OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I am not. It feels like they modified & coordinated the telling of events of that night just to limit the legal exposure of one of them(George). I do not think they thought it out and think George will simply walk. I do not think it is going to happen and I hope the prosecuting attorneys catch them in a Lie big enough that the Death penalty is back on the table.
I agree and I hope so, too. One thing that really doesn't add up to me is what supposedly happened at DR's. It seems to me that CR Jr would have posed the biggest threat of putting up a resistance to the W's, yet his closed door was guarded and he was the last to be murdered? Makes no sense to me. The W's had no way of knowing if he was sleeping or standing behind the closed door with a loaded shotgun getting ready to blow the W's to kingdom come. JMO. I think it took all 3 W's to make it happen at DR's because they were dealing with three victims. I think there is the possibility they were killed simultaneously. Again, JMO.

Kenny's MJ plants were in the "downstairs" basement of that shed in front of his camper. Interesting, that little old shed didn't look like it had a basement, but it did.

Bracket for trail cam, but no trail cam. DVR in basement area wasn't connected to anything. Had cobwebs on it. None of the cameras he saw around the shed weren't connected to anything.

No sign of forced entry around the shed.

I agree and I hope so, too. One thing that really doesn't add up to me is what supposedly happened at DR's. It seems to me that CR Jr would have posed the biggest threat of putting up a resistance to the W's, yet his closed door was guarded and he was the last to be murdered? Makes no sense to me. The W's had no way of knowing if he was sleeping or standing behind the closed door with a loaded shotgun getting ready to blow the W's to kingdom come. JMO. I think it took all 3 W's to make it happen at DR's because they were dealing with three victims. I think there is the possibility they were killed simultaneously. Again, JMO.
I share your thoughts on shooting at Dana's and was told in a previous post that only one caliber of bullet was used at this scene. We will just have to wait for more information, I guess.

What were the killers looking for? Don't know. Maybe they thought he had a lot of cash there. JMO
I was thinking CRsr may have called or texted KR regarding the meeting with Billy and they wanted to remove KR phone and that information on it. But his phone was in the window, probably not able to see it in the darkness. Just a guess.

Last edited:
What were they looking for?
a phone?
keys?
Maybe both of those. Didn't BCI guy say that the window shade had to be raised a bit to see KR's s phone?

The keys found on the threshold of the camper doorway could have been in KR's pants pocket? So maybe money in the first pocket killer looked in got thrown on bed, second pocket searched had the keys?

I was thinking CRsr may have called or texted KR regarding the meeting with Billy and they wanted to remove KR phone and that information on it. But his phone was in the window, probably not able to see it in the darkness. Just a guess.

Oh, yes. Agree. They tried to take the cell phones. Good point. BCI was able to retrieve all that anyway. They found a key fob and key on the steps to the shed. They were probably looking to see if money, etc. was stashed there. Also were looking for security camera system stuff. Agent said the basement of the shed had a DVR with cobwebs on it, nothing connected, so they left it. Before that, though, they wanted to make sure they weren't caught on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal