2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have proof of this unfounded accusation about the Anthonys that you have put in statement form?

I didn't think so.

I don't have proof, and it is not an unfounded accusation but a qualified opinion based on the fact that he claims to be their representative, and appears on TV as such.

If he were their representative as they claim, they would not be going on national television without his approval and his opinion of how it would affect their position in this case.

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
Well, he "allowed" his big mouthed client to present another one (obviously just purchased) on TV and make a complete fool out of herself.............

So what am I to think of his ability?

originally posted by BlueEyedSpy: "Do you have proof of this unfounded accusation about the Anthonys that you have put in statement form?

I didn't think so. "

..........hey turbo, I would like to see the proof of his client having a big mouth as well!!

LOL

It happens right here at WS more often that we think... just a sayin...

LIke I said last week, we have us some real lawyers, some wanna be lawyers, the "I am not a real lawyer but play one on the web. Then he have our wonder student lawyers. Wanna be's are the most fun, they wanna do a lot of things but dont wanna go thru the hard work to be a real one. Makes it entertaining. But thank God we have the real ones to keep us straight or we would be thinking all kinds s of stuff is da law when it aint.

hey turbo, I would like to see the proof of his client having a big mouth as well!!

LOL

No one would ever believe CA had a "big mouth".........not in a million years.

I will say one thing, any attorney who would take her case without buying a muzzle first has my highest admiration. LOL

Well before I waved it all over the tv like a raving nut I would have first spoke with my attorney and my daughters attorney to see if maybe this dress would have helped the daughter who has been accused of murdering her precious child. CA should have asked someone will the intelligence to guide her rather than stepping out on her own as she has done repeatedly to the detriment of her daughter and grand daughter. I am not an attorney so I don't know all the rules of evidence, my kids haven't been charged with murder so I'm not exactly sure how all of it works. I just thought MN should have commented on it since CA is his client and she was waving the dress on tv like an american flag.IMHO.

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

To use a fond phrase from the election, Cindy GOES ROGUE all the time. I don't think the best defense attorney in the world could control her. George can't stop her. Nejame can't stop her. No one can stop Cindy. She's a force.

That is being really nice...Here in Texas, force is NOT what we would call CA.

To use a fond phrase from the election, Cindy GOES ROGUE all the time. I don't think the best defense attorney in the world could control her. George can't stop her. Nejame can't stop her. No one can stop Cindy. She's a force.

Yep, only thing she is missing is a 'wink, wink here, and a wink, wink there.'

Gone Rogue indeed.

Well, he "allowed" his big mouthed client to present another one (obviously just purchased) on TV and make a complete fool out of herself.............

So what am I to think of his ability?

Do you have proof of this unfounded accusation about the Anthonys that you have put in statement form?

I didn't think so.

I don't have proof, and it is not an unfounded accusation but a qualified opinion based on the fact that he claims to be their representative, and appears on TV as such.

If he were their representative as they claim, they would not be going on national television without his approval and his opinion of how it would affect their position in this case.

You stated, not opinion, but stated that Cindy Anthony purchased another Disney dress and lied to the public that it was Caylee's original dress.

That's a serious statement that you can't seem to back up with fact now that you're called on it.

snipped: "... I will say one thing, any attorney who would take her case without buying a muzzle first has my highest admiration. LOL

Let's ask Nejame, all together now:"Do you think it's a badge of honor to "take on" the difficult clients?"

It's weird, although it is a good thing, to a certain point, to be able to handle the tougher clients/cases, as it does earn you certain levels of respect both within the bar and the public, some attorneys do not understand that there still is that ultimate line that a client simply cannot cross, and then they go down with the sinking ship.

And maybe likewise so is her daughter. According to George she lived on the edge, and she liked to push things to the limit and then pile on some more-a close paraphrase of his actual statement from the documents released this afternoon-7-06-08. The statement was from July 24th. I think Casey is EXACTLY like Cindy and she has learned much of her behavior from her mom.

I thought posting those kinds of childish comments were against the rules?

It's a genuine question...have you looked closely at his eyes?
There is a preacher in our town that has "eyeliner" tatooed on his eyes, not kidding, I promise. It is kind of scary.

:clap:
I think this is the bottom line. It may have been exciting to watch, but he was out of line in the context of his professional role as an attorney. I bet he regrets it and I bet it won't happen again.

Doh! :blowkiss: ITA.

Just out of curiosity, if this gag order goes into effect, woud that also cover members of the famiy posting on the internet, like myspace, or under annonymous names in forums?

It should but given their track record of saying "Kiss my grits" in regard to the law I seriously doubt they'd pay attention to it!

:crazy:

:crazy:When it was said he would cry & then the eye liner would run...I then got a vision..............him standing in the court room in his lift shoes, crying, the eye liner running down his face, squirming with his legs together as he stands & shouts " no fair, now I gotta pee." Judge tells him very well but to please fix his face before returning to the court room as the running make up is a distraction.

OMG! Your killing me!!!

Mel Tillis the country singer stuttered except for when he sang..Maybe if NeJame sang his objections to the tune of The Monster Mash he would get his little words out. :boohoo:

Stop it!! It's after midnight and I'm laughing like a crazy woman to myself!!

It happens right here at WS more often that we think... just a sayin...

;)

LOL - and you have no idea if he did or didn't contact his client, which he apparently did which is what prompted Cindy to show the world Caylee's real dress the very next morning.
He cannot legally make a statement about the dress and discredit something that he is not involved in, period. That was the State's job to report that the dress was not Caylee's.

I'm not sure what part of "This isn't his case" that you're not understanding.

I didn't think so.

Since you asked him let me ask you the same thing....Do you have proof that CA showed Caylees real dress??

I didn't think so.

You stated, not opinion, but stated that Cindy Anthony purchased another Disney dress and lied to the public that it was Caylee's original dress.

That's a serious statement that you can't seem to back up with fact now that you're called on it.

How do you know that is wasn't just purchased? Moot point.

are we not allowed to make statements? what's with all the snarkiness? I love the word snarky. I am so glad WS introduced me to it. I use it almost daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member