OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes quite interesting. Angela got hit in the back with a bottle. A lady saw her out at a store and went after her. After they were back 3 weeks from AK the community found out they were back and people started harassing them and a lady connected to them who was innocent.

I'm sure there are inmates passing through who are not thrilled with who they have to bunk with. If any of them get out they will have to hide, forever.

Last edited:
CC
Did you here a Wagner relative state that when Billy’s farther got sick that the Wagners in Alaska could not afford to pay their bills so the following spring they, ( Decided) to move back to Ohio, I got a feeling that when the money stoped coming from Ohio, that’s when the Wagners 4 went back , JMO

I'll take you at your word as I don't follow cases on Facebook (except when reading a news outlet page). If so, someone has taken advantage of his situation. Such a bizarre "newspaper".

IDK, either. I don't know him, so guess I shouldn't try to vouch for him. However, that being said, his dad is chief deputy PCSO, and there seems to be some shady history all around, even going back to JJ. JMO

S A F E Tactical LLC also. All opinion.

We'll probably find out when the trial begins. In all the times Kendra has been interviewed in the news media, she's never mentioned it. It's one of the questions that will probably be answered eventually.
Yes i agree. There are grandmas,friends,relatives that were checking in with her about how she and the baby were doing.

What? Please post your reasons Thankx
Because I do not think Angie would have trusted the men to do things right. Her character would not have allowed her to release control completely to them. I think the boy was asleep in the vehicle and when they went to Dana's they either took SW out before or after the killings. I think SW was sleeping in bed with Hannah.

jmo

Because I do not think Angie would have trusted the men to do things right. Her character would not have allowed her to release control completely to them. I think the boy was asleep in the vehicle and when they went to Dana's they either took SW out before or after the killings. I think SW was sleeping in bed with Hannah.

jmo
That's a new one. S being with Hanna that night.

Yes quite interesting. Angela got hit in the back with a bottle. A lady saw her out at a store and went after her. After they were back 3 weeks from AK the community found out they were back and people started harassing them and a lady connected to them who was innocent.

I'm sure there are inmates passing through who are not thrilled with who they have to bunk with. If any of them get out they will have to hide, forever.
I found this IHeart eps so interesting and hearting!There were alooooot of propagandist early on who wanted people to believe no one cared about this family being killed. It went on and on for a very long time. Terrible awful, degrading things were said. So when i heard this i realized NOW that there were social media posters trying to influence people opinion of the Rhodens and Manleys. Jmo

2 Cents ...

Well look,

According to Canepa all the witnesses were killed.

So the Wagner's killed anyone who would know the truth of this. (Kenny & Gary)

So we will never know because the Wagner's can write their own narrative.

Well I say let the Pike County Court of Justice write the the final narrative ...

Not the corrupt Wagners' narrative....

Let true Justice in this case of 8 souls prevail.
We have seen pictures of Dana, SW and the new baby together. One was posted just the other day of them. Meaning that SW and Dana were together after the baby was born. Granted it may have been taken at the hospital but something about it makes me think it was taken at Dana's home. I don't remember which thread it was on or who posted it. If whoever posted first posted it again maybe someone with better eyes or better skills could try to blow it up to see details in the background to determine where it was taken.

But in my opinion, given the hostility between Hannah and Jake, I do not think she dropped SW off a week earlier. A week was enough time to get to AK with her. In fact we have heard that Hannah was not allowing Jake to see SW at all. But then, according to Jake, she suddenly has a change of heart and gives him an entire week with SW. Also according to him (first story) he showed up a day earlier for his weekend and she just let him take SW after not allowing him to see the child at all? I don't think so. Once that kind of hostility starts, it usually escalates, to the point that Hannah would have rather left her with the local sex offender rather than let Jake take her.

Too many other babysitters if Hannah didn't feel like taking care of her. Lenny, His wife, Hanna G, Chris Jr, numerous aunts uncles and cousins.

