TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF she was found alive would they not immediately update that she was found alive or would they wait a while?

ok that rumor that we all keep seeing just turned up again by a lady on facebook, who definitely was not a troll....it came from the pastor...........we will have to wait and see

twitter news reporter:
http://twitter.com/willnunley

willnunley

1. I am here and working. I have not left the case. Keep your thoughts positive, and I will keep info coming the best I can. #hollybobo less than 20 seconds ago via HTC Peep
2. @curtiss938 yes, and fairgrounds about 2 hours ago via HTC Peep in reply to curtiss938
3. I only report facts, after they are verified by sources. #hanginthere #stayfocused #hollybobo about 3 hours ago via web

IF she was found alive would they not immediately update that she was found alive or would they wait a while?

Depends on whether her condition was very touch-n-go, and what she could tell them about the perp.

WN's newer post says No Dramatic evidence found, no suspects arrested, still an active search.

My Goodness, I can't even imagine how Holly Friends & family feel hearing all of these rumors that she may be deceased/alive in a cabin somewhere etc.

Not to mentioned all the botched news articles/reports on holly.

I don't care if its a pastor or not, these types of Twitter rumors are really heartwrenching. That person should be ashamed of himself for posting it like it was a fact! I feel horrible for her family!

They are still asking for searchers at 7am, per WN, so I don't believe she has been found...

There is a newer one by Will.

willnunley: 8:45 PM Meeting with Lt. Wilbanks of THP: "NO arrests have been made, NO dramatic evidence has been found, this is still an active search"
Monday, April 18, 2011 8:44 PM

And thank you, Will, for the update to quash some of these rumors!

I don't care if its a pastor or not, these types of Twitter rumors are really heartwrenching. That person should be ashamed of himself for posting it like it was a fact! I feel horrible for her family!

Me too...... ALL of These rumors just adds more fuel to the already raging fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs