2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he "allowed" his big mouthed client to present another one (obviously just purchased) on TV and make a complete fool out of herself.............

So what am I to think of his ability?

Wait, what did I miss? CA bought a new dress like the one found?

Nor will he ever be, because Nejame, as proven tonight, will never lower himself to tolerate her rude behavior.

I respectfully disagree. He both agreed to go on the show once again, knowing the modus operandi and, initiated some attacks -- for example PT Barnum and NG making lots more money -- both that were un-professional and un-warranted.

How did those comments helps his clients or himself? He was playing into the same behavior willingly.

Ok, I read this 3x. It's late, have an early flight-

WHAT?

You say CA WAS contacted by NJ, and advised her.
As CA and GA representative- who said anything about discrediting the "found" dress. It's as simple as "this is Caylee's similar dress" not - It is impossible to be hers.. You are talking about the same woman that stated lying is not a crime and air samples dont mean anything. There is no way to prove that dress she showed even belonged to Caylee.

I wish it had, perhaps we could ask her to provide to TES this weekend for canine scent use as she has declined in the past.
OT- Keep me close Blink. You know I'd be there if I could.

Well, he "allowed" his big mouthed client to present another one (obviously just purchased) on TV and make a complete fool out of herself.............

Who says grammar school English... telling...
I say again, this is a slippery slope for sure.

Golly, gosh and gee whiz, it sure would be fun to watch if two strong legals minds could address each other directly, though. Wouldn't it?

It happens right here at WS more often that we think... just a sayin...

Respectfully, I completely disagree with your take on what is being said here.

Nejame represents CA and, as I mentioned in a post above, to which you have yet to respond, he doesn't have any retainer agreement limiting his representation in the narrow fashion that you are suggesting.

THE REALLY IMPORTANT PART is that although it's not his "place" to discredit evidence that the state or defense may rely upon, he does have a duty to his client, CA, to make sure she doesn't unnecessarily involve herself in the criminal matters to which she is not a party. If his client went on national tv, he darn well should have been consulted. The fact that he obviously was not shows a deep disconnect between attorney and client.

:waitasec: Isn't a deep disconnect between attorney & client a very bad thing? George said to LE he couldn't shut her up, had gone so far as to put his hand over her mouth, tried to pull her away & it only mad her madder. He said he told her she is screwing stuff up with her mouth & to let LE handle it. He said he also told her if she kept it up all of them would need lawyers. So, no real surprise in the disconnect. So far, all those on the legal teams have had some powerful or maybe pitiful is a better word, performance issues.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Mmmm, being careful here so not be banned :)...I took it as "short" but not pertaining to height...if you get my drift?

But I worked in a rough and rowdy atmosphere for WAY too may years with some rough and rowdy fellas...so it may just be me :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do you have proof of this unfounded accusation about the Anthonys that you have put in statement form?

I didn't think so.

Remember that the Defense doesn't have to prove anything or show any "evidence" - the State has to prove their case.

And JFYI, nothing is considered "evidence" until it is logged in the court.

Since neither dress is evidence according to your quote above then MN shouldn't of had any problem doing his job and representing his client by issuing a statement on their behalf

LOL - and you have no idea if he did or didn't contact his client, which he apparently did which is what prompted Cindy to show the world Caylee's real dress the very next morning.

He cannot legally make a statement about the dress and discredit something that he is not involved in, period. That was the State's job to report that the dress was not Caylee's.

I'm not sure what part of "This isn't his case" that you're not understanding.

You would think this "great" attorney if he had contacted his client would've said "Let me handle it,it's what I'm getting paid to do" but since CA showed up on tv the next day we have to assume that MN has very little control of ""his case"" and is very comfortable with allowing his clients to interfere in ongoing criminal investigations but like you said prior nothing is considered evidence till it's logged into court so he shouldn't of had a problem then

Wait, what did I miss? CA bought a new dress like the one found?

That is what I believe from the appearance of the "starched" dress, and it still on a store hanger. (which none of the ones in the closet were)

Good try, but not too smart in my opinion.

Now, I don't believe the dress they found was the one in the video of her younger, but many of her Disney dresses she evidently had in various sizes because of the the younger and older videos in the same style dresses.

So, do I believe it was Caylee's dress? I don't know......and LE has not released that information yet on the tests. I guess we will just have to wait and see in court.

Yes, me too Dolly...but thanks for bumping my post...I didn't really get out what I wanted to say...but figured I better see the transcripts :)

I think it was basketball sized but shaped...then I cannot remember here (!)...but it it was implied or taken by me as similar to a small body...but not those exact words...so sad...

I don't have TIVO so if NG is going 100 MPH like tonight its hard to remember everything! This site goes 110 MPH! :)

Didn't we read early on this was a stain LE found with luminol?

:waitasec: Isn't a deep disconnect between attorney & client a very bad thing? George said to LE he couldn't shut her up, had gone so far as to put his hand over her mouth, tried to pull her away & it only mad her madder. He said he told her she is screwing stuff up with her mouth & to let LE handle it. He said he also told her if she kept it up all of them would need lawyers. So, no real surprise in the disconnect. So far, all those on the legal teams have had some powerful or maybe pitiful is a better word, performance issues.

To use a fond phrase from the election, Cindy GOES ROGUE all the time. I don't think the best defense attorney in the world could control her. George can't stop her. Nejame can't stop her. No one can stop Cindy. She's a force.

OK Was MN holding a gun on her to make such a statement?! LOL I don't see her freely saying anything like that...but I guess if MN took every other cuss word out and the I hate, I don't, and other such phrases....Cindy could have said it. :p

This is absolutely hilarious and probably close to the truth. Which makes MN a rather good attorney, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther