2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL They took the battery out of the car so no one will take the car (car being inside the garage with doors open to air out the decomp stench). LE asks who would take it? CA "IDK, I don't want to speculate"
LOLLOLLOLLLLL

Casey booked all the PR flights on her computer for the 3 friends?

Who else but Casey is going to show up to steal the car that WREAKS of human decomposition?

After an interview or two, you just kinda run out of things to say about the wonder that is Ci. Fibapalooza.

LOL They took the battery out of the car so no one will take the car (car being inside the garage with doors open to air out the decomp stench). LE asks who would take it? CA "IDK, I don't want to speculate"
LOLLOLLOLLLLL

I need to go back and listen to that part again. I thought Cindy said they took the battery out incase someone came home that night and took it. When the detective asks Casey? she says no just anybody.LOL

I know in circumstances like this people go into shock, but I find it so unbelieveable that Cindy believed Casey the night of the 15th that ZG kidnapped Caylee 31 days ago, yet never questioned her about how can that be when you spent over a week of this timeline with her in Tampa?

Thank-you muzikman for making it possible for us to hear this interview.:blowkiss:

LOLLOLLOLLLLL

Okay, KC booked the flights on her computer - whose credit card/s did she use? If she used the friends' cards,she'd have their #'s at her disposal but no one to my knowledge has come forward with illegal charges having been made on their cards, so...................... this leads me to believe that she used her mother's card or some unknown person's card to pay for the tickets then the 3 friends gave her the cash. If, in fact, they were booked in advance (which Cindy said they were) I would assume they were made sometime in May or early June (since the trip was July 8 - 15) - there's the money that KC was living on until she started stealing from AMY after that money she received for the tickets ran out. JMO

I am listening now. I am in awe at the lies that Cindy believed.

It's probably understandable on some level that she wants Caylee to be alive so badly that it skews her opinion of this entire situation, but when she defends KC and starts pitching other people under the bus, labels them as being the bad people when her daughter is so obviously THE bad person here, it infuriates me. Look the carnage her daughter has created for her so-called family and frineds. Doesn't she get that? Has she no empathy for the innocent involved in this mess HER DAUGHTER has brought into all these lives? They're in the same position she's in but she refuses to see this. She's trying to make them guilty, when very probably their only sin was befriending her daughter. I WANT to feel sorry for Cindy. I believe she loved Caylee as her own but it gets harder and harder to have sympathy for Cindy with every second she continues to protect and enable her daughter. She should through her own experiences with KC that somethings not right here, but she doesn't. She refuses to honestly face the situation she's in. This woman is now trying to take others down, who are almost certainly innocent, in order to protect the guilty, her lying, kenniving daughter. That's not good. That's really bad.

Okay, KC booked the flights on her computer - whose credit card/s did she use? If she used the friends' cards,she'd have their #'s at her disposal but no one to my knowledge has come forward with illegal charges having been made on their cards, so...................... this leads me to believe that she used her mother's card or some unknown person's card to pay for the tickets then the 3 friends gave her the cash. If, in fact, they were booked in advance (which Cindy said they were) I would assume they were made sometime in May or early June (since the trip was July 8 - 15) - there's the money that KC was living on until she started stealing from AMY after that money she received for the tickets ran out. JMO

I wondered about this too. She probably also jacked up the cost per ticket, telling her friends this was the cheapest deal available, then pocket the extra money they paid.

SO reminded of Jackie P! These two Moms suspend reality edging on the bizarre. Both combative, snarky, and appear to live in a world that is molded to their own perception of reality, rather than that which is plainly evident. Really strange.

I wonder what a psychological evaluation of CA would bring forth!

SO reminded of Jackie P! These two Moms suspend reality edging on the bizarre. Both combative, snarky, and appear to live in a world that is molded to their own perception of reality, rather than that which is plainly evident. Really strange.

I wonder what a psychological evaluation of CA would bring forth!

I'm betting a large hydro-electric plant that the psych. eval. would show that the coconut didn't fall far from the palm.

I am so confused at this interview...didn't CA know by this date that KC never had a job? Why does she keep talking about KC's job and her travel for her "job" when there never was a job. Why doesn't LE ever say KC was not at work? Am I missing something here???

I'm betting a large hydro-electric plant that the psych. eval. would show that the coconut didn't fall far from the palm.

Amen! But I wonder how the old nature vs. nurture would play out with CA as well. Be interesting to know her family's history. Maybe she was born slightly short-circuited, and KC was born with the full payload.

Holy cow...

I almost missed this thread..LOL..thought it was the other CA interview thread.:waitasec:

I just throw my hands up after this...I just am so frustrated with CA...

Thanks Muzikman!

Unfortunately, I get an invalid link when I try to download the file.

Suggestions anyone?

T.I.A. :blowkiss:

I have the same problem, Did you get it to work DawnT?

But I am re-listening to the Cindy interviews that Law Girl posted yesterday.

Those are the same. Yes? :help::blowkiss::)

I am totally lost here...I thought she was with TL around the end of June...how did JH get in this story???????

"They took the battery out of the car so no one will take the car (car being inside the garage with doors open to air out the decomp stench). LE asks who would take it? CA sayd "IDK, I don't want to speculate"

Yeah, I know, are you kidding me?? Who ELSE besides Casey would they be worried about coming and trying to take the car? Some stranger would try to come take the car out of the garage, especially now that it reeked to high heaven? PLEASE.

"I have no idea" seems to be Cindy's favorite phrase when confronted with something Casey said or did that points to her guilt, and then asked why Casey would have said it or did it. And then immediately point the finger to someone else, "Jesse...Amy...Ricardo...Zani....etc etc". She's as bad as her daughter.

I am totally lost here...I thought she was with TL around the end of June...how did JH get in this story???????

I think that is exactly what it is...A STORY. Or in Cindy-Speak, a half truth. Just another LIE Casey made up to tell Cindy.

I think that is exactly what it is...A STORY. Or in Cindy-Speak, a half truth. Just another LIE Casey made up to tell Cindy.

Boy, That Cindy is a real piece of work... I think KC could have told her that the sky is green and she'd believe her.. I just wish she'd get off the Jessie kick.. IMO he was the most stable person Caylee ever had around her..

JH is probably wondering the same thing.. Sounds like ol' KC REALLY got around..

This family NEVER ceases to amaze me! On this current interview, CA comes across with a superior attitude, disrespect to LE--she and George and Lee have all the facts!, entitlement (what it is that SHE wants!) dodging questions, going into waaaaay too much detail about meaningless things and things off-track, and repeating things that have been proven to be a lie. Cheesh! We can see where KC gets it, huh?

At one point, she even refers to KC's "work bag".....WORK bag? Hellooooooooooooooooooo, Cindy. Your useless daughter didn't work--that was another big fat lie.

Then in the interview, CA mentions she stopped calling KC because she was "tired of getting excuses" for why she CA coudn't see Caylee. How do you catch your daughter in lie after lie after lie (also euphemistically called "excuses")---yet continue to believe her?

Amen! But I wonder how the old nature vs. nurture would play out with CA as well. Be interesting to know her family's history. Maybe she was born slightly short-circuited, and KC was born with the full payload.
Personally, I think something in KC's environment, her recent past, but before whatever happened to Caylee send her over the edge into fulblown... whatever, but that nothing kicked in to take Cindy all the way, until possibly now. They both have very similar personalities and approaches to interpersonal encounters. I think genetics limits some things and makes others possible, even likely, but environment can both mitigate and trigger what actually comes out in the end. What's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500