Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. What makes you feel that way?
Seems like an organized, full on professional search to me. Her brother is a man on a mission, IMO.
Yes, I'm sure it is well organized and professional. At the same time it's a great way to put pressure on Barry and make an appeal to his conscience. AM stressed that he hopes Barry shows courage by coming forward and stepping up to the plate. At the vigil he also said something to BM like, Don't make all these people go out and search for Suzanne.

I think it's just as much about putting pressure on Barry to reveal what he knows as it is about actually finding evidence or a body. The chances of either one are probably slim, but I think AM is really hoping Barry will come clean.

Either way it sounds like it will be an eventful few days and likely very emotional for everyone involved.

IMO

Last edited:
He's pretty cocky mmn hmm, I wonder if Barry knows what circumstantial evidence means?

thats not surprising given he also doesnt understand how suspicious it is to file for guardianship days after his wife goes missing

@ivegotthemic
BM has been a Chaffee County volunteer firefighter since August 2018.

Chaffee County Fire Protection District

@osu THANK you for taking the time to find this, very interesting that its been almost 2 years

I just listened to A.M.'s interview on Indy News Media, a Youtube-based show from here in Indiana. A.M. had pretty harsh words about Barry, but his mention of the $500,000 inheritance is what got my attention: A.M. said that each of the Moorman kids received about half a million dollars total from their mother & grandmother. A.M.
claimed that Suzanne plowed the money into either the Indiana house and/or the Salida house. If that's true, then essentially the $500,000 became marital property; Indiana law has a presumption that all assets become marital assets. As I understand it, Colorado law provides for something similar.

On one hand, one can argue that Barry had a motive: get rid of Suzanne & he has title to all the marital property, including the $500,000 in (presumably) real estate equity. On the other hand, if Suzanne was willing to invest the cash into their marital real estate, it wouldn't seem that she had any antipathy toward Barry.

At least this is something in the way of a possible motive, though the facts don't point unerringly in one direction.

IMO, PE is applying subtle pressure on BM. In terms of the meaning of the photo, I think we all know that?

Oh, I know. I think this is one example of why LE released a statement last week and used the words that they did. They of course are trying to contain this investigation. At the same time, the family wants answers and they’re not getting them. Don’t blame them at all.

I’ll just say it, I hope PE guys are confident of the game they are playing here. My imagination is running a little wild right now with potential consequences. IMO

If the bobcat was at Puma Path prior to the crime, and he used it for burial but changed the
bucket for the digger, did he take the bobcat to
Salida build site and switch out the attachment there to make sure bucket was back on? Then left the bobcat there to distance it from his home.

You may have nailed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member