2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if GZ punched first he would have injured his knuckles, yet you believe TM punched first yet did NOT injure his knuckles per the autopsy report?

Maybe no one punched first? Just maybe the tussle on the ground started because GZ jumped or tackled Trayvon to the ground so he couldn't run and get away? This is a reasonable possibility based upon Trayvon's girlfriend's perception while she was on the phone with him.

JMHO~

The nose just looks so different in almost every pic...to me, anyway...

dsc_0073_20120517174331_640_480.jpg

dsc_0085_20120517174454_640_480.jpg

dsc_0091_20120517180548_640_480_0.jpg

http://globalgrind.com/news/evidenc...merman-sanford-florida-details?gpage=14&#gtop

I am so far behind. IMO - most of these injuries look like fingernail scratches.

Back to reading.

If there are, I haven't seen them. I want to view Zimmerman's statements and see what the inconsistencies are. The Sentinel does have audio of the interviews of the GF and one with GZ's father, as well as some scene photos.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/
I noticed that the largest sections that are blacked out seemed to correspond to statements made by GZ. I wonder why certain of his statements have been blacked out yet the Sentinal can get other statements?

NO I said TM would have had injuries if GZ punched him, but TM had none he also did not have any defensive wounds not one on his body.Where are TM's injuries like a broken nose?from where GZ punched him?
I read today that TM had injuries to his knuckles.It has been headline all day about his cut knuckles.

BBM

You are mistaken, or your sources were. There was one 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch "abrasion" to his finger BELOW the knuckle.

Also.

By your logic, TM was not punched by GZ because he did not have any defensive wounds on his body.

By that same logic, if TM punched GZ, GZ would have defensive wounds on his body, yet none were reported.

Goose, gander, etc. Just saying. And JMO of course.

I thought the same thing. I have seen quite a few scuffles and neither participant walked away looking as fresh and clean as GZ. JMO

That and no injuries to Trayvon's knuckles.....doesn't sound like a fight to me. Maybe a shoving match but no "deadly" fight, kwim?

I believe LE or the paramedics on scene cleaned GZ up. In one of the photos of the back of his head, I almost wonder if you can't see some pinkish residue, as if there were a fair amount of blood that was cleaned off.

I noticed that the largest sections that are blacked out seemed to correspond to statements made by GZ. I wonder why certain of his statements have been blacked out yet the Sentinal can get other statements?

I wondered why so much is blacked out too.

BBM

You are mistaken, or your sources were. There was one 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch "abrasion" to his finger BELOW the knuckle.

Also.

By your logic, TM was not punched by GZ because he did not have any defensive wounds on his body.

By that same logic, if TM punched GZ, GZ would have defensive wounds on his body, yet none were reported.

Goose, gander, etc. Just saying. And JMO of course.

I don't believe TM was ever punched by GZ. I don't think GZ ever claims he punched TM.
And GZ does have injuries to back of the head and face.
So I am really not getting your point.

The swelling is greatest on GZ's right side. That's consistent with a left-handed punch to his nose. IMO, the photos clearly show that GZ sustained a beating. And, per the autopsy report, TM did not.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Is it possible the injury to GZ nose resulted from the gun after the shot was fired? Either from the force of travon falling forward pushing the gun into GZ's nose? Or kick back from the gun after the shot was fired? (FYI...I know nothing about guns).?

This could explain why no injuries to Trayvon's knuckles?

JMHO~

Is it possible the injury to GZ nose resulted from the gun after the shot was fired? Either from the force of travon falling forward pushing the gun into GZ's nose? Or kick back from the gun after the shot was fired? (FYI...I know nothing about guns).?

This could explain why no injuries to Trayvon's knuckles?

JMHO~

There was an injury below a knuckle.
I don't understand how that becomes "no injuries."

IMO no fingerprints could also mean that a struggle over a gun by 2 fully dressed men in between their bodies fingerprints could have been smeared and unreadable.GZ straddled TM because he did not know he was dead and he did not want his attacker to escape.If he wiped prints off his gun why was GZ blood on it?

It's hard to believe if there was a struggle for the gun going on that someone would use all of their energy screaming for help....wouldn't they turn all their focus on trying to get the gun first?And then if they lost the battle they would probably yell like out of fear. jmo

I agree, he should be granted immunity. There is nothing here to show he committed murder2. Lots of misinformation was released, amazing.

Isn't that the sloppiest bit of documentation that you have ever seen? I thought I was in the twilight zone when I was trying to get through that! Even the Autopsy Report was sloppy.

JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

And are the wounds on TM knuckles (as described in autopsy report) a result of TM attempting to pull George out of those supposed bushes???????
You know, when we first heard about the 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch abrasion, below the knuckle, on TM's left ring finger, I said a rose bush could do that. Now, I'm really thinking it was a thorny or rough bush of some sort that caused those scratches on GZ's face and head.

I wondered why so much is blacked out too.

Not sure if this has been posted? http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_1...in-tells-story-of-struggle-before-fatal-shot/

Per CBS article...

"The special prosecutor has blocked the release of about 10 percent of the state's case. Still under seal are autopsy photos and videos, the names of some witnesses and telephone records.

This is still clearly the best picture yet of the case the state of Florida intends to use against George Zimmerman when it brings him to trial for second-degree murder.

The evidence was released because both sides have finally had a chance to take a look at most of it, and it is safe to assume that each side has now said, "Okay, I'm confident in the release of this kind of video, this kind of document."

There is some sensitive information in the evidence including witness names. That material and information has been redacted. This is the information that both sides apparently are comfortable for all of us to see."

If you're questioning that statement, then are you implying that GZ was asked to take a drug test and declined?

I'm saying we haven't heard either way, and shouldn't go around stating it as fact. There's enough confusion without adding these suppositions and specious allegations with no factual backing to the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal