Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, MG said that CD and LVD said to her MANY TIMES that Tammy would be OK with this as she passed on. They said she (Tammy) may not remember it now, but she (Tammy) had a mission to fulfill on the other side , so they both felt that was where she was supposed to go.
Lori Vallow’s friend says she knew Tammy Daybell would pass away

Whenever I see this fantasy about TD as she's marched to the slaughterhouse, I'm reminded of the fantastical imperative that senior citizens embrace the idea of getting killed/"culled" by COVID for the "greater good" or "so we can get back to normal" or "for the economy".

There wasn't the converse, either, which also blows my mind. I mean, how come—with their understanding of the power of prayer—they couldn't just pray the zombie out of someone? No fatalities necessary?

From the way I understood it, when someone becomes a zombie, not only does a dark spirit enter the body, it forces the original spirit out -- and that spirit is trapped in limbo until its body dies.

How convenient. Chad convinced (JMOO) Lori that by killing her children's bodies, their trapped spirits could go on to heaven, or wherever they were supposed to go.

Alone, Lori is an impetuous and selfish person and Chad is a dangerous and manipulative person. Together, they are two halves of one of the evilest personas I've ever heard about. Like MG said "fire and gasoline," and when they come together, everyone better get out of their way.

I agree 1000%. I’m especially looking forward to seeing MP with nice shiny new bracelets provided by LE. She knew exactly what what happened to the children. She conspired to have BB shot and probably wouldn’t have batted an eyelash when Chad declared her own children to be zombies. She understood she had to “separate” from her children. In other words, let them be murdered. Fortunately BB had the sense to keep his kids away from her. I’ve said it since Day 1 - no child is safe in that family.
Remember IP said MP was told her 2 middle children are dead. Seems to me “zombie” and “dead” are basically the same thing to these people.

The issue in this instance is how many magical things the observer is asked to believe at once.

I'm praying for Tammy to die, because
1. I've been chosen to be with this other woman (the second such woman in 2 years, for those playing the home game), because
2. Tammy has an important mission to fulfill in heaven, and
3. Tammy is no longer Tammy, because
4. She's left her body for some kind of purgatory, and
5. Her body is now possessed by an evil spirit, and
6. The only way for the spirit to leave is for Tammy's body to die

That's not a leap of faith; that's a series of Olympic long jumps, IMO. A tortured series of excuses created by a child-like imagination (Chad's).
I'm truly amazed at how this group of people who all had clear features of magical thinking managed to meet each other and form bonds. I suppose it's related to the fact that they shared a like interest and were all drawn to CD. They took the bate hook line and sinker.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 19
4. Police believe Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow may have killed the children — or conspired to have the children killed — because of their extreme religious beliefs.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Well I think their "religious beliefs" (whether they genuinely believed in them or not) was twisted and manipulated (consciously or subconsciously) to perfectly fit their earthly, selfish, non-religious desires. Isn't that convenient? I think "religious beliefs" gave them the excuse - with the real underlying motive being control, greed, coveting, and lust.

...This isn’t about religion. That was their scam. It is about serial killers wanting each other and money and nobody was going to get in their way.
I have often suspected that is why 144,000 chosen people had to be part of a couple. That way, they'd take out life insurance policies on one another. So, when one happened to die, the other one would reap the benefits and continue to financially support the cult and its leaders.

I agree 1000%. I’m especially looking forward to seeing MP with nice shiny new bracelets provided by LE. She knew exactly what what happened to the children. She conspired to have BB shot and probably wouldn’t have batted an eyelash when Chad declared her own children to be zombies. She understood she had to “separate” from her children. In other words, let them be murdered. Fortunately BB had the sense to keep his kids away from her. I’ve said it since Day 1 - no child is safe in that family.
Remember IP said MP was told her 2 middle children are dead. Seems to me “zombie” and “dead” are basically the same thing to these people.
And don't forget, MG said last night that LVD told her that at that gathering the children "fell in LOVE with her". Who say's that!! Narcissistic much Lori?
I read this somewhere up this thread, I think, that Lori seems to project a lot.

Accuses husband of cheating - is actually the one cheating. Calls MP’s attention to the ex’s “shades of narcissism” - is herself very narcissistic. Sues exhusband for child support - complains she is being sued for child support.

I have been researching and am convinced they all died from cyanide poisoning, which can cause pulmonary edema and also fades away after a few hours, hard to detect. But - looking into it now - there seems to be a fairly new test to detect cyanide exposure. So we shall see. (Sorry if too much speculation!)

It's as fair as any other guess, once you get on Team Poison (I'm still undecided). Cyanide is certainly a well-known poison about which much has been written, and by which many people have been murdered (and written about). It would also be more predictable as a murder weapon, and more anonymously accessible (if you have access to the right pesticides or rat poison). It would be less imaginative and less guesswork than experimenting with Risperidone.

Hopefully JJ has left us the key to solve that mystery.

That's why I said "close to obstruction." She waited 11 days to inform the police that Chad and Lori had asked her to lie. I don't think that crosses the line legally but I have ethical problems with it. If my friend called me and said the police might call asking about his kids and then asked me to lie and say they were with me, I can't imagine a situation where I would not immediately call the police.
I am a believer that you *never* talk to the police. But I certainly would make a call to my lawyer to ask him to relay this info on.

