NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh*

So Dormer really is that stupid? You mean his stupidity is not craftly orchestrated by the BSU?

Suppose they apprehend the sk shortly after the changes in office in January: Yes, the sk will be off the streets but to have him expose the incompetency of SCPD for fifteen years will be just...I don't even know the word for it but I'll just say way beyond embarrassing.

SCPD, you better not let a monster show you out like that!

*Sigh*

So Dormer really is that stupid? You mean his stupidity is not craftly orchestrated by the BSU?

Who knows?
Maybe they do it to smoke out the killer, to make the killer call them or send them a note and tell them, once and for all, wheter he killed them all or not.

In any case, thise whole case is SO WEIRD!

*Wonders why that Yonkers male torso in a suitcase hasn't received much attention*

Because the New York Tri-State area has been averaging almost one of these discoveries every few weeks. I know that sounds hard to believe, but given the population it really is not. More than 75% of the time the press misses their opportunity to provide media coverage. So the police come to the scene, investigate, & send in the clean up crews without a single peep to the media. I think something like 60% of these cases eventually end up being solved. It's the other 40% (usually always the unidentified victims) that seem to never be solved.

Without putting a name behind the victims (and with no media coverage) these cases turn cold very quickly and are long forgotten. The police departments have limited manpower & limited resources. Not soon after one of these John Does/Jane Does is discovered, a new (and usually easier to solve) case comes across each detective's desk. So unless they can i.d. that Yonker's victim or new leads happen to appear, his case will be placed at the bottom of the pile. It's a sad reality.

ok, I lost track on the thread where one mentioned that GC may not have let her in the home. That they thouht it was reported by him orig early on.
I found researching that it was mentioned before on some other forum.
I wont mention the place (dont think you can) Can we list the info?
one poster said that on Nancy Grace it was stated w/o anything to back it up.
Take that as you will.

I can see this being the truth and have always felt this man has been too eager to talk to press, as if he loves the 15 min of fame and will now say he did let her in to make him not look so bad. His statement of dont ask me to rat out the neighbors was telling.
of course all my own opinions.

Then a few articles on Shannan that were nice reads.
http://krystle-ann.blogspot.com/2010/12/remains-found-on-long-island-arent.html
that article he does not claim to have her inside, made 1 year ago

This article goes into more depth about Shannan, sorry if it has been noted already.
http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/gilbert-vanishing-reaches-one-year-mark-1.2849214

Wasn't there a victim in Manorville who had a cherry tatoo? I know there is one who has tatooed peaches. They are all starting to blend into one another for me and I can no longer keep them straight in my mind. I better start taking copious notes.

I am pretty sure Jessica Taylor, who went missing in July 2003, and whose torso was found in Manorville had a tattoo of wings and the word "Remy's Angel". The SK tried to slash the tattoo so that it could not be identified but she had been previously arrested in Atlantic City, NY, and DC and a Detective Thomas Hughes, who had been investigting bodies dumped on highwawys ID'd her torso in February, 2004. There is a group of pit bull enthusiast who also have the name Remy's Angels, but they probably have no connection to this case. This was discussed in past threads, I just don't have the link right now.

Here is an article that talks about the "cherry tattooed victim", who was found in a suitcase with a pair of pants. The suitcase only contained the pair of pants and her torso from what I can tell. It [FONT=&quot]washed up in Mamaroneck in 2007 and the cherry tattoo was found on her chest. [/FONT]

The "peach tattooed victim" was found as[FONT=&quot] a torso left in a rubbermaid container in Hempstead Lake State Park in 1997, a pillow sham was also found with the body. [/FONT]

Are the "cherry" or "peach" cases definitely connected to the LISK? I am pretty sure there are other victims out there, but now I am confused as to whether these two cases are definitely connected. I have them in the little "database" I have been trying to keep on this case, but I don't see that they are included in the 10 (now plus 1) victims....??? Anyone have any other information I need to include?

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/05/11/two-ocean-parkway-remains-still-await-identification/

reposting this post here after reading things a bit better and knowing I need more coffee!

