Rexburg Cakes on the map). I did a little wandering around the house on google street view.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

They absolutely could have gotten a divorce, lots of very nice Mormon people do. I do not believe Tammy was totally aware, or a part of, Chad's super weird beliefs. Jack and Sheila Daybell are about as completely unradical as you can get. MOO
The problem I would see in his and LVD’s mind are to a lot of people when they hear a prophet/pastor/leader (insert title of choice) divorced a wonderful woman, mother of his children and very shortly thereafter he marries another woman, it usually seriously discredits and tears down the following of said person. I think I remember “someone”, (maybe April) saying at one point (I think while still married to CV) that she said she would never be divorced again. And then Charles died. She knew that being divorced 3 times at that point already had its connotations. (I also have bad luck searching for those things, I have tried to search for things that I have said in a post and come up negative). MOO, IMO, JMO

September

Week 8th to 14th

Mon 9th -
Tue 10th
Wed 11th
Thu 12th
Fri 13th
Sat 14th

Week 15th to 21st

Sun 15th
Mon 16th
Tue 17th
Wed 18th
Fri 20th - MG with Lori
Sat 21st - MG with Lori

Week 22nd to 28th

Sun 22nd - MG with Lori
Wed 25th
Thu 26th
Fri 27th
Sat 28th

29th to 30th

Sun 29th

October

1st to 5th

Sat 5th - Tammy in Utah?

Week 6th to 12th

Sat 12th - Tammy in ID.

Week 13th to 19th

Sun 13th - Tammy in ID.
Thu 17th
Sat 19th

Week 20th to 26th

Sun 20th
Mon 21st

27th to 31st

Sun 27th
Wed 30th

November

1st to 2nd

Week 3rd to 9th

Week 10th to 16th

Week 17th to 23rd

Sun 17th
Mon 18th
Fri 22nd
Sat 23rd

Week 24th to 30th

Mon 25th

December

Week 1st to 7th

Fri 6th
Sat 7th

For some reason, the texts with $ to the son from the TR through Venmon has always always bugged me as to how it fits in.. like it was a ... well, sitting on hands as looking at when these were sent iykwim.

Thanks for doing this!

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori is not very tech savvy. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

The problem I would see in his and LVD’s mind are to a lot of people when they hear a prophet/pastor/leader (insert title of choice) divorced a wonderful woman, mother of his children and very shortly thereafter he marries another woman, it usually seriously discredits and tears down the following of said person. I think I remember “someone”, (maybe April) saying at one point (I think while still married to CV) that she said she would never be divorced again. And then Charles died. She knew that being divorced 3 times at that point already had its connotations. (I also have bad luck searching for those things, I have tried to search for things that I have said in a post and come up negative). MOO, IMO, JMO
I don't think his following is doing too hot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86