Identified! AZ - Coconino Co, 'Valentine Sally' WhtFem 585UFAZ, 14-19, along I-40, Feb'82 -Carolyn Celeste Eaton

Hopefully we’ll get to see a picture of her soon!
I think that by tomorrow maybe, i don't know if LE makes a press release after announcing it on a social media platform.

Maybe CCPD is scheduling a livestream with the info and further details, specially since they now have a name and a possible photo, in hopes of getting new info from people who knew Carolyn.

Wow, this is amazing! I was really hoping to see her identified soon, because the interview with Patty Wilkins posted a week and a bit ago made me think that they didn't have any detectives working on her case.

Rest in peace Carolyn. I hope this leads to closure for your loved ones, and for Patty Wilkins too.

Just read about this and did some research. Here’s the general information soup we have currently:
  • Full name was Carolyn Celeste Eaton
  • Born: October 1, 1964
  • Died: January 25, 1982 - February 13, 1982
  • Father died when she was 14 in 1978
  • Ran away from home in St. Louis, MO around December 1981
  • No photographs (yet?)
  • Probably lived in the Bellefontaine Neighbors part of St. Louis
Thats all the info I could find. I hope I can find out more and possibly some photographs later on. :(
IMO

Last edited:
Just read about this and did some research. Here’s the general information soup we have currently:
  • Full name was Carolyn Celeste Eaton
  • Born October 1, 1964
  • Father died when she was 14 in 1978
  • Ran away from home in St. Louis, MO around December 1981
  • No photographs (yet?)
  • Probably lived in the Bellefontaine Neighbors part of St. Louis
Thats all the info I could find. I hope I can find out more and possibly some photographs later on. :(
IMO
Does anyone have a subscription to one of the year books sites?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back