2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandi Hall went missing in Aug of 2006 eight months after Jennifer Kesse.
Brandi was nicknamed a Boggy Creek girl because she grew up in the area. Her case has been in the news and I'll have to check if that was about the time her case was back in the paper about one of her items being found.

The only reason it made me think is because of the news article about ZG's office break-in being in the local paper.

I'm wondering if the daily news laying on the coffee table was easy scripting for her.

?

Good thinking. So ZFG from Brevard County-her break in was in the paper in Orange Co?

PB, your question was very legitimate and one I would ask myself if I were you. I have actually re-read the PM to better answer your question. It is against the TOS to post it, but I can say that this poster has NEVER made a single post on here, apparently only reads, and joined the very day they PM'd me, that's all I know, fwiw, I did not respond.

OK - Thanks for answering. You didn't have to tell me you never responded though. But it's interesting nonetheless.

Well it's OK with me, I just thought it was strange. Excuse me!

Oh gosh, when I said OK I didn't mean it like rude, I'm sorry if it came across that way. Really, I wasn't trying to be b!tchy!

PB, your question was very legitimate and one I would ask myself if I were you. I have actually re-read the PM to better answer your question. It is against the TOS to post it, but I can say that this poster has NEVER made a single post on here, apparently only reads, and joined the very day they PM'd me, that's all I know, fwiw, I did not respond.
Maybe he read the thread on TP where you were discussing TES and he wanted to contact you because he was interested in having someone search the area. Possible?

Do you feel this is the same person that contacted you after seeing his story on the news?

who's to say that a body has not been found and we just have not heard, they could be waiting for forensics to come back.

This might be the reason why Tim is spending time on another search in SC. He said he'd be back to Orlando to search in two - three weeks. Maybe some remains were found and they're waiting for a positive DNA identification. If the remains are Caylee, no need for further searching. But if it's not, TM will be back.

This might be the reason why Tim is spending time on another search in SC. He said he'd be back to Orlando to search in two - three weeks. Maybe some remains were found and they're waiting for a positive DNA identification. If the remains are Caylee, no need for further searching. But if it's not, TM will be back.

I did talk to LP at the beginning of the week and what he told me (take it how you want) was that some of the remains were found and it wasn't a money/economic issue like stated for TES not searching. I posted a thread about it if you would like to search it.

Eyewitness Leads WFTV To Wooded Area Where He Thinks He Saw Casey

Video link..

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

I just watched this interview and all I can say is "what a bunch of B.S!".

He said himself his buddy would not stop, he only slowed down. I use to live in FL and typically a stretch of road like that no homes, business, etc) would be posted at 55mph.

He says he saw a woman walk out of the woods, go to her car with a shovel and bag, open her trunk and stuggle to get something into her trunk. What would be a normal reaction time to (1) notice a woman walking out of the woods carrying her stuff, (2) get to the back of her car and (3) open her trunk and (4) struggle to get stuff into the trunk - all while they were traveling by at approx. 55 mph or so? His reaction time alone to tell his buddy to slow down plus the reaction time of his buddy TO slow down would have put them well past the car. Oh yeah, at the same time on a bridge past the car he notices a WELL dressed guy ON A CELL PHONE Pretending to fish(?) standing as a lookout? LOL! I think he popped the cold ones long before he left the job site (also typical of the construction worker/rebarb workers in FL).

His eye for detail is amazing. He even noticed red sunglasses under the straw hat carring a shovel and a bag (oh yeah, she looked like Casey?) in addition to the well dressed man acting like he was fishing talking on a cell phone but actually standing lookout? The part that gets me is he saw her struggling to get something in her trunk after she opened it. By any stretch of the imagination he would have been past the car by the time his buddy slowed down and the trunk lid would have been open yet he saw her struggling AND noticed the bra on the front of the car.

As the video showed this was a typical stretch of undeveloped area on a FL road with pine trees planted about 25ft back on either side of the road. There was an opening about where the car was supposedly parked where you can see back aways (maybe a 30-40 ft opening?) and the tree line picks up again. He might have seen the car but it would have taken time to see her walk out of the break in the tree line and get to her car and open the trunk and struggle. He would have had to have been looking backwards, but also noticed a man at the bridge up ahead and all of the detail he saw about the man at the same time?

Methinks this is his 15 minutes of fame! The logistics just do not add up - I think he has embellished on many of the details he saw IF all he said he saw was reality.

Good thinking. So ZFG from Brevard County-her break in was in the paper in Orange Co?

thanks, Coley ... Brandy (with a y ... my mistake) had all kinds of news articles but it appears they were written in Aug. after Caylee's timeline and in May before her timeline.
I'll read some more in the morning to see if I can find a local article during Caylee's timeline.

If Kc was scripting from the Orlando Sentinel laying around, it should be easy to find a pattern.

Boggy Creek is coming up for a reason.

I just watched this interview and all I can say is "what a bunch of B.S!".

He said himself his buddy would not stop, he only slowed down. I use to live in FL and typically a stretch of road like that no homes, business, etc) would be posted at 55mph.

