GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Awaiting Sentencing*, #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know when the earliest is that he was caught doing an IE? If he had any involvement with CL's death at all, then he'd probably have a whole string of murders, but... What did he do to others beyond IE between his first known exposure and SE's murder?
The first report was apparently in 2015. There's also history of steroid , substance abuse, and use prostitution services not sure of timeline but mentioned in MSM.

But to do what he did and hold conversations with those people in the woods without any panic or frantic might suggest he has experience. If that bus did not pass by its scary to think where the case would be right now.

Last edited:
The scientific findings comment is very odd indeed.

He's the only rapist involved so if the sample is from her body that mixed DNA would only be his and hers for which they should have clear reference samples?

Also it says this will help determine whether they contained blood or semen and where she was raped and murdered? So I'm guessing these are small DNA traces taken from either a car or some other site which would contain just trace DNA from more sources - especially if it's the hire car? In the days between him abducting Sarah and the car being discovered how many people could have hired it out leaving trace DNA? Which really wouldn't contain blood or semen?

Just random opinions. Doesn't look.like he's volunteering much.

Have I missed something here? Couldn't see anything about scientific findings looking back. Last I remember they were doing work on his car to see if they could establish where she was raped and murdered.

Found it. Interesting that this doesn't mention further tests on the car.

"Prosecutor Tom Little QC, told the Old Bailey: “There are some scientific findings which need to be concluded and then potentially some statistical evaluation in order to consider whether, for example, mixed DNA may contain blood or semen.

“That may go to establish where it was that Sarah Everard was raped and where she was murdered."

Sarah's murderer dismissed from police

Was reading about Claudia Lawrence earlier- one of the CCTV picked up a silver Ford Focus which police thought might have a connection. When police in Kent were searching the area around the old paint ball complex wasn't there an old burnt out silver Ford Focus? Claudia also went missing in March and has similar complexion to his wife and Sarah. This is all Just a thought. IMO more things will come out about this evil person. His job allowed him to easily leave home for any amount of time even when working for the family auto garage. Lack of cooperation with police could also suggest hiding other crimes IMO

It was a burnt out Ford KA.. I think.

Personally though, I agree that this wasn't his first crime. Still think it's strange that so many of the sites they were searching were so close to the railway line too. Just my opinion.

Have I missed something here? Couldn't see anything about scientific findings looking back. Last I remember they were doing work on his car to see if they could establish where she was raped and murdered.
Found it. Interesting that this doesn't mention further tests on the car.

"Prosecutor Tom Little QC, told the Old Bailey: “There are some scientific findings which need to be concluded and then potentially some statistical evaluation in order to consider whether, for example, mixed DNA may contain blood or semen.

“That may go to establish where it was that Sarah Everard was raped and where she was murdered."

Sarah's murderer dismissed from police
It doesn't mention the car but I was just trying to speculate on what the further tests could possibly be. He's admitted to rape so I would assume that any 'mixed DNA' from the body would be hers and his and possibly her boyfriends. Those could be cleared using reference samples rather than statistical evaluation

I was also speculating how samples from her remains - whether blood or semen - would tell you anything about where it happened

So I wondered why the DNA samples were sufficiently mixed to require statistical evaluation. Also - as they were trying to determine whether they were from blood or semen - whether they'd been taken from a distinct location where lots of DNA from unknown sources has been found

All I could think of was the hire car. If he'd protected it well samples wouldn't be too obvious. Also there would be DNA from many people.

But that is just speculation on my part to try and understand the strange comments about further tests. Just an opinion.

Just a reminder that the sentencing of Wayne Couzens for the rape and murder of Sarah Everard is at the Old Bailey next week, Wednesday 28 and Thursday 30 September. This time he will have to be in court, it was reported at the July hearing.

Wayne Couzens will begin a two-day sentencing on Wednesday for the murder of Sarah Everard.

Prosecutor Tom Little QC will open the case, revealing more information about how Ms Everard met her death and how police tracked down the culprit.

Couzens’ lawyer Jim Sturman QC is then expected to offer mitigation on behalf of the defendant.

Before handing down his sentence on Thursday, Lord Justice Fulford will consider a whole life order, which could mean Couzens may never be released from prison.

Wayne Couzens to be sentenced for Sarah Everard's murder | ITV News

Wayne Couzens will begin a two-day sentencing on Wednesday for the murder of Sarah Everard.

Prosecutor Tom Little QC will open the case, revealing more information about how Ms Everard met her death and how police tracked down the culprit.

Couzens’ lawyer Jim Sturman QC is then expected to offer mitigation on behalf of the defendant.

Before handing down his sentence on Thursday, Lord Justice Fulford will consider a whole life order, which could mean Couzens may never be released from prison.

Wayne Couzens to be sentenced for Sarah Everard's murder | ITV News

Seeing as he is 48 his sentence should really be long enough that he never gets out of prison anyway, even if he isn't given a whole life order.

A protest by the activist group Sisters Uncut is planned for outside the Old Bailey today.

According to a tweet from the group, the protest is due to be held at 9.30am.

The tweet reads: "Come in mourning, in rage, bring banners and flowers.

"Together we must end police, state, and gendered violence. We are powerful and dangerous."

Live updates as Wayne Couzens sentenced at Old Bailey for Sarah Everard's murder

A protest by the activist group Sisters Uncut is planned for outside the Old Bailey today.

According to a tweet from the group, the protest is due to be held at 9.30am.

The tweet reads: "Come in mourning, in rage, bring banners and flowers.

"Together we must end police, state, and gendered violence. We are powerful and dangerous."

Live updates as Wayne Couzens sentenced at Old Bailey for Sarah Everard's murder

This is totally inappropriate and definitely not what Sarah's family and friends would support.

They are hijacking Sarah's name for their own political agenda.

This is totally inappropriate and definitely not what Sarah's family and friends would support.

They’re shameless. Another group plastered signs on trees at the first vigil saying ‘no TERFs allowed’. The politicisation of this case by some ‘feminists’ is quite sickening - no tact, no respect.

I thought the same, but don't actually know what Sarah's friends and family want.

I think it's distasteful, disrespectful and I wouldn't like it one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member