Yeah the cookie thing is strange no matter how you slice it.

These people are all adults. The only way the cookies make sense is if non-adult children are in attendance. Otherwise, "come over and let me serve you cookies for your Mom's death" is super odd even without any of the other hinky stuff. If you were in this situation wouldn't you find being invited over for cookies from your Mother's memorial with a woman you've never met weird even if you went? I'd go if a family member wanted me to but I'd find it very odd.

I'm not generally into defending LV, but in this case I think we might be trying to read too much into the incident. In most of the west and midwest, it's customary after a funeral for the family and friends and neighbors etc. to gather for a while afterwards. People bring food and everybody eats and remembers the deceased. It's usually a happy gathering. Then over the next few days, people bring food to the house so the grieving family doesn't have to cook for a few days, and they invite you to their house too.

So even if it's the way you stated it, it doesn't strike me as weird. It could also be a community gathering after the Rexburg memorial that LV brought cookies to.

Do you have OnDemand on your cable?

Nope. I get NBC as a local station with an antenna provided by DISH. Could be that's why I can't access it through my DISH account, because I get it on the antenna and don't have to pay DISH for that channel. I did see the show last night, but was going to re-watch it.

I wonder what excuses Chad made as to why Tammy should not attend these events with him. She may have enjoyed the time to herself, but really, this should have been her first clue, years ago, as to possible unfaithfulness. Especially spending the night in another woman's home, with or without others there.

The book publishing was a jointly held company between Chad and TD. So much could have been avoided had he always presented with his wife as his partner. But no....... instead a bunch of goofball women asking him about polygamy.

Maybe she didn't want to go, so she didn't. She could run a publishing business without being interested in the content of the books published. He made the choices about his content, she didn't need to co-present with him.

I want to be on record saying that everything about his books, his affair, his involvement with the murdered children should be dropped squarely and completely in his lap, without any equivocation. And that's regardless of what Tammy chose, knew or did.

That's my take on it, too. I haven't been paying attention with regard to "understanding" the whole zombie/dark spirit/levels, etc... IMO the bottom line was... if C&L deemed a person zombie/dark then that meant the person was likely marked for death (depending on how close they got to disrupting the plans of the elite C&L). The whole use of "limbo" was just part of the self-serving, self-preserving mumbo-jumbo of their manipulated religion.

jmo

You are not alone in thinking that his death was not natural. I would like to see an independent autopsy done.

Honestly, even though I'm still on Team DVT, this would be the perfect sort of case for Dr. Michael Baden.

I was watching a crime show where a woman killed her husband with the oleander plant. Maybe, they used oleander plant poisoning to kill TD and AC and maybe even JR.

Acute Cardiac Toxicity of Nerium Oleander/Indicum Poisoning (Kaner) Poisoning

Angelina Rodriguez Women On Death Row - My Crime Library
Being from Arizona, I've always suspected oleander as a possibility; we were always told as children not to touch it because it is poisonous.
ETA: That, and Sue Grafton ;)

Last edited:
So two things: 1) This person is easy enough to find but I'm going to be vague here and not mention a name / company / area within an industry. 2) What the company does isn't legal in my state, so I have zero experience on either end of the physician office/patient equation. With those in mind...

I strongly question whether, in the course of providing management at this company (a company where neither this employee [nor the company itself] represents any drug manufacturer) that sampling is even a thing. This company doesn't detail drugs or rep a product -- I'm clarifying that this position isn't management level pharmaceutical sales. In my mind (again, not legal here, so my familiarity is low), sampling in this industry would be the equivalent of a Walgreens pharmacist sampling drugs to a doctor. (In nursing, we would call that diverting drugs. Not sure what they call it in pharmacy, but I believe they call it diverting drugs. :D.)

So I just don't think this is a useful connection --> Someone Lori and Chad may or may not have met, may or may not have access to some drugs that may or may not have been useful in....doing something.. and this person may or may not have diverted those drugs to Lori or Chad. That seems like a lot of hassle for the kind of people who don't know better than to take their cell phones with them to crime scenes.

Sedatives would have been easy for Lori to access after a truthful conversation with one of JJ's physicians. (And yes, I know she lies when the truth would have sufficed.)
Thanks for this. I did not look into the person too closely but I may now.

I think they did meet though because I think Chad did a podcast with him.

It's as fair as any other guess, once you get on Team Poison (I'm still undecided). Cyanide is certainly a well-known poison about which much has been written, and by which many people have been murdered (and written about). It would also be more predictable as a murder weapon, and more anonymously accessible (if you have access to the right pesticides or rat poison). It would be less imaginative and less guesswork than experimenting with Risperidone.

Hopefully JJ has left us the key to solve that mystery.

'I hope so, too. I know that Kay has prayed and prayed for these children, praying that they would be found and that she and their family would know what happened. So I think it would be a sweet little nod to Kay if that prayer was answered by JJ: "Here's what happened, Gramma. Thank you for finding me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member