Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much for your reply, ITA.
I respect both of y’all’s input and I totally agree. Reading the room here, I would speculate the only one, if any, in the running for a connected charge might be via the POI’s roommate.

*eta:

Last edited:
*Has anyone been able to find this record of charges? Not the enticing charge. Unless it’s part of it?

McDougal has a long criminal record with more than a dozen convictions, including attempted indecency with a child and enticing a child.

*Has anyone been able to find this record of charges? Not the enticing charge. Unless it’s part of it?

McDougal has a long criminal record with more than a dozen convictions, including attempted indecency with a child and enticing a child.
There are screenshots on Twitter, but I haven't found their original location. Obviously the media has found it, as they have reported on the attempted indecency charge.

The FBI searched a creek linked to her disappearance, while Texas Equusearch scoured the Trinity River near the Highway 59 bridge and an area at the edge of Lake Livingston for any evidence.
Do we know if Texas EquuSearch is still searching?

The fact that McDougal was arrested on an unrelated charge from 2023 tells us I think that police are pretty certain he's responsible for Audrii's disappearance. They needed to hold him, perhaps concerned he might flee.
MOO: Detaining him on that charge enabled them to impound the Suburban then and there. Extremely excellent police work.
MOO: He got her from the house to the lake in the Suburban. Assume for a second, hypothetically, that interrogators called K9 to the truck and their positive responses gave police leverage in interrogation. Perhaps enough leverage to convince a seasoned felon to point out a spot in a lake. One can hope. If he has counsel that attorney knows he has exactly one piece of leverage that may take DP off the table, and that is location. I wonder if he has counsel.

If the media posted it online, then it must be true…obviously.
It looks like it’s connected to the enticing charge. I think the attempted indecency was rolled into that one, as for enticement to be a felony (which he was charged with), the attempted crime has to be a felony (indecency).

“We are hopeful we can bring Audrii home alive and that’s what we are absolutely working for right now,” DPS Lt. Craig Cummings told reporters at a press conference on Saturday afternoon. “Everybody is committed. They realize Audrii was loved by so many folks and that is the driving force for us to get answers and bring her home.”

Cummings declined to specify how McDougal became a person of interest. Cummings conceded that foul play could be involved and said the incident is being investigated as a criminal matter. Authorities late Sunday morning said there were no significant updates to share.
Just my opinion but I believe the Lt. should be more careful with his use of the past tense when referring to the commitment of bringing that precious innocent little girl home alive. "Was loved" doesn't sound very hopeful for life. Perhaps it was just an unfortunate slip.

Just my opinion but I believe the Lt. should be more careful with his use of the past tense when referring to the commitment of bringing that precious innocent little girl home alive. "Was loved" doesn't sound very hopeful for life. Perhaps it was just an unfortunate slip.
I know, that’s kind of what had me begin mourning her as a child who has passed. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like it’s connected to the enticing charge. I think the attempted indecency was rolled into that one, as for enticement to be a felony (which he was charged with), the attempted crime has to be a felony (indecency).
So it’s not really known that the Dad and Grandma were aware of those particular charges, correct? In terms of their being charged with negligence, they may have trusted him as a family friend who had his flaws, yet to their minds posed no danger to this child?

BOOKING #: 226113BRAZORIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
FACILITY: BOOKED: 03/31/2007RELEASED: 01/15/2009
NAMEMCDOUGAL, DON STEVENDESCWHITE MALE 5' 10" 180 LBS
ALIASHAIRBLOND OR STRAWBERRY
SO #131096EYESBLUE
DOB12/03/1981
ADDRESS7519 SPILL LN
MANVEL, TX 77578
WARRANT #CHARGEISSUING AUTHOFFENSE DATEBOND/TYPEFINE/CRT COSTSDISPOSITION
CJ070395ATTEMPTED INDECENCY W/CHILD ENHANCEDDC03/31/200725,000.00
BAIL BOND
RELEASED PER FAX
0404200705745658HOLD/VIOLATE PAROLETDC PAROLERELEASED PER FAX

DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL​

Court Record
Age42
GenderMale
RaceWhite
TX: Polk County District Court
Case Number24CCR****
Case StatusOpen
RECORD DETAILSGET NOTIFIED

DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL​

Custody Record
Age42
GenderMale
RaceWhite
TX: Polk County Sheriff's Office
ID Number159**
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailPolk County Jail

DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL​

Court Record
Age42
TX: Harris County District Court
Case Number232116******
Case StatusOpen

DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL​

Court Record
Age42
Case Number195647******
Case StatusOpen

DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL​

Court Record
Age42
Case Number197131******
Case StatusOpen

Mcdougal has five records in Vinelink, in all the years I've searched there. I haven't seen that many, ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member