Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage, I think it's quite safe to say, Allison didn't go for any walk at all. According to reports she was killed at the house. However, GBC "claims" she went for a walk...

June 23, 2012

That morning police claim he would give four different stories to friends and family about a walk Allison could have taken when she disappeared.

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to Allison's parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Thanks Marly and that completely sums up the proposed illogical events that GBC has presented. Not to mention that neither her friends or parents thought she was much of an exercise walker. Have to say, this morning my husband was awake when I got home from my run - and he was completely unperturbed. Although he was asleep when I left at 6am, he was awake when I got home at 7am.
But that is my usual routine. If I varied it without telling him - yes he would be very worried. So I totally dont understand how GBC can put forth 4 different scenarios of ABC's movements without it looking suspicious?
I do wonder how disconnected their lives were though? Sooo..maybe he honestly didnt have any idea of when she would regularly walk? (Sorry just playing Devils Advocate - yes its proving very hard to do!):moo:

Does anyone know if other text message to Allison from GBC were signed "G" it seems so staged to me. Yes, we already believe the texts sent that morning were staged but could the change in the way he would "sign off" be evidence of some kind? I personally never sign my name or initial on a text to someone I have regular text communication with.

MOO

Hi HRH. In the bail documents thread in Neil Robertson's statement when Allison sent Gerard the text anout 'having fun with his companion' he replied with '.... Feel free to text or call me anytime Love G' ( I think!)

Hi HRH. In the bail documents thread in Neil Robertson's statement when Allison sent Gerard the text anout 'having fun with his companion' he replied with '.... Feel free to text or call me anytime Love G' ( I think!)

Ok thanks Timmy, just not a usual practice of mine, though everyone is different I guess.

I have tears in my eyes Aunty. I wish I could give you a big hug - I could not imagine what you have been through. You are a strong woman.
I suspect Aunty has many sisters, and a few decent fellows too, right here reaching out with love and shock and admiration. And a few tears as well.
Not just for her own fortitude, but her testimony here says to others, Hey, I am here, and I am a survivor. And I'm talking! I am telling it how it is really.
I don't expect any normal person to understand all the nuances, the sleuth, the devious ways, the lies.
Aunty 's story is essentially Allison's story. Aunty has survived. Against the odds.

Ok thanks Timmy, just not a usual practice of mine, though everyone is different I guess.

Yes I agree. We had lots of conversations about it on here at the time and most of us said the same as you.... Odd way of signing off a text when the person knows who sent it. That's why it stood out to me when I was reading the statements.

Another holiday for the girls without the mum, and the Dickies without their daughter.

My heart really breaks for them.

My heart goes out to the Dickies this Easter. Allison spent last Easter with her parents and that was the last time they saw her alive. Allison's parting words to her mother were "Love you."

Was just backing up my previous comments, Maigret. I wouldn't want anyone to think my comments were being plucked out of a hat. :peace:
Mountain Misst, I would like to publicly thank you for all you have done in this case. I feel indebted to you.
<modsnip>. Your researching of the subject material, has clearly been meticulous and accurate. Thank you.

You would hope so but then that would also record anything GBC said to his solicitor and I think that wouldn't be allowed

Everything is recorded in court. Private converations are usually ignored but are recorded. Consultations with legal team are usually done before or after sessions in another room.

Re: GBC's texts to Allison that morning. They seem very well 'crafted'. You can almost hear his mind ticking over..... Right now before I phone the police I'd better send some text messages to her phone.... Now what can I write so that it doesn't look like I murdered her last night? I know.... 'Hope you slept well' What can I write so it looks like I was home with the girls all night? I know... 'None of the girls are up yet.' What can I write to make it look like I'm a concerned husband? I know.... 'Where are you? The app doesn't say either.' What can I write to make it look like I'm just going about my usual morning routine? I know.... 'I'm dressed and about to make lunches' what can I write to make it look like everything is fine between us and we weren't fighting? I know... Love G. Phew! Got it all covered .... There's NO way they'll suspect me now!

Yet for all his efforts the texts still come across as stilted.

.... Is it possible that whatever conversation transpired between OW and GBC, it would be recorded in a listening device close to where they were?
Can't wait for Alioop to re-appear. She just might know the answer to this!

Re: GBC's texts to Allison that morning. They seem very well 'crafted'. You can almost hear his mind ticking over..... Right now before I phone the police I'd better send some text messages to her phone....
Now what can I write so that it doesn't look like I murdered her last night? I know....
'Hope you slept well'
What can I write so it looks like I was home with the girls all night? I know... 'None of the girls are up yet.'
What can I write to make it look like I'm a concerned husband? I know.... 'Where are you? The app doesn't say either.'
What can I write to make it look like I'm just going about my usual morning routine? I know.... 'I'm dressed and about to make lunches'
What can I write to make it look like everything is fine between us and we weren't fighting? I know... Love G.
Phew! Got it all covered .... There's NO way they'll suspect me now!

Top post. You have put this perfectly IMO.

It's interesting that Allison's phone records show a huge amount of calls were diverted to 101 on 20 April, starting at 6:32am and finishing at 11:27pm. Whether these calls were from GBC, the police or others, is not clear but it does show that someone was constantly trying to get in contact with her and of course she didn't answer.

So let's say for argument's sake that it was GBC who made the majority of those calls, purely for the sake of appearances. He would have to know that Allison's phone was in a place where it could not be heard when it rang, beeped or vibrated and that there was no chance of anyone picking it up to answer the call. The policewoman who attended on the Thursday morning also called Allison's phone while GBC was standing next to her. I bet he didn't expect the blue dot to appear on her phone indicating that Allison's phone was pinging near 61 Boscombe Road, the property at the rear of the Brookfield house.

61 Boscombe Road Brookfield identifed by the letter A marker.
61-Boscombe-Road-&-BC-house.jpg

Re NBC and what time he was at the Brookfield homestead on the morning of the 20th April and the discussion of why OW and NBC were in different cars.

When we refer to the phone call logs from when GBC 'woke up' on the 20th April he starts with a call to his mother EBC at 6:46am and then 5 calls to his sister OW before 7:40am but none to his father.

I would suggest that his father was in all probably at the house prior to 6:45am (minding the girls as he said to the police) and that OW arrived sometime later.

It would also indicate that NBC was contacted 'for assistance' by the landline (or IM). DPP should have the landline records and would know when the call went out.. Unfortunately we don't have those records... yet.

I think when we have access to NBCs and OWs phone records the activity of the morning should become clearer.

Yes, take your point. It's not being caught in the act I guess but adds a bit more weight to the circumstantial case. Pokes a few more holes in his story and makes it seem like he's let his guard down. Any concerned husband would have been frantic in that case. If he had an affair but was innocent of murder, I think calling his (ex?) mistress wouldn't be on the top of the list. He'd either be keeping up the can't-let-her-see-me-contact-mistress pretense expecting her to walk in any moment or... Actually what else would there be?

....well...... he could say that he was interested in contacting TM (who let's face it, was desperately wanting him to leave Allison and 'come to her'), to see if he could satisfy himself that she didn't have any knowledge about how Allison had disappeared.
He had already lawyered up (husband would be a suspect). Conversely, he probably was thinking that she (as the other woman) too could be a suspect.

After all, if the Baden Clays 'know that GBC is innocent/they weren't involved (and suicide is unlikely due to being dumped at Kholo) then who else would they think would be likely to be involved ..... they just want to show their confidence that 'the truth will come out'? JMO

Here is an extract from TM#3 statement:

"Gerard and I would not text one another as he had advised me that Allison made him show her each message he received...."

I am wondering if this was GBCs way of keeping TM just dangling on a string like. We know from TMs statement that they were intimate only twice after the breakup in October and she did all the ringing and once can assume most of the chasing.. It hardly sounds like an even "committed" affair and I have serious doubts that GBC planned to leave Alison for TM--just give some date in the future (july) and keep her dangling a bit longer.

We since know of at least two other women GBC had affairs with. I assume he gvae that story of Alison checking his mobile to the other two women. It would be burdensome have a pile of women text constantly. At it would have been a boost to his ego to have women chase him.

I suspect Aunty has many sisters, and a few decent fellows too, right here reaching out with love and shock and admiration. And a few tears as well.
Not just for her own fortitude, but her testimony here says to others, Hey, I am here, and I am a survivor. And I'm talking! I am telling it how it is really.
I don't expect any normal person to understand all the nuances, the sleuth, the devious ways, the lies.
Aunty 's story is essentially Allison's story. Aunty has survived. Against the odds.

Big hugs for you Aunty.....just had a call from my ex....woulden't ya know it wants to come visit me.....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa