Also- nothing is concert!

"almost a full year"
"a year and a half- two years"
"10 months, give or take"
"hmmm, maybe two months"
"a couple of months, maybe longer"
etc.
All this is to make it sound more convincing. NOT

The lacking in commitment to these times means she can wiggle around it later, if need be.
Just like the 4 hour time window in which she dropped her daughter off. Nobody has a 4 hour time window to drop-off their child! Didn't she have a set time to report to her supposed job? This is another lie that isn't a good one. Noone has that much flexibility on their job- gee, I'll just get there when I feel like it sometime in the next 4 hours!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Interesting. Yes- the puppy. CA claims that Caylee talked about a puppy. Didn't Anny have a puppy that Caylee liked to play with? I think Annie mentioned it in her Depo- Annie sounds very close to Zanny so maybe that's how CA put that together. Caylee may have said Annie to her at one time.

Also- Sticking with the lies...... No one has mentioned the most OUTRAGEOUS one on all. During the interview at Universal, ICA tells Yuri about the call Caylee made to her the day before. So I guess the day would be July 15th at 12 noon. How in gods name will her defense get around that ridiculous lie. This was her attempt at defusing the enormity of this situation.
"oh, Caylee called me"
"When?"
"yesterday, she sounded fine" Reading a book and telling me all about it"
- referring to the now famous video of darling Caylee reading to grampa-

And then goes on to tell Yuri about this call only to brush it off as "oh she's fine"..........

Unreal. How will they get passed this? No record of a call on her working phone the day before this interview! JB can not sweep it under the rug. It proves she knew her child was dead. Otherwise why try to make everyone believe she was still alive by such an obvious lie?

WElllllllllll, what about the lie she tells Sgt. Hosey. She just gets back from showing Officer Acevedo where the Sawgrass Apts. are and where she dropped Caylee off. Then she is brought back to the house and Sgt. Hosey talks to her ALONE and she tells him, Caylee is fine and that her mother is just trying to make trouble.

I'm confused about the 'lost phone'. So, when did she lose it? If we follow the fairytale: The day she went to pick up Caylee from Zanny, no one was there so she called Zanny's phone and it was no longer in service. So...she had the phone that day. So she's out investigating her stolen child and loses the phone later? The only phone with all those important numbers to track Caylee's whereabouts? She only told two people, Jeff and Juliette...and of course that phone also had their numbers.. and she lost the phone? UH HUH.

But not the SIM card.

And really to be fair to KC. She DID NOT LOSE THE PHONE....she lost the desk where the phone was left, that was in the office of the job she lost 2 years prior. See, not so confusing. KC no longer had the job, no longer had an office that no longer contained her desk that no longer had her phone. It's like the "Lady that swallowed the fly."

WElllllllllll, what about the lie she tells Sgt. Hosey. She just gets back from showing Officer Acevedo where the Sawgrass Apts. are and where she dropped Caylee off. Then she is brought back to the house and Sgt. Hosey talks to her ALONE and she tells him, Caylee is fine and that her mother is just trying to make trouble.

:banghead: I know.......unreal. I am so on the edge of my seat to see how the SA lays this out for all to see. Piece by piece, lie by lie. I would DIE of embarrassment to be that exposed as she will- Nevermind the fact that she murdered her child purposefully. Even bad people feel bad about the things they do. Not this girl, though.

My face gets red as a beet if I even think of telling lies. I can't imagine how she dropped her blood pressure so low as to keep all that composure during this grilling. A true blue sociopath. I'll bet her heartbeat stayed exactly the same all through-out this and even kept direct eye contact with all of them. Flatlined...She probably even pass a polygraph. Scary stuff.

This has probably been posted before but I listened to the tapes again and zeroed in on the Jeff & Juliette lies. She keeps getting tangled up in her lies so she simply creates more lies. It's really unsettling to say the least to listen to these now, knowing where Caylee was during that time. My comments in red.