He says he saw a woman walk out of the woods, go to her car with a shovel and bag, open her trunk and stuggle to get something into her trunk. What would be a normal reaction time to (1) notice a woman walking out of the woods carrying her stuff, (2) get to the back of her car and (3) open her trunk and (4) struggle to get stuff into the trunk - all while they were traveling by at approx. 55 mph or so? His reaction time alone to tell his buddy to slow down plus the reaction time of his buddy TO slow down would have put them well past the car. Oh yeah, at the same time on a bridge past the car he notices a WELL dressed guy ON A CELL PHONE Pretending to fish(?) standing as a lookout? LOL! I think he popped the cold ones long before he left the job site (also typical of the construction worker/rebarb workers in FL).

His eye for detail is amazing. He even noticed red sunglasses under the straw hat carring a shovel and a bag (oh yeah, she looked like Casey?) in addition to the well dressed man acting like he was fishing talking on a cell phone but actually standing lookout? The part that gets me is he saw her struggling to get something in her trunk after she opened it. By any stretch of the imagination he would have been past the car by the time his buddy slowed down and the trunk lid would have been open yet he saw her struggling AND noticed the bra on the front of the car.

As the video showed this was a typical stretch of undeveloped area on a FL road with pine trees planted about 25ft back on either side of the road. There was an opening about where the car was supposedly parked where you can see back aways (maybe a 30-40 ft opening?) and the tree line picks up again. He might have seen the car but it would have taken time to see her walk out of the break in the tree line and get to her car and open the trunk and struggle. He would have had to have been looking backwards, but also noticed a man at the bridge up ahead and all of the detail he saw about the man at the same time?

Methinks this is his 15 minutes of fame! The logistics just do not add up - I think he has embellished on many of the details he saw IF all he said he saw was reality.

He said they were looking for scrap metal on the side of the road so I'm sure they weren't going 55 mph looking for it. Just a thought

thanks, Coley ... Brandy (with a y ... my mistake) had all kinds of news articles but it appears they were written in Aug. after Caylee's timeline and in May before her timeline.
I'll read some more in the morning to see if I can find a local article during Caylee's timeline.

If Kc was scripting from the Orlando Sentinel laying around, it should be easy to find a pattern.

Boggy Creek is coming up for a reason.

I actually remember reading that because her firefighter hat was found on a dock...was that correct? The only place I read of ZFG office break in was on the brevardcountymoms website because she goes into detail about how she thinks her id and computer were stolen and I always thought thats were KC got the info b/c she often frequent the beach which is only an hour away and in brevard co.

Can we stay on topic, please? ;) ZG doesn't enter into this new witness story at all that I can tell.

I did talk to LP at the beginning of the week and what he told me (take it how you want) was that some of the remains were found and it wasn't a money/economic issue like stated for TES not searching. I posted a thread about it if you would like to search it.

I remember you posting that. Ya know, I know LP isn't G0d his-self but I trust him in a lot of ways.

Maybe he read the thread on TP where you were discussing TES and he wanted to contact you because he was interested in having someone search the area. Possible?

Do you feel this is the same person that contacted you after seeing his story on the news?

Very Possible SS, good thought.
No, the person that contacted me was the driver, apparently "Jimmy" based on this video from Paul K. So is it me or is it odd no Jimmy call in but one from Paul, the passenger?

Not to stereotype him for rap music but if you look at all the flyers from Fusian they are all geared to the Hip Hop crowd and most of those people wear baggy pants, tshirts (dbc), sneakers. Kinda like eminem (OT- I love eminem lol):crazy:

That's not so true anymore. It used to be though.

LOL Is OK...just hard to keep up with one topic around here.

I keep going back over the video and listening to his explanations of everything. The more I listen, the more plausible it seems. I want to hear more from him and I am hoping that they do a follow-up report on him or the area.

I would hate for him to go out and search on his own tho. As Tim has repeatedly said, a person could literally push the remains further into the ground and she would be almost impossible to find then.

I can't recall but was the 1st eyewitness (the girl) coming from the airport or just driving from an unknown place? Just curious because I know when some people fly in they are going on vacation and I just didn't know if maybe she was a local or what. Since these 2 places are close to one another but not one another maybe it was the same place? Just thinking

I remember you posting that. Ya know, I know LP isn't G0d his-self but I trust him in a lot of ways.

LOl, as do I, OLG. Also important to remember, that is LP's opinion (of which he has many..) there is no substantiation of any findings by LE.

I actually remember reading that because her firefighter hat was found on a dock...was that correct? The only place I read of ZFG office break in was on the brevardcountymoms website because she goes into detail about how she thinks her id and computer were stolen and I always thought thats were KC got the info b/c she often frequent the beach which is only an hour away and in brevard co.

ok...thanks for that. I'll check it out in the am.
I'd like to know when this witness reported his sighting.
Late June and this is now mid October...we're talking 4 months later and WFTV is reporting on it?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member