Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love and respect men but when a woman has "it".... watch out! That's not to say that men are just blokes but that thing is powerful to men who may be aware of it like Travis so imagine what it does to men who have no clue.
I know what you mean about men or women being absolute magnets to the opposite sex or the same sex for that matter and JA may present like that to some at first but I don't see her in that category. I love and respect men too which is why I feel they deserve some benefit of the doubt when it comes to women like JA.

My biggest worry is that it was Juror number 5 (tri-color) and number 8 (ceo) that were asking the questions that showed they were not buying JA's story. Jodi was sure happy to get rid of number 5 :sad:

And Juan was happy to get rid of #8. The bottom line is we don't know what any of these jurors are really thinking. We just have to pray they possess common sense and can see the truth!

I bet she does a head stand, a yoga pose, laughs to herself, crawls around the yucky holding cell and wonders what the HELL is taking so long for her Not Guilty verdict. She is some piece of work ain't she.:stormingmad:

I'm sure she's writing her manifesto! :floorlaugh:

Next time we hear 'Please stand for the jury' will be when they've reached a verdict. Hoping that day is tomorrow! :great:

The 9mm and ammo were intended for Thomas Brown.

She would have forced him to write out a confession and 'selficide' note before 'involuntarily suiciding' him.

She hoped that it would frame him and exonerate her.

But Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department intervened before she could complete her next fatal road trip.

I don't know much about this former roommate except JA said he was asked to move out, what did she have against him, do you know?

JA probably spends her time while the jury is deliberating like this, the elusive shaking chihuahua:
007.gif

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/wiccakatia/blinkies/animations/007.gif

This is the only time we've ever seen anything shaking like a chihuahua in this trial! :floorlaugh: Brilliant!

I know what you mean but I dunno.... On the other hand, men are scared of these kind of women(read: evil monsters)!! The "pretty" or "alluring" outside with a solid rotten core is really quite haunting for men, from some of what I have heard. When compared to male sociopath murderers that seemed to have "it" (Ted Bundy I guess is the obvious one), I think that women are especially terrified of these kinds of wicked "its". I think men who may not be aware of the full details of this crime could be fooled still, but any man who has sat there every day of the trial with their eyes and ears even half-opened should know the details of this crime enough to see her for what she is. At least that is what I hope!! I do think that sentencing a woman to death by any gendered juror may be a hurdle, but I think during the sentencing phase once they are reminded of the intimate gore and suffering JA inflicted, it won't be that high of a hurdle to jump over.
:moo::moo:

I guess the bottom line is what leads these male jurors? If they are lead by the Spirit, they won't get sucked in. Ummm...excuse the pun. If they are lead by the soul, they may feel the need to rescue the damsel in distress and won't put her to death.. If they are lead by the flesh....Jodi is going home with an aquittal.

I forget which show was talking about the Jury yesterday, but one of the TH said JM had one jury return in 15 minutes with a Guilty verdict! :please:

Not to compare, but I'm certain that trial didn't last 4 months, nor spend $2 million on the defense, or have an expert liar as a defendant.

No way can people just back out of watching the verdict live. Nuh uh!

The motion for that request is :denied:

;)

"Nuh huh!" I love it! "Nuh uh" is going to have to be the secret passvord among Jaunettes. Every time I read or hear it I smile. :blushing:

Jodi Ann Arias' grave site will have NO flowers and NO on will ever sit beside it and cry for her.

The only thing that should be engraved on a cheap piece of stone is "Three hole blunder. Now living in hell. Good riddance."

Thinking of the Alexander Family. Of all the torturous days they have had to endure the Verdict Watch must be horrendous.

The family is the reason I am glad they did not deliberate over the weekend. I am SURE they still think of it a lot, but at least for 48 hours they were spared the gut tightening feeling of having to be on a moment alert for the verdict. I am praying they spent time together, doing something they enjoy and remembering good memories.

I refuse to commit myself to believing thte jurors see right through the wickedness, lies and deceit of JA and will rightfully convict her of premeditated murder. The one major concern is that the majority of jurors are men and JA has "that thing." She has "it," if you will. That thing that is not seen with the naked eye but that demonic spiritual thing that captures unsuspecting individuals. She oozes that thing which permeates the environment and none of us are the wiser except those who are aware of "it." That thing is powerful and those men won't want to put that to death. They will want that thing to LIVE---and JA knows it.

It is wise to not blindly believe something that you do not know with certainty.

I think guilty of 1st degree murder is the most probable outcome in this case.

I think JA was not able to use her "thing" because
a) she could not pretty herself up with make up and form-fitting clothes
b) she could not interact with jury members individually to flirt and flatter
I think these are the key elements of her "thing".

I know what you mean about men or women being absolute magnets to the opposite sex or the same sex for that matter and JA may present like that to some at first but I don't see her in that category. I love and respect men too which is why I feel they deserve some benefit of the doubt when it comes to women like JA.

That and the 'frumpy-thrift-store-librarian-in-a-stun-belt-with-a-liegraine' look does anything but seduce.

[Don't shoot at me, folks. Some of my best friends are librarians.]

He looks great! I had a friend who had a chest tumor he named TITO. After months of chemo he got a clear ultrasound and posted on his FB

"TITO HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!"

Praying Jodi is no more, in more ways than one!
(PS no more time outs missy! you to keep us updated on how you and your son are doing!) :rockon:

LOL Tito! That is awesome! MidwestMama I TRIED to sit on my hands...But
just couldn't do it! Sitting on my hands will be the LEAST of my worries, if a not-guilty verdict comes down.

I've learned to never underestimate the seducing power of "it." With Travis being aware that JA was evil, a sociopath and a three hole wonder, he still was seduced by that thing. It's really powerful.

Sistah we shall see if things have evolved! :please:

All it takes is one man. I hope not even one of them will be vulnerable, but I have seen this happen in real life. Of course, not all men, but some men have this vulnerability when it comes to women that exude this 'thang' no matter how evil the women are. MOO

I have a "Male" issue too but it comes when it's time to sentence her. I'm not sure they'll want to give her the DP. As long as they come back with Murder 1 I don't care.

I know what you mean but I dunno.... On the other hand, men are scared of these kind of women(read: evil monsters)!! The "pretty" or "alluring" outside with a solid rotten core is really quite haunting for men, from some of what I have heard. When compared to male sociopath murderers that seemed to have "it" (Ted Bundy I guess is the obvious one), I think that women are especially terrified of these kinds of wicked "its". I think men who may not be aware of the full details of this crime could be fooled still, but any man who has sat there every day of the trial with their eyes and ears even half-opened should know the details of this crime enough to see her for what she is. At least that is what I hope!! I do think that sentencing a woman to death by any gendered juror may be a hurdle, but I think during the sentencing phase once they are reminded of the intimate gore and suffering JA inflicted, it won't be that high of a hurdle to jump over.
:moo::moo:

I also think that ALV might have pissed off some of the male jurors with her blatant misandry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member