The second video starting at 1:50

Q: Have you talked to anyone about the fact that Caylee is missing?
C: Outside a couple of people, a couple mutual friends (I think Casey thought she could leave it at that without giving any names but YM questioned her further)
Q: Who did you talk to about it?
A: Jeffrey Hopkins (no mention of Juliette yet)
A: I also attempted to contact Zenaida's mother and never received a call back from her.
Q: Do you know Zenaida's mother's name?
A: Ummmm (sighs), wow, off-hand ummmm, I think it's Gloooooria
Q: Do you know a telephone number for Zenaid'a mom?
A: I do not (she just said she attempted to contact Zenaida's mom, did she do it with a tin can and string?)
Q: Do you have any of these numbers programmed into your SIM card that you kept in your other phone?
A: No I do not (if you don't know her number, don't have it written down, and don't have it on the SIM card, how did you attempt to contact her?)
Q: How long did you have this old phone?
A: I've had the Nokia for almost a full year
Q: So after a full year of dealing with Zenaida and having her babysit you don't have
A: Casey talks over YM and starts talking about Zenaida switching phones, switching phone services (she knows she's been caught in a lie so she goes on a tangent about switching phones services to try and cover that lie with another lie)
Q: What about Jeffrey, you've known him for at least four years?
A: His number has changed a couple different times, he moved (everybody switches phones and numbers every time YM tries to get a straight answer from Casey).
A: I know I do have a current number for him.
Q: How can you get that number?
A: If we can get that other phone, I might have it on line, I may be able to access it on line. (might, maybe, sheesh, she gets caught in a lie then starts the might, maybe talk. Keep in mind Jeff is only one of two people on earth she talked to about a KIDNAPPING of her own child and now suddenly she's not sure how to contact him)
Q: Who else did you talk to? (why didn't she say Juliette at the very beginning when she said Jeffrey? The lies keep on coming)
A: Juliette Lewis, she IS one of my coworkers at Universal
Q: Do you still work at Universal?
A: Yes :liar:
Q: What do you do at Universal?
A: Event Coordinator :liar:
Q: What does Juliette, what position does she have?
A: She's also an Event Coordinator, we work in the same department
Q: You have a number for Juliette?
A: Pause, hmmmm, off hand, pause, I can't think of one (she's having a really hard time at this point keeping up with the lies, she needs a chance to think about more)
Q: Is she in your SIM card?
A: No she's not, her number just changed, she moved back up north (she just said she works with her, they work in the same department and she is an event coordinator)
Q: So Juliette doesn't work at Universal anymore?
A: No she does not (she just said she works there)
Q: When did she leave Universal?
A: About two months ago.
YM: :banghead: :pullhair:
Q: Who else did you talk to about it?
A: It's been within that small group.
More lies..went to bars, Fusion, random talk, blah blah blah
Q: Did you tell anyone specifically that Zenaida took your child?
A: No (she just said she told Jeff and Juliette but quickly recovered)
A: The only people I specifically told were Jeff and Juliette.
Q: And you don't have a number for Juliette?
A: Pause, not off hand, no I do not
Q: It's not on your phone? Might be on line? (YM can predict her lies now)
A: It's definitely on line, I know it's on one of our old worksheets, Umm, her old number, I'm not sure it's still active, I know she does have a new number that I just programmed into that other phone. (that darn other phone... if they could just find that other non-existent phone she would have all the numbers, how convenient)
Q: When was the last time you spoke to Juliette?
A: Sigh, hmmmmmm, about three weeks ago, shortly after this happened
Q: So you talked to her AFTER she left?
A: Uh huh. She just told him she works with Juliette as an event coordinator, now suddenly she hasn't talked to her in three weeks.
YM pauses in his questioning.
I think YM is dumbfounded, he's catching her in lie after lie after lie and they keep coming. She confides in Juliette and Jeff, the only two people on earth she tells that her daughter has been kidnapped then suddenly she can't reach either one of them. Would anyone on this planet tell people that their child has been kidnapped then just drop the subject and the friends drop the subject too...never to speak of it again. :waitasec:

I think Zenaida, Zenaida's mother, Jeffrey, and Juliette were all abducted by aliens. That is the only way this makes any sense.

:ufo:
IMO

See how she does not plan anything at all. Just lies one after the other and. This is how stupid KC is . She got George's brain gene - which is half a gene.

:laugh:
See how she does not plan anything at all. Just lies one after the other and. This is how stupid KC is . She got George's brain gene - which is half a gene.

But not the SIM card.

And really to be fair to KC. She DID NOT LOSE THE PHONE....she lost the desk where the phone was left, that was in the office of the job she lost 2 years prior. See, not so confusing. KC no longer had the job, no longer had an office that no longer contained her desk that no longer had her phone. It's like the "Lady that swallowed the fly."
:great::giggle::lol::laughcry::lepsmilie::rotfl: You people are too funny! I needed that this morning!

But not the SIM card.

Refresh my memory.. if her 'phone' was taken from her desk, why was it being searched for in Blanchard Park? (and who was doing the searching, Lee?..(can't recall):waitasec:

Interesting. Yes- the puppy. CA claims that Caylee talked about a puppy. Didn't Anny have a puppy that Caylee liked to play with? I think Annie mentioned it in her Depo- Annie sounds very close to Zanny so maybe that's how CA put that together. Caylee may have said Annie to her at one time.

Also- Sticking with the lies...... No one has mentioned the most OUTRAGEOUS one on all. During the interview at Universal, ICA tells Yuri about the call Caylee made to her the day before. So I guess the day would be July 15th at 12 noon. How in gods name will her defense get around that ridiculous lie. This was her attempt at defusing the enormity of this situation.
"oh, Caylee called me"
"When?"
"yesterday, she sounded fine" Reading a book and telling me all about it"
- referring to the now famous video of darling Caylee reading to grampa-

And then goes on to tell Yuri about this call only to brush it off as "oh she's fine"..........