I did read last night in an article that Shannan had changed into boots in MP car on her way to LI. I will try and locate that article/quote, so this makes me think she indeed have a bag of extra clothes with her. It would make sense that it was left in the car while she went to work.
Then I would assume MP had dumped these things. Now are they the same items that were recovered?

edit to add here:
I am not even sure I am posting this in the right thread I lost track after an extremely long day yesterday and not enough coffee this morning! :)
http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/gilbert-vanishing-reaches-one-year-mark-1.2849214
At the corner of 32nd Street and 6th Avenue, she pulled out her cellphone and called her driver, Michael Pak, he said. It was 10:02 p.m.

Her mood was calm, Pak would later recall. "She sounded normal," he said. "Everything was OK. Inside Pak's SUV, Gilbert changed into dark leather boots and posted an ad on Craigslist, he said. By midnight, she was at her first appointment, a man in a nearby apartment, Pak said.

One last thing about GC was it reported he went to the gate to wait for LE and was there for about 15 min.
(side note 15 min. comes up a lot, weird)
He always seemed odd to me and I believe I stated why before. I was wondering when these tapes were erased and did he do it while waiting at the gate? To cover for his neighbors he has stated dont ask me to give up my neighbors.
What does he really know?

WOW!!!

Just found out that my POI's brother in law is listed at a Merrick Road address in Amityville, 0.3 miles east of Amityville Highschool (also on Merrick Road)!

Can´t wait to hear more details on this case.

How is it possible that this is not considered newsworthy as yet??? Are there any more details?

One last thing about GC was it reported he went to the gate to wait for LE and was there for about 15 min.
(side note 15 min. comes up a lot, weird)
He always seemed odd to me and I believe I stated why before. I was wondering when these tapes were erased and did he do it while waiting at the gate? To cover for his neighbors he has stated dont ask me to give up my neighbors.
What does he really know?

What I don´t understand is HOW did M. Pak get out of Oak Beach without passing Gus Coletti who was waiting by the gate?

As far as I know there was only one way out of OB right?

How is it possible that this is not considered newsworthy as yet??? Are there any more details?

No I have not been able to find ANYTHING whatsoever!?

WE need poster PickleChris to give us updates in this case.

PickleChris where are you???

No I have not been able to find ANYTHING whatsoever!?

WE need poster PickleChris to give us updates in this case.

PickleChris where are you???

you must be going crazy with anticipation over there, being that this could possibly be related to your POI!

all I could find was something like a weird movie about amityville murders or something...the seventh victim????

whatever...nothing.

you must be going crazy with anticipation over there, being that this could possibly be related to your POI!

It was not on Merrick Road but on a road just East of Bayview Ave, North of Merrick.. I won't say what street on here. As of late last night I got the word that they found the mans wife murdered in their basement. Extremely brutal and she was there for years. I'm getting more details this afternoon. First thing that came to mind is that this might be where SK would keep them for a while before dumping the bodies and LE was working off a tip. I still don't know who called LE to come to his house. I'm so surprised this isn't on the News.

all I could find was something like a weird movie about amityville murders or something...the seventh victim????

whatever...nothing.

haha, i'm sure its not related to the amityville horror house murders, lol. you're obviously not from LI ;)

It was not on Merrick Road but on a road just East of Bayview Ave, North of Merrick.. I won't say what street on here. As of late last night I got the word that they found the mans wife murdered in their basement. Extremely brutal and she was there for years. I'm getting more details this afternoon. First thing that came to mind is that this might be where SK would keep them for a while before dumping the bodies and LE was working off a tip. I still don't know who called LE to come to his house. I'm so surprised this isn't on the News.

Thanks for the update, PickleChris! I am surprised this is not on the news also. Maybe some of our LI locals can call or FB the local newsmedia asking for information.

I realize that you cannot give out specific information at this time, however do you know any 'general' information that you can share, ie. has this man had more than one wife?....is his work in the tech industry?

The reason I ask is because of the woman who allegedly gave a tip stating her ex hubby may be LISK and has a basement and works in the tech industry and was unaccounted for when the GB4 went missing. I think I read this on LISK. Since this wife had been in the basement for years could ther have been a 2nd wife who is now an ex wife?

Just thinkin and typin!

I'm on the phone with my buddy who lives across the street. Massive investigation going on there right now. News has been emailed but I got no reply. My friend is going to walk over and ask more questions...Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member