2008.12.19 Casey's Request to Search in Secret

Baznme, this is quite interesting. what can we dig up on this?
OK, July 25th was when it was first requested that she search on her own. I'd like to see if it matches up with a timeframe the Suburban Rd. area was being searched. Maybe that was about the time there were searches going on around the A home and she was getting nervous? I feel she was going to do what she could to divert the searches going on at that time by the media focussing on her and where SHE wanted to search (goes without saying it would have been away from where Caylee was found).

I think Casey wanted to show Baez where the remains were. Attorney-client priv would prevent him from saying anything. I expect that at some time, Casey has come clean with Baez, so that he has the oportunity to defend her as best as possible. They probably already have a zanny-defense ready. Though Baez prob wasnt prepared for Casey to have been stupid enough to use bedding or whatever from the A's house. She prob just told him, "the body is in the woods."

interesting b/c I don't think she ever wanted Caylee found... her lawyers know it would be a harder case to prove without a body and she could carry on w/ the nanny story much longer and possibly receive less of a sentence. now there is so much evidence that hopefully links her to the crime scene and poor Caylee's body.

She did not want the body found she wanted to search in secret, but she wanted to aim the search at areas she knew Caylee was not. A distraction.

I also believe that she wanted this search so that she could move the body either somewhere else or further into the woods. I also think that this is the reason that Casey asked Cindy (which was heard on the 911 tape) to give her 1 more day. JMO

I also believe that she wanted this search so that she could move the body either somewhere else or further into the woods. I also think that this is the reason that Casey asked Cindy (which was heard on the 911 tape) to give her 1 more day. JMO

Bolded by me. ITA, thank goodness CA didn't give it to her.

The remains have been found (pending positive ID), we've learned the discovery site is 15 houses away from the A house and slowly details are emerging from where the remains were found.

With this in mind, what are your thoughts/opinions, now, about KC's prior request to search in secret?

She just wanted to resume her party live without any media harrassing her.

Once Casey disposed of her daughter, she never thought of her again, until Cindy called LE.

i agree with sara...
i think what she did was she thought about the spot where she put caylee, (she had a lot of time to think!) and thought it was just too close to home....
she wanted to move that body, but didnt get a chance...

I feel her motive was to stumble over Caylees body and carry on like a distraut mother. She had probably praticed in a mirror grieving mother faces she saw on the internet. She couldn't have moved the body because she was wearing an ankle braclet.

I'm certain I read that there was no GPS on that ankle bracelet. So no one would have been able to track where she went.

Is it possible that someone could have gone through the Anthony's backyard (meaning KC), into the woods to the body? I can't tell by the pictures if the wooded area goes down that far. But supposing it does, is it possible that KC could have snuck out the back, and managed to pull the body further away from the street? Or made sure it was covered well?

this is exactly what I've been saying. She put her in the back part of those woods. their home back us to another neighborhood and thre appears to be an easement were there may be two fences and an area with grass in between that leads all the way up to a small pond and the backside of the suburban woods.

yes 1 more day.........clean up scene, move body furthur away........then in jail wanted out to secretly find CAYLEE to get all the attention for KC to be for the grieving mom and look for the Zanny monster baby killer..................

The remains have been found (pending positive ID), we've learned the discovery site is 15 houses away from the A house and slowly details are emerging from where the remains were found.

With this in mind, what are your thoughts/opinions, now, about KC's prior request to search in secret?

I feel as though I live and breathe this case, but I don't know what you're referring to. When did Casey request to search in private?

As unlikely as it is that JB would want such a scenerio, it is highly likely that this is just what KC had in mind. When this all got started and KC was the "sole fountain of information" for her family, she enjoyed the spotlight, even from jail. As the case drags on and nothing new happens, even KC gets tired of the routine. A scene like you describe above would be just what KC would dream up for reclaiming the spotlight. It's really an odd world we live in....

She wanted to find the body! She wanted the attention and the credit and the praise! She wanted it all-she was/is the star of the show. Remember she said she was the biggest "resource" regarding finding Caylee. She also said that if "Caylee is NEVER found, guess who gets to spend ETERNITY in jail?"
When LP got her out of jail, I'm sure she would have eventually have led them to Caylee. However, LP called her bluff and told her to stop with the Zanni the Nanny story. That made her mad and she kicked him out. Then the protesters started showing up, then she got re-arrested for the check charges. I think she simply ran out of time.
I think by the time she was bailed out again, the Caylee is Alive campaign was is full swing and she spent all day with Jose because she knew the opportunity to find Caylee and have the ending she wanted was gone. IMO

I'm certain I read that there was no GPS on that ankle bracelet. So no one would have been able to track where she went.

That's right. The ankle bracelet would only trip if she left the house without permission. Once out of the house it could not track her.
This was pointed out by the prosecution and by the officer who cleared her to leave the house for JB visits, etc., during the hearing when JB filed the motion to allow KC to be able to leave the house to search.
Once out of the house, she could not be tracked.

I feel as though I live and breathe this case, but I don't know what you're referring to. When did Casey request to search in private?

<Sigh>

She didn't. Please see my second post on page one for links.

interesting b/c I don't think she ever wanted Caylee found... her lawyers know it would be a harder case to prove without a body and she could carry on w/ the nanny story much longer and possibly receive less of a sentence. now there is so much evidence that hopefully links her to the crime scene and poor Caylee's body.

I truly believe that KC was certain her elaborate lies would clear her ealry on. I'm sure she had no idea she would be in this situation. And look, her lies have put all of us in a tailspin wondering, what if?

i agree with sara...
i think what she did was she thought about the spot where she put caylee, (she had a lot of time to think!) and thought it was just too close to home....
she wanted to move that body, but didnt get a chance...

TPG - I've tried to PM you but for some reason I'm unable to. Just want to comment on your name and pic: what a hoot!

kaelieanne: for some reason i can't do pm's i've tried going in the user cp section and see nothing about pm's!
i belong to other bb's and am able to use pm's but not this...maybe someone can help!

KC lives in another dimension and thought that she could get released to "search" for Caylee or to show Baez all the places of interest. It is obvious that she does not understand how things work in the real world or that LE is not her gullible mom and dad.
To think that she would actually "search" for Caylee or "stumble" upon her remains accidentally on purpose is preposterous. She would go anywhere BUT where Caylee was hidden. If she wanted anyone to find Caylee, she only had to say "Zone" to LA and he would have "gotten it".

I know I read a few weeks ago that the area where the body was found was slated for development. The remains would have been found eventually. So I don't think she was considering this a permanent solution.

IMHO I can't believe she was so lazy as to hide the bag a few feet off a road so close to her own home which leads me to believe she wanted that bag to be found and found quickly. That way she could play the "grieving" mother-victim of a cruel kidnapping plot.

This ties in with her comments that Caylee was "close to home". And "tell Mom to think about all the things I have said" (not an exact quote.)

the only thing I can think of is she wanted to move the body perhaps deeper in the woods or somewhere where she knows nobody would ever find her... I still can't believe she "dumped" Caylee just 12 ft. from the side of the road, she had to know Caylee would be found.

I have to agree. I think KC was feeling pretty nervous knowing that Caylee was just down the street and so close to the road. She probably thought about it everyday while she was sitting at her parents' home and when she passed by on her way to JB's when she was out of jail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back