State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says what is on his mind.....another way to explain being rude....which I think he is. Just my opinion. He looked down on Nancy. Made fun of her. Bless her heart...

No wonder Nancy didn't share much with these two, husband & wife team. As for the tennis racket, the question had to do with 'brad becoming a good tennis player.'

The testimony of MH...this guy on the stand....don't like him or his condescending wife.

What did he say that was condecending of NC or looked down upon her?

What did his wife say that was condecending of NC or looked down upon her?

Poor jury they will be in great shape by the time this trial is over. Up down, in out.

At 12:06 in the video depo BC says clearly that he was using Cisco VoIP on his home phone line and he installed it in the January or February of 2008. To do this he needed to have a router with an FXO port in his home.

I do not believe that is true. I believe there was testimony that Cisco had many types of routers including routers without an FXO port. And, just having the port doesn't make it possible, you have to have the FXO device (?) to plug into the port. They did not find these thingys at BC's house.

This poor jury. This is turning into a circus. Just bring on the closing arguments already. I believe at least in my mind, that reasonable doubt has been established unless the State can win them over in closing.

lol, I guess I should be worried if my bf starts playing tennis :floorlaugh:

geez cummings!

I'm going home right now and throwing out all of my tennis racquets, golf clubs, tools, i'm going to get rid of the steering wheel on my car. oh f it, i'll just cut my hands off.

Wow, this DA team is starting to lose it! First off asks if you need a racquet to play tennis, then whether you a good grip!

Hiller's response: you need to hold onto the racquet!!!

Desperate times call for desperate measures. IMO

Now, I understand completely why Nancy didnt share specifics with his wife. She knew whatever she said would get back to Brad..so had to quash her "Anger" when with them..

Me personally, I don't like either of these people, husband nor wife. This man certainly does NOT come across as sincere, truthful, nothing like the previous witness did IMO. RL, is who I'm referring to. Mr. Lo@ez.

But he didn't say it was an expresso maker. Those can be really elaborate. The point is that if you don't have money to spend like that, or if you are often borrowing money to make ends meet, then you should not be buying thousand dollar coffee makers, no matter how much you would like one. Part of the reason of our current economic issues in this country is because of people buying above their means.

I'm going home right now and throwing out all of my tennis racquets, golf clubs, tools, i'm going to get rid of the steering wheel on my car. oh f it, i'll just cut my hands off.

And get rid of your ducks and sticks while you're at it.

Me personally, I don't like either of these people, husband nor wife. This man certainly does NOT come across as sincere, truthful, nothing like the previous witness did IMO. RL, is who I'm referring to. Mr. Lo@ez.

I didn't see the wife, but I'm not finding anything wrong with this guy, MH. What's the uproar? I'm missing something. Is it because he is kinda nonchalant about BC's affair? Or something else?

But he didn't say it was an expresso maker. Those can be really elaborate. The point is that if you don't have money to spend like that, or if you are often borrowing money to make ends meet, then you should not be buying thousand dollar coffee makers, no matter how much you would like one. Part of the reason of our current economic issues in this country is because of people buying above their means.

I think it's well-established that both NC and BC spent well beyond their means. Seems that was their lifestyle until 2008.

What was your opinion of SH?

What does anyone think he is being untruthful about? I haven't really heard him say anything that makes a difference. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637