CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 268800

Shan’ann is happily clowning, guests are laughing and enjoying the wedding.
Except Chris.
There’s something off about this bloke....could he be on a spectrum.

Everybody with ASD is different. But everybody with ASD has elements of three things in common. They:
  • have difficulties relating to people – for example, they don’t like making eye contact, or find it hard to understand body language, or don’t easily understand other people’s emotions, or avoid physical contact
  • have areas of intense interest – such as a certain colour, or aeroplanes, or numbers
  • have repetitive behaviours – such as rocking, or twitching, or repeating certain words or phrases.
This my fav pic of Shanann.
Gregariously .... Gorgeous! gorgeous!! gorgeous! !!human being xx

Cindy Watts your little boy was punching way above his weight.

**shine like shanann!!:)xxxx

Okay, it started, Mama Watts was talking to CW, and it was very disturbing. Comments on FB were smack on. Mama Watts sounded almost seductive to CW. Creepy! I listened for a bit, and couldn't deal with the platitudes and support for a monster who killed his family.

Apparently, it is just almost like a "Stream of Consciousness". CW talking to his family before the sentencing. They talk about sports, the weather, what restaurants to eat at, on and on, endless, mind numbing chit chat about nothing. Definitely not the GIANT PINK ELEPHANT that CW is going to plead guilty to killing his wife and children.

They talk about CW's skin care, and hair care, how nice it is that he can purchase items from the commissary for his comfort.

I couldn't take any more.
I skipped to the end and listened to a couple calls after sentencing. His mother actually said that "they had nothing but a theory". Umm, yeah if his plan had worked and the bodies were never found. Maybe that's why she glommed onto the wacko conspiracy theorists, thinking the general public is as stupid as some nutjob with a YouTube channel.

The most nauseating part was them mentioning how "thousands and thousands of people around the world support him and love him" like he is some self-sacrificing wounded hero rather than a family annihilator. JMO

I skipped to the end and listened to a couple calls after sentencing. His mother actually said that "they had nothing but a theory". Umm, yeah if his plan had worked and the bodies were never found. Maybe that's why she glommed onto the wacko conspiracy theorists, thinking the general public is as stupid as some nutjob with a YouTube channel.

The most nauseating part was them mentioning how "thousands and thousands of people around the world support him and love him" like he is some self-sacrificing wounded hero rather than a family annihilator. JMO
So. Well. Stated.

It was strange how they kept saying that people "loved and supported him". Say what?

It was the most bizarre family dynamics I have ever seen.

If he is claiming he was coerced into confessing after the polygraph, he is basically saying he wishes his daughters' bodies had stayed in the oil tanks longer because they had already located where there was fresh earth movement where Shanann was buried even before his confession.

They had the video of him loading his truck in the driveway and the truck GPS showed he didn't stop along the way. There was no other place his daughters' bodies could have been than somewhere on the worksite. Hair was even found on at least one of the thief hatches so it was just a matter of time before they were found.

It is just continuously running on Facebook. Now he is talking to his sister, after his sentencing. They are discussing diet and exercise. Laughing, like this is just perfectly normal. How he is able to get peanut butter and various foods from the commissary.

Can't stand it any longer. What is with these people?!

It is just continuously running on Facebook. Now he is talking to his sister, after his sentencing. They are discussing diet and exercise. Laughing, like this is just perfectly normal. How he is able to get peanut butter and various foods from the commissary.

If they even are people...

Peanut butter must be pretty common in prisons. Letecia Stauch claimed people were sending her threatening messages in hers.

If they even are people...

It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. And believe me, I have seen a lot of odd family dynamics. It almost seems like this family doesn't acknowledge reality. Everything is fine, perfectly normal.

Imagine growing up in an environment where everything is always "happy". You would have never learned the skills to deal with conflict, or understand that people can discuss feelings. This family appears completely superficial, everything is on the surface. No wonder CW didn't know how to deal with a real marriage. He just wanted to bail. But, that would be a lot of conflict. Better to just end it quickly. Done.

Granted, maybe this family is trying to appear supportive to their son, brother. But it is very strange to ignore the situation and discuss diets.

It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. And believe me, I have seen a lot of odd family dynamics. It almost seems like this family doesn't acknowledge reality. Everything is fine, perfectly normal.

Imagine growing up in an environment where everything is always "happy". You would have never learned the skills to deal with conflict, or understand that people can discuss feelings. This family appears completely superficial, everything is on the surface. No wonder CW didn't know how to deal with a real marriage. He just wanted to bail. But, that would be a lot of conflict. Better to just end it quickly. Done.

Granted, maybe this family is trying to appear supportive to their son, brother. But it is very strange to ignore the situation and discuss diets.
If this was the family meeting prior to the sentencing, if I recall correctly, the family were given strict guidelines on what they could and couldn't discuss. These were the conditions set, mostly to ensure that CW kept to the conditions of the plea deal.

I'm a little confused. What exactly was the point of this Watts family FB thing?
IMO the FB site was trying to get famous on something that was already on various YT sites, for weeks. We've already talked about here it on and off. I can see what the history of the FB page is. Just look at their "Group History" . No need to sign up.
I'm glad that this tape got out so we could see what these Watts are made of, how these people interact with a baby killer, IMO.

Last edited:
If this was the family meeting prior to the sentencing, if I recall correctly, the family were given strict guidelines on what they could and couldn't discuss. These were the conditions set, mostly to ensure that CW kept to the conditions of the plea deal.
Chris told them not to talk about it, IIRC. And, IIRC, he was the one who decided not to take their calls during the time period between his first confession and the sentencing.

Last edited:

I must have missed the part where the Watts family wondered what they might have done differently. They seem incapable of any self-recrimination or empathy for the actual victims.

His mom and sister said together "we support you onnne huuunnndred perrcent". Just like they supported him 100% when he told them he was leaving his pregnant wife and little girls for his mistress.

His sister remarked what a blessing it was how it brought the family closer together. She also mentioned how she now listens to Christian music in the car and thinks of him.

I must have missed the part where the Watts family wondered what they might have done differently. They seem incapable of any self-recrimination or empathy for the actual victims.

His mom and sister said together "we support you onnne huuunnndred perrcent". Just like they supported him 100% when he told them he was leaving his pregnant wife and little girls for his mistress.

His sister remarked what a blessing it was how it brought the family closer together. She also mentioned how she now listens to Christian music in the car and thinks of him.
This makes me actually feel sick.

I'm sorry, is there a vom emoji?? WTF. Yes, annihilating his family was SUCH a blessing.

I can't even listen to his mother so obsessed with his little league TROPHIES. That was just weird. Thank goodness his family got his favorite Steelers football jerseys back. These conversations with his mother are just whackadoo. imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member