GUILTY Canada - Kelsey Felker, 24, found dismembered, Kitchener, Ont, 26 Jan 2013

Great sleuthing everyone! Unfortunately, I am going to remove myself from the discussion for the time being. My husband is pretty freaked out about the whole situation considering how close we live to the dumpster where poor Kelsey's torso was found. He would prefer I not "put myself out there" in online discussions and I will respect his wishes as I know he worries about me and our little girls.
Be safe everyone and all the best in your continued efforts. I will keep my eyes and ears open, always.
RIP Kelsey - may justice prevail!

You have to do what feels right for you, catchew. Thanks very much for your contribution. I look forward to seeing you on this forum in the future, even if it isn't on this particular case.

Sounds like the poor girl was a tortured soul, and will never get the opportunity to turn her life around. She deserves justice.

Great sleuthing everyone! Unfortunately, I am going to remove myself from the discussion for the time being. My husband is pretty freaked out about the whole situation considering how close we live to the dumpster where poor Kelsey's torso was found. He would prefer I not "put myself out there" in online discussions and I will respect his wishes as I know he worries about me and our little girls.
Be safe everyone and all the best in your continued efforts. I will keep my eyes and ears open, always.
RIP Kelsey - may justice prevail!

Understandable, considering the perp is still out there... along with some missing body parts :( I love some good sleuthing, but this is too close to home, and the nature of the crime is beyond gruesome.

Stay safe!

Am just getting caught up on this case, this may have already been mentioned.

Kelsey went by surname Jackson also, maybe that's why y'all haven't been able to find much on her??

Rest in Peace, Kelsey, you did not deserve what happened to you. :(

734432_530999790255370_2082296411_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0567089.-2207520000.1359600986&type=3&theater

RIP Kelsey... Sounds like she had some troubles in her life. I hope she has peace now.

3c2aa0034c31b5e2550a3861dcb2.jpg

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/878605--felker-likely-knew-her-killer-ex-fbi-agent-says

It is likely that 24-year-old Kelsey Louise Felker knew the person who killed her and put her dismembered torso in a Kitchener garbage bin, says a retired FBI criminal profiler.
At the weekly drug treatment court in Kitchener, about 20 people — lawyers, social workers and recovering addicts — observed a minute of silence Wednesday out of respect for Felker, who had battled addiction to crack cocaine. The troubled woman had spent a single day in the special court, which stresses support and encouragement over punishment for drug-related crimes, before giving up on it in April 2011 and never returning.
Yarascavitch said Felker had given birth three times. A couple had adopted two of the children. She said Felker never mentioned to her where the third child ended up.

Great news. I wonder who this ***** is? Did he have her phone?

Wow, AWESOME JOB LE, I was NOT expecting that when I logged in today!!!

What a relief.

Poor Kelsey. :(

Justice for Kelsey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member