GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

I would like to hear how she arranged for the sleepover. Did she have a date Tuesday so she had her son sleepover friend's instead of getting a babysitter? Who all knew her son was at a sleep over? Where was her phone last used—home or somewhere else? UGH.

Just some thoughts:

I see some posts mentioning it being “a school night” on Jan 3, Tuesday. Are the kids back in school there? I thought kids here where I live are still on break, but I’m not positive of that fact.

Maybe Jennifer was working from home while her son was on break.

Some possible reasons she may have gone outside for a bit:
Smoke
Take trash out
Take an exercise walk
Better reception for a phone call

Just some thoughts:

I see some posts mentioning it being “a school night” on Jan 3, Tuesday. Are the kids back in school there? I thought kids here where I live are still on break, but I’m not positive of that fact.

Smoke
Take trash out
Take an exercise walk
At least most of the schools are back in PA and she was supposed to pick him up from the bus—that seems pretty certain that would be school bus imo.

I would like to hear how she arranged for the sleepover. Did she have a date Tuesday so she had her son sleepover friend's instead of getting a babysitter? Who all knew her son was at a sleep over? Where was her phone last used—home or somewhere else? UGH.
I'm wondering, too. Sounds like she had Tuesday night plans. With who and doing what?

Philidelphia Eagles are playing at home right now at Lincoln Financial Field...& winning this game will make them The CHAMPS of their division NFC East and confirms their spot in the play-offs!

Where are you Jennifer!?!??! This day is as exciting as Christmas for you!!!

1673215811981.png

Just some thoughts:

Smoke
Take trash out
Take an exercise walk

The public school district was closed Jan 2 in observance of New Year’s. (When New Year’s Day is on a weekend, the observance is a Monday). The first day of school was Jan 3.

If the child attended a private or parochial school, it’s standard practice in the region for them to follow the public school calendar for secular/federal holidays.

Her wallet, purse, keys, and work cellphone were all found inside the car.
That, to me, indicates she was abducted/taken/lured from her car either before she went somewhere on Tuesday night or after.

Possibly before the date/straight after work, as you wouldn't bring your work cellphone with you if you were heading out on a personal date....you'd leave it in the house.

MOO.

Her wallet, purse, keys, and work cellphone were all found inside the car.
That, to me, indicates she was abducted/taken/lured from her car either before she went somewhere on Tuesday night or after.

Possibly before the date/straight after work, as you wouldn't bring your work cellphone with you if you were heading out on a personal date....you'd leave it in the house.

MOO.
By keys I assume car and house, makes me wonder was the house locked or unlocked and she was a smoker so were her smokes there or missing?

This case is really bugging me. I don't see her leaving on her own at all.
Her son was staying with family/friend on Tuesday, she was last seen on Tuesday afternoon. She may have had plans Tuesday evening and something went wrong. Her last personal Cell activity was Wed however we don't know if she talked to anyone or texted or what? Car shows up at her house on Wed or possibly Tuesday night, do we know this info yet? same day she was supposed to get her son from the bus. We really don't know if she drove her car there or someone else. Someone could have driven the car and dropped it at her home with her belongings and her personal cell phone was destroyed to hide activity. I haven't read anything about her home being is disarray or stuff missing etc. This could have been a drop and run by someone. I'm sure LE is looking into her SM etc. This is such a sad situation, my heart breaks for her son and family.

This case is really bugging me. I don't see her leaving on her own at all.
Her son was staying with family/friend on Tuesday, she was last seen on Tuesday afternoon. She may have had plans Tuesday evening and something went wrong. Her last personal Cell activity was Wed however we don't know if she talked to anyone or texted or what? Car shows up at her house on Wed or possibly Tuesday night, do we know this info yet? same day she was supposed to get her son from the bus. We really don't know if she drove her car there or someone else. Someone could have driven the car and dropped it at her home with her belongings and her personal cell phone was destroyed to hide activity. I haven't read anything about her home being is disarray or stuff missing etc. This could have been a drop and run by someone. I'm sure LE is looking into her SM etc. This is such a sad situation, my heart breaks for her son and family.
There certainly isn’t very much info given out by LE . However imo, the situation does not look good. She appears to be a responsible single parent who would not miss picking her son up at the bus depot.

Did LE actually state she used her phone on the 4th? I only saw it said that the phone stopped communicating on the 4th. Might make a difference if she actually used the phone to make a call or send a text vs. a ping being picked up on the 4th. IMO

Did LE actually state she used her phone on the 4th? I only saw it said that the phone stopped communicating on the 4th. Might make a difference if she actually used the phone to make a call or send a text vs. a ping being picked up on the 4th. IMO
Brown’s personal cellphone has not been found and has not been communicating since the morning of Jan. 4.

I went back to previous posts, I can't say if LE actually stated that.

At least most of the schools are back in PA and she was supposed to pick him up from the bus—that seems pretty certain that would be school bus imo.
This inspired interesting thoughts , not about known facts in the case but I wondered if the sleepover was someone else's idea for this reason. Like a parent of another child requested the sleepover as part of the plan or was the sleepover providing the opportunity ?

So i know you are looking at my reply like what in the rando crap is this, and how did I get that from your post. I am going to try to explain . It got me to think about the school schedule and the reports of her being there for her son ...like that is emphasized in the news reports.Walking though the days of making sure I got to the bus on time. I once had a bus driver on my phone as I was stuck in a two hour traffic jam. Like i was having a panic attack because my kid only had me in life and the thought of my kids thinking I wasn't there for them kills me . So based on my bias ,I may be calculating in a way I identify with , seemly natural thing to do right? I suspect whatever was the reason for the sleepover will reveal the criminal . MOOIMOIANLE

The school-night sleepover doesn’t make sense. It would have been the first day back at school after winter break. That’s an odd thing for an 8yr old. There must have been a reason for it - and that reason is likely relevant to her disappearance. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back