Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriffs Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
JazzTune, I couldn’t reply directly to your quote about Anna Williams’ statement.
It makes me sick inside knowing that the worst thing that should have happened that day, was Abby getting grounded for crossing the bridge & instead....she is murdered[emoji174] Makes me physically ill & that much more angry that this monster ripped those girls away from their families[emoji35] MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just logging in to see if this killer has been identified.

Can't wait for the day this monster is officially stopped from attacking other innocent girls.

Always hoping that day is today.

I keep looking at the mug shot of DN and the artist rendition of BG. While there are certainly similarities I think the one thing that keeps throwing me is the difference it makes me feel. BG artist rendition shows more of an arrogance imo while DN mug shots shows more of a goofiness imo. Hard as I try they just give me completely different vibes.

I keep looking at the mug shot of DN and the artist rendition of BG. While there are certainly similarities I think the one thing that keeps throwing me is the difference it makes me feel. BG artist rendition shows more of an arrogance imo while DN mug shots shows more of a goofiness imo. Hard as I try they just give me completely different vibes.

I think you have just put your finger on it for me, I am finding it hard to put the two together. One always looks younger than the other to me.
I also think the voice sounds older than the BG looks. It is only a personal opinion and personal observation.

KR
Reacher

That is true but you just don;t know how good of a look the witnesses had of BG. If you do a general search in google images for "sketch versus suspect" you will see how most of the sketches look more sinister than the actual perpetrator looked. Looking at all of these comparisons of other perpetrators....makes me still think DN is the one.

That is true but you just don;t know how good of a look the witnesses had of BG. If you do a general search in google images for "sketch versus suspect" you will see how most of the sketches look more sinister than the actual perpetrator looked. Looking at all of these comparisons of other perpetrators....makes me still think DN is the one.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1396&bih=602&q=sketch+versus+suspect&oq=sketch+versus+suspect&gs_l=img.3...232.10524.0.10675.21.21.0.0.0.0.172.2314.0j19.19.0....0...1.1.64.img..2.14.1714...0j0i10k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i10i24k1.0.h3atsYSRwcQ

Is it possible to bring the last post of the last thread over? Who do I ask

Just in case anyone is interested in this - happens tomorrow:

Wednesday, October 25th:
*First Appearance Hearing @ 8:30am PT for El Paso County &#8211; CO &#8211; Daniel James Nations (31) &#8211; arrest & charged with allegations of menacing, reckless endangerment, attempted trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. (No further dates yet for these 6 charges).
Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings scheduled for 11/2 @ 8:30am (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. Combined bonds $15K "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby&#8217;s case in IND.

Just in case anyone is interested in this - happens tomorrow:

Wednesday, October 25th:
*First Appearance Hearing @ 8:30am PT for El Paso County – CO – Daniel James Nations (31) – arrest & charged with allegations of menacing, reckless endangerment, attempted trespassing, attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender in El Paso County. (No further dates yet for these 6 charges).
Teller County charged being a felon having weapons illegally; also allegedly found in possession a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle; Hearings scheduled for 11/2 @ 8:30am (Dispositional Hearing) & 11/6 @ 1:30pm (Prelim Hearing); additional charges will likely be filed. Combined bonds $15K "Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.
So before he can be charged in any murder, he has to be found guilty of being in possession of the weapons - the hatchet and the .22 calibre rifle. Perhaps that is the reason for no other charges so far. Get these out of the way first then, if the weapons were used in any murders it would already have been established that they were in his possession and control. MOO.

If LE had their guy nothing would stop them from yelling and telling everyone! Press Conference galore.

I agree, I also see some kind of attitude in the sketch. But I also see the way DN's mugshots change. He's had so many over the course of the last ten years or so and these aren't normal aging changes. (Sometimes I think he's deliberately trying to alter his features by raising his eyebrows or sticking his chin out. Others he just looks different, even his jaw line.) Maybe the sketch is reflective of rage. Not full blown rage but simmering under the surface. That is if he is BG and if the witness(es) contributing toward the sketch encountered him on the trail that day. I firmly believe whomever took the girls' lives was in a state of rage when they did it.

Is there any reason why it was declared to be starting tomorrow, only for it to happen today instead? Are they maybe trying to rush this process so they can put extra charges on him or something?

Today was 3 Hearings on Advisement.
Tomorrow was 3 First Appearances.
But now they've changed things up again (that has happened before, and at the last minute).
Now he's up to 10 items total on the Docket instead of the prior 8. I've had to do it in 2 screenshots to get it all:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DN docket 3_A.jpg
    DN docket 3_A.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 711
  • DN Docket 3_B.jpg
    DN Docket 3_B.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 713
Is it possible to bring the last post of the last thread over? Who do I ask

Go to the beginning of this page and click on #72 and pull it over ( reply with quote). It will post at the end of the last page of #73.

JazzTune, I couldn’t reply directly to your quote about Anna Williams’ statement.
It makes me sick inside knowing that the worst thing that should have happened that day, was Abby getting grounded for crossing the bridge & instead....she is murdered[emoji174] Makes me physically ill & that much more angry that this monster ripped those girls away from their families[emoji35] MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's such a great point! Thank you! I was focusing more on the other questions it brought up to me.

But yes, you're right. That should have been the worst thing that happened to Abby - being grounded, instead of ending up being murdered.

I agree with every word you wrote.

JMO

Go to the beginning of this page and click on #72 and pull it over ( reply with quote). It will post at the end of the last page of #73.
You can't reply with quote to a locked thread, can you?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member