We know how Jake treated Hannah but we don't know what Jake's treatment of SW was either. Could be why she finally left him.

JMO

I found this IHeart eps so interesting and hearting!There were alooooot of propagandist early on who wanted people to believe no one cared about this family being killed. It went on and on for a very long time. Terrible awful, degrading things were said. So when i heard this i realized NOW that there were social media posters trying to influence people opinion of the Rhodens and Manleys. Jmo

Many posters remember Angela inserting herself into the Rhoden Facebook Group discussions. It seemed to drive Angela crazy that the murders blew up so big on SM and wouldn't go away.

Then SM started heavily pointing fingers at the Wagners after the searches and laser focus announcement. That's when Angela tried to convince everyone in the Facebook Groups that the Wagners were innocent.

Why on earth would she try to do this? It backfired on her and she stopped posting.
Many people think she was posting on other sites anonymously. I can think of some, the ones that were bashing the Rhodens. Yup! Wagner's at work in my opinion.

Last edited:
Well...FW did say, "None of us were even near that place that night!"
That is a very cryptic statement of Fred's. Define "us". Her and Robin. Her and Robin and her farm hands. Her and her other son and his family. Then define "that place. " Peterson Rd? Bethel Rd? Lenny's? Dallas TX? Columbus OH? What us and what place was Fred referring to? She could make that statement and still be telling the truth. Her + someone else was not any where "some" place that night. Or maybe she was home and Billy told her that none of them was there that night and Fred chose to believe him. Haven't noticed Fred or Robin at court lately. Maybe those shell casings from Jake's gun being found at both Peterson Rd and the crime scenes is starting to sink in on them.

JMO

We looked at the timeline many times in the past. AFAIK, there's no proof that Jake had S before the murders. He said (and later retracted the statement) that he picked up S earlier that evening. Aside from the Wagners, no living person knows exactly when S was picked up from Dana's home.
There may be text message from HR to a friend or other family member regarding SW whereabouts that night.

That is a very cryptic statement of Fred's. Define "us". Her and Robin. Her and Robin and her farm hands. Her and her other son and his family. Then define "that place. " Peterson Rd? Bethel Rd? Lenny's? Dallas TX? Columbus OH? What us and what place was Fred referring to? She could make that statement and still be telling the truth. Her + someone else was not any where "some" place that night. Or maybe she was home and Billy told her that none of them was there that night and Fred chose to believe him. Haven't noticed Fred or Robin at court lately. Maybe those shell casings from Jake's gun being found at both Peterson Rd and the crime scenes is starting to sink in on them.

JMO
The bond hearing was really important so the only reason I can think of for them not coming to it is because of the covid virus. Still I'm surprised that not one person related to the defendants showed up for something that important.

This is the context of Fred's quote:

Wagner said she told the grand jury the names of the people she suspected killed the Rhodens. As she spoke with The Plain Dealer, Wagner wouldn’t elaborate. But she repeatedly, and vehemently, stressed the innocence of her family.

At one point, she pushed the issue, and said, “Go ahead and ask.” Then she responded to the question of whether her family was involved in the murders by quickly turning and grabbing the Bible and putting her hand on it.

“Absolutely not,” Wagner snapped. “None of us was even near that place that night.”

Sounds like she is talking about the 4 Wagners. That she knows they stayed home, but how would she know?

I'll take you at your word as I don't follow cases on Facebook (except when reading a news outlet page). If so, someone has taken advantage of his situation. Such a bizarre "newspaper".

IDK, either. I don't know him, so guess I shouldn't try to vouch for him.

We have seen pictures of Dana, SW and the new baby together. One was posted just the other day of them. Meaning that SW and Dana were together after the baby was born. Granted it may have been taken at the hospital but something about it makes me think it was taken at Dana's home. I don't remember which thread it was on or who posted it. If whoever posted first posted it again maybe someone with better eyes or better skills could try to blow it up to see details in the background to determine where it was taken.

But in my opinion, given the hostility between Hannah and Jake, I do not think she dropped SW off a week earlier. A week was enough time to get to AK with her. In fact we have heard that Hannah was not allowing Jake to see SW at all. But then, according to Jake, she suddenly has a change of heart and gives him an entire week with SW. Also according to him (first story) he showed up a day earlier for his weekend and she just let him take SW after not allowing him to see the child at all? I don't think so. Once that kind of hostility starts, it usually escalates, to the point that Hannah would have rather left her with the local sex offender rather than let Jake take her.

Too many other babysitters if Hannah didn't feel like taking care of her. Lenny, His wife, Hanna G, Chris Jr, numerous aunts uncles and cousins.

We know how Jake treated Hannah but we don't know what Jake's treatment of SW was either. Could be why she finally left him.

JMO

The article below states Kendra was interviewed Oct 10. If the young girl was not with Jake that night, it seems that would have been stated.

Sophia, like Kendra, also wasn't there that night. She's Hanna Rhoden's first-born. She was staying the night with her father when the shooting happened.

As I re-read this article I have to say I am still not seeing any reference to concern for S or something amiss with Jake. It feels like the article references Hanna's new baby most. It seems the infant was top of mind for Kendra as who she felt she needed to guard and look after. JMO

That reason, Kendra said, was to fulfill her promise to her cousin to take care of her newborn daughter in case something ever happened to her.

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre

JMO

My post came from this long interview of FW. Please see the video under the wording:

Absolutely not,” Wagner snapped. “None of us was even near that place that night.”

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

JMO

Or...what was found Nov. 2019 at FWF and Bethel Hill Road...

Search of Fredericka Wagner's Pike County farm over

The bond hearing was really important so the only reason I can think of for them not coming to it is because of the covid virus. Still I'm surprised that not one person related to the defendants showed up for something that important.

This is the context of Fred's quote:

Wagner said she told the grand jury the names of the people she suspected killed the Rhodens. As she spoke with The Plain Dealer, Wagner wouldn’t elaborate. But she repeatedly, and vehemently, stressed the innocence of her family.

At one point, she pushed the issue, and said, “Go ahead and ask.” Then she responded to the question of whether her family was involved in the murders by quickly turning and grabbing the Bible and putting her hand on it.

“Absolutely not,” Wagner snapped. “None of us was even near that place that night.”

Sounds like she is talking about the 4 Wagners. That she knows they stayed home, but how would she know?
Maybe as far as she knows none of her family was there. I am on the fence about how much Fred knew. I used to think she knew it all. I used to the Rita knew it all. Now I am sure Rita did not. My thoughts are turning toward Fred not knowing. Yes I realize I am directly in conflict to the statements I made a year ago but other things have came out. I think Fred was not told, Billy told her they were all home that night, and a drug cartel did it. I think that's why she bought those Kevlar vests for Billy. But we have since heard that Billy was living with her and went to Peterson Rd the night of the murders. So how would she know where they all were that night? She wouldn't really. She would only know what Billy told her. How many of us on here have been lied to by our kids? (raising my hand). So for now I am going to take a pass on Fred and how much she knew in advance.

JMO

The article below states Kendra was interviewed Oct 10. If the young girl was not with Jake that night, it seems that would have been stated.

Sophia, like Kendra, also wasn't there that night. She's Hanna Rhoden's first-born. She was staying the night with her father when the shooting happened.

As I re-read this article I have to say I am still not seeing any reference to concern for S or something amiss with Jake. It feels like the article references Hanna's new baby most. It seems the infant was top of mind for Kendra as who she felt she needed to guard and look after. JMO

That reason, Kendra said, was to fulfill her promise to her cousin to take care of her newborn daughter in case something ever happened to her.

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre
Kendra could have been told by LE not to say anything about where SW really was that night. So much of this case has not been disclosed and has been under a gag order. Maybe LE wanted to give Jake enough rope so he could hang himself. They even shut Lenny up which was from the beginning our biggest source of information. But all will come out at the trial.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members