Unreal. How will they get passed this? No record of a call on her working phone the day before this interview! JB can not sweep it under the rug. It proves she knew her child was dead. Otherwise why try to make everyone believe she was still alive by such an obvious lie?

BBM: Now would this not promote the theory that KC did NOT think she was under arrest. Who would tell this type of lie if you thought you were under arrest? What would be the point? jmo

:clap: Thank you Websleuths for this whole thread. Your post was the greatest. You, yes you who posted in this thread. I am talking about you and your post. :takeabow:

Refresh my memory.. if her 'phone' was taken from her desk, why was it being searched for in Blanchard Park? (and who was doing the searching, Lee?..(can't recall):waitasec:

The "phone lost" location changed with the "I left my daughter with the sitter" location. You really need a score card. jmo

these ficticious people just need to learn to REACH OUT to each other

heheheheeeee
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BBM- This term/phrase makes me nuts. Everyone at my work uses it and I REFUSE (rebel). If LEE said REACH OUT one more time, I was going to climb through my screen and slap him. It's so formal- so business like. So well, useless. Just say "Call em". He's not talking to some co-worker. It's his sister. These people are just WEIRD. :banghead:

The "phone lost" location changed with the "I left my daughter with the sitter" location. You really need a score card. jmo

YUP, and I you need a score card for Cindy at the Hearings. She never listened to this tape? Yet, the tape questions her daughter on where she last saw Caylee, but she never listened to it. She tells the FBI she listened to the Universal tape and was appalled.

But not this one.

It is absolutely horrible that they forget Caylee and protect KC. I know it is their daughter - I realize that - but Caylee died a horrible death and as far as KC is concerned, she is winning just by their backing her.

This is the stuff I want to see come out at the trial that they will listen to and I want to see George's face and Cindy's face when the lies are exposed. I KNOW, I KNOW, they will still lie, but it was hard for Cindy to take when Baez questioned yuri about the odor in the car.

LDB is tough also, Loved when she said EXCUSE ME to Cindy when Cindy interrupted her. This is not the Morgan law firm anymore.

Do you think LDB and team would read here? Do you think that they have interns, or the like, scouring to see if they've missed something some of us 'viewers' have caught? Or, maybe to gauge how the information is being viewed by outsiders. Just wondering. You are all so sharp, it's a wonder some of you haven't been solicited by the State to help in some way.

Frankly I think many of the details will get tossed merely because this is a pretty obvious case and the lies themselves, will convict her. But it'd be interesting to know if any of them read here.

BBM- This term/phrase makes me nuts. Everyone at my work uses it and I REFUSE (rebel). If LEE said REACH OUT one more time, I was going to climb through my screen and slap him. It's so formal- so business like. So well, useless. Just say "Call em". He's not talking to some co-worker. It's his sister. These people are just WEIRD. :banghead:

LOL! It is just like Lee uses the word 'indicated' to him rather than so and so said or told him something. I would have said, "Well, did so and so tell you anything or not? How do you mean 'indicated'????

They just need to say in plain old everyday language rather than attempting to sound intelligent.

MOO!

LOL! It is just like Lee uses the word 'indicated' to him rather than so and so said or told him something. I would have said, "Well, did so and so tell you anything or not? How do you mean 'indicated'????

They just need to say in plain old everyday language rather than attempting to sound intelligent.

MOO!

And 'conveyed'.. Heather conveyed this Heather, conveyed that. He uses that in a way to point out he is just the messenger, and is not making this stuff up on his own. In true Anthony fashion, where there's hink, there's stink. Plot, plot, plot. They can't just say it how it is..always thinking ahead and scheming. It's a familial trait.

same here, makes me want to puke:banghead:

Do you think LDB and team would read here? Do you think that they have interns, or the like, scouring to see if they've missed something some of us 'viewers' have caught? Or, maybe to gauge how the information is being viewed by outsiders. Just wondering. You are all so sharp, it's a wonder some of you haven't been solicited by the State to help in some way.

Frankly I think many of the details will get tossed merely because this is a pretty obvious case and the lies themselves, will convict her. But it'd be interesting to know if any of them read here.

I believe there are a lot of people who read here from both sides of the fence (and a couple who still sit atop).

Welcome to WS! :great:

:dervish:Casey Anthony :pinocchio: :back::deadhorse:

Cell Phones and Sim Cards :ufo:

Zanny :ufo:

Juliette :ufo:

John :ufo:

Dayum...you are good!

I heard the phrase "No matter what" on the radio today and wanted to jump out of my car